blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:10:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8611 8612 8613 8614 [8615] 8616 8617 8618 8619 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13439234 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129210 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:19 PM »

Raphael Korine Big Brother Top Man
8/13
Total Stake: £65.00
Potential Returns: £105.30

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129211 on: July 21, 2017, 04:31:20 PM »

Not putting this up for Fred but was in my local bookies just now and bumped into a couple of William Knight's stable staff who have given me a few winners over the years.  They are very sweet on the chances of Duchess Of Fife in the 5.15 at Nottingham this afternoon.  I'd already backed it anyway as I follow the stable closely and I felt it was well handicapped but they they tell me it's been working very well at home and they fully expect the first time blinkers to make a real difference. 

Latest odds are all over the place, it's a low as 6/1 with some firms but 10/1 with others.  Anyway ... just passing it on in case anyone fancies following me over the cliff!

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/nottingham/17:15/winner

Only dead fish swim with the stream
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129212 on: July 21, 2017, 05:10:48 PM »

Not putting this up for Fred but was in my local bookies just now and bumped into a couple of William Knight's stable staff who have given me a few winners over the years.  They are very sweet on the chances of Duchess Of Fife in the 5.15 at Nottingham this afternoon.  I'd already backed it anyway as I follow the stable closely and I felt it was well handicapped but they they tell me it's been working very well at home and they fully expect the first time blinkers to make a real difference. 

Latest odds are all over the place, it's a low as 6/1 with some firms but 10/1 with others.  Anyway ... just passing it on in case anyone fancies following me over the cliff!

betfair is your friend.  12.5 win, 4 place

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #129213 on: July 21, 2017, 05:21:04 PM »

Wink Cheesy

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129214 on: July 21, 2017, 05:21:50 PM »

The blinkers did make a massive difference, it ran as if ridden by Jolyon Palmer.  I'll crawl back under my rock.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129215 on: July 21, 2017, 05:28:56 PM »

The blinkers did make a massive difference, it ran as if ridden by Jolyon Palmer. I'll crawl back under my rock.

presumably someone will be along soon to tell us it is going to win the Arc in a couple of years

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129216 on: July 21, 2017, 05:30:36 PM »

Not putting this up for Fred but was in my local bookies just now and bumped into a couple of William Knight's stable staff who have given me a few winners over the years.  They are very sweet on the chances of Duchess Of Fife in the 5.15 at Nottingham this afternoon.  I'd already backed it anyway as I follow the stable closely and I felt it was well handicapped but they they tell me it's been working very well at home and they fully expect the first time blinkers to make a real difference.  

Latest odds are all over the place, it's a low as 6/1 with some firms but 10/1 with others.  Anyway ... just passing it on in case anyone fancies following me over the cliff!

betfair is your friend.  12.5 win, 4 place

The blinkers did make a massive difference, it ran as if ridden by Jolyon Palmer. I'll crawl back under my rock.

presumably someone will be along soon to tell us it is going to win the Arc in a couple of years

Roll Eyes

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129217 on: July 21, 2017, 05:32:50 PM »

Genuine LOLs at that Doobs, very droll.

I'm seriously considering clicking "report to moderator" on my original post.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129218 on: July 21, 2017, 05:33:46 PM »

Cheesy

Post more.

Horse punts are great, as it's over in minutes.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129219 on: July 21, 2017, 05:36:09 PM »

Cheesy

Post more.

Just like a Jolyon Palmer drive, then.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129220 on: July 21, 2017, 05:43:18 PM »

Cheesy

Post more.

v good

Dekka

View Profile
« Reply #129221 on: July 21, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »

Not putting this up for Fred but was in my local bookies just now and bumped into a couple of William Knight's stable staff who have given me a few winners over the years.  They are very sweet on the chances of Duchess Of Fife in the 5.15 at Nottingham this afternoon.  I'd already backed it anyway as I follow the stable closely and I felt it was well handicapped but they they tell me it's been working very well at home and they fully expect the first time blinkers to make a real difference.  

Latest odds are all over the place, it's a low as 6/1 with some firms but 10/1 with others.  Anyway ... just passing it on in case anyone fancies following me over the cliff!

betfair is your friend.  12.5 win, 4 place

Cheesy

Post more.

v good

I'm thrilled to discover that everyone's getting good value from my original post after all.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 05:48:16 PM by Dekka » Logged

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129222 on: July 21, 2017, 07:06:53 PM »

Might be all wide again at Romford the same as yday afternoon on the dogs tonight.  Channel 468.  First two races have been 5x6 forecasts. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129223 on: July 21, 2017, 07:43:00 PM »

Might be all wide again at Romford the same as yday afternoon on the dogs tonight.  Channel 468.  First two races have been 5x6 forecasts.   Still all mid/wide after 4 races.  Railers finding nothing at all.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129224 on: July 21, 2017, 08:15:33 PM »

Big test for the bias now with odds on shot in t1.  Track champion at the track over 6 bends but running over shorter 4 bend trip tonight.  Let's see what happens here.
Pages: 1 ... 8611 8612 8613 8614 [8615] 8616 8617 8618 8619 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: