blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:23:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272573 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8656 8657 8658 8659 [8660] 8661 8662 8663 8664 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13422422 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129885 on: August 18, 2017, 03:00:00 PM »

should we be backing Mayweather at 1/3? He can't be 1/3 (technique,speed) against a novice can he?

it can't possibly be fixed to produce a second fight can it? or can it?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129886 on: August 18, 2017, 03:07:31 PM »

should we be backing Mayweather at 1/3? He can't be 1/3 (technique,speed) against a novice can he?

It certainly could.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #129887 on: August 18, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »

It sure can we know McGregor is getting a $100 million what does Money get? 

Account for the PPV and the Sponsorship etc how much is this worth total?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129888 on: August 18, 2017, 03:17:56 PM »

It sure can we know McGregor is getting a $100 million what does Money get?  

Account for the PPV and the Sponsorship etc how much is this worth total?

Floyd said he'll make $350m from this fight.

50-0 worth more money to him, than 49-1 and a rematch, I'd imagine.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #129889 on: August 18, 2017, 03:30:34 PM »

A debutant isn't going to beat an elite fighter on is debut because it's their debut. A pop group member on their first week in Stricly isn't going to rival their professional dance partner, even a layman will notice they look stiff and clumsy in comparison.

Channing nailed it on the Matchbook podcast regarding backing Mayweather on the day in a sport he knows nothing about and will never watch, whilst also mentioning the lack of stoppages. I suspect he'll manage to talk more sense on next week's preview pod than the rest of the cast combined.

It certainly could.

Looks more like a 1 billion dollar short con to me, and a potentially tedious exhibition rather than a standard paced boxing bout.
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #129890 on: August 18, 2017, 07:11:55 PM »

Julia Georges 500/1 with one firm and 300/1 with another to win the us open.  Probably playing as well as ever, massive price when you look at some players who are under 100/1 who have no chance.  Worth a few £ at the price and hope for a nice draw.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129891 on: August 18, 2017, 07:17:16 PM »

A debutant isn't going to beat an elite fighter on is debut because it's their debut. A pop group member on their first week in Stricly isn't going to rival their professional dance partner, even a layman will notice they look stiff and clumsy in comparison.

Channing nailed it on the Matchbook podcast regarding backing Mayweather on the day in a sport he knows nothing about and will never watch, whilst also mentioning the lack of stoppages. I suspect he'll manage to talk more sense on next week's preview pod than the rest of the cast combined.

It certainly could.

Looks more like a 1 billion dollar short con to me, and a potentially tedious exhibition rather than a standard paced boxing bout.
Let's hope is goes evens!  Who knows what price it can go.   I asked someone a couple of months ago and they said they would have a triple max at 1/7!  It might go off evens!  #donttapthetank
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129892 on: August 18, 2017, 07:46:29 PM »

Looks wide again at rommers.  First four races.  Three t6 winners.  Odds on shot in t2 in a decent open race unplaced and never lifted a leg.

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=150239
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:48:13 PM by arbboy » Logged
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129893 on: August 18, 2017, 07:49:45 PM »

Julia Georges 500/1 with one firm and 300/1 with another to win the us open.  Probably playing as well as ever, massive price when you look at some players who are under 100/1 who have no chance.  Worth a few £ at the price and hope for a nice draw.

Good call - two top ten scalps this week. On a great recent run with finals on all surfaces. I am on board!
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #129894 on: August 18, 2017, 07:54:42 PM »

2-0 win v svitolina, she has a lot of firepower and a very good serve.  Not saying she is going to win it but 25/1 radwanska in my opinion should be the price Georges is.  Any big prices stand out with you Bergeroo?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129895 on: August 18, 2017, 08:07:39 PM »

2-0 win v svitolina, she has a lot of firepower and a very good serve.  Not saying she is going to win it but 25/1 radwanska in my opinion should be the price Georges is.  Any big prices stand out with you Bergeroo?

Not all the firms are up with all the players yet so I'm hoping for some good prices on a few from firms that actually will take a bet. Uni/Triple8 are really long on loads of players but hard to get any money on.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #129896 on: August 18, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »

It certainly could.

Let's hope is goes evens!  Who knows what price it can go.   I asked someone a couple of months ago and they said they would have a triple max at 1/7!  It might go off evens!  #donttapthetank

The price is simply insane. I'd happily have the lot on the British Champ at 1/3 v McGregor never mind one of the best of all time going for 50-0. 1/33 would be much closer to the mark.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129897 on: August 18, 2017, 08:21:30 PM »

It certainly could.

The price is simply insane. I'd happily have the lot on the British Champ at 1/3 v McGregor never mind one of the best of all time going for 50-0. 1/33 would be much closer to the mark.

I am getting those Kell Brook v Frankie Gavin get round the shops vibes!  Kell was 1/8 and i steamed in.  i think this is a bigger mis match and i can get 1/3!
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #129898 on: August 18, 2017, 09:59:44 PM »

It certainly could.

I am getting those Kell Brook v Frankie Gavin get round the shops vibes!  Kell was 1/8 and i steamed in.  i think this is a bigger mis match and i can get 1/3!

The best I can see is 2/7, which I'm more than happy to take, but the general consensus is we should still wait?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129899 on: August 18, 2017, 10:42:37 PM »

What is the reason behind the lighter gloves?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8656 8657 8658 8659 [8660] 8661 8662 8663 8664 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: