blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:48:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8736 8737 8738 8739 [8740] 8741 8742 8743 8744 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412567 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131085 on: December 02, 2017, 05:22:41 PM »

How do we feel about Burnley 4/1 away at Leicester tomorrow?

Like it a lot - a quietly effective team.

It's tempting, but Puel seems to have got Leicester playing much better lately.

Agree about Burnley though, they continue to be much underestimated. For me, Dyche was EPL manager of the season last year, amazing what he achieved on such thin financial resources.

Yeah I agree, can see Leicester edging it, maybe 1-0 or similar.

Whats all this Kwiff nonsense I keep seeing on the tellybox? When would PSG ever be 11/8 vs Celtic?

Best Bitter.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #131086 on: December 03, 2017, 06:20:24 AM »

Wichita State beat 16th ranked Baylor, on the road yesterday, their first road victory against a top 25 program since 2012. Very solid win that bodes well for the season ahead.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #131087 on: December 03, 2017, 09:52:43 AM »

Moeen Ali Under (105.5)    5/6          
Total stake: 30.00
Potential returns: 55.00

pp

0 wickets for Moeen in the 1st innings, took a catch though
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131088 on: December 03, 2017, 12:58:39 PM »

Miami v Denver

The Broncos have gone back to their best quarterback, in Trevor Siemian. He's recovered from 'flu and gets Miami to make him feel better.

The Dolphins are rubbish. Football Outsiders have them as the sixth worst pass defense since 1986. Their run offense is the third worst since 1986. Overall, guess where they are rated, out of the 32 current teams...

Now, the Broncos are not exactly storming ahead, in 27th, but they're better than the Fins. They have two receivers in Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, who should be competitive against this poor pass D. They also will be starting Devontae Booker at running back, in preference to the poor C J Anderson. Booker is more of a catching back, but it's important to know that the Dolphins have conceded 174 or more yards on the ground in the of their last five games.

This could be a StinkyBowl, and utterly unwatchable, but we can stick with Redzone and see 30 seconds of action an hour, provided the team in white is winning.

Broncos -1.5 is 10/11 with Chorals. Recommend £44.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131089 on: December 03, 2017, 01:00:51 PM »

Miami v Denver

The Broncos have gone back to their best quarterback, in Trevor Siemian. He's recovered from 'flu and gets Miami to make him feel better.

The Dolphins are rubbish. Football Outsiders have them as the sixth worst pass defense since 1986. Their run offense is the third worst since 1986. Overall, guess where they are rated, out of the 32 current teams...

Now, the Broncos are not exactly storming ahead, in 27th, but they're better than the Fins. They have two receivers in Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders, who should be competitive against this poor pass D. They also will be starting Devontae Booker at running back, in preference to the poor C J Anderson. Booker is more of a catching back, but it's important to know that the Dolphins have conceded 174 or more yards on the ground in the of their last five games.

This could be a StinkyBowl, and utterly unwatchable, but we can stick with Redzone and see 30 seconds of action an hour, provided the team in white is winning.

Coral closed,anywhere else?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131090 on: December 03, 2017, 01:03:08 PM »

Miami v Denver

Coral closed,anywhere else?

Shouty Red Man, Scuy and BetFwed

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131091 on: December 03, 2017, 01:10:31 PM »

Denver Broncos @ Miami Dolphins
Handicap
   Denver Broncos   10/11   -1.5
Total stake   44.00
Estimated return   84.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131092 on: December 03, 2017, 01:57:02 PM »

Strong Luton team at Gateshead 4/6 isn’t a bad price I’ve got £120 on..
Stopsleyhatter

View Profile
« Reply #131093 on: December 03, 2017, 01:59:46 PM »

Miami v Denver

Good luck I’m going to follow you in, quite like Siemian in the pocket if he gets some protection.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131094 on: December 03, 2017, 02:08:04 PM »

Browns +14 anyone?

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131095 on: December 03, 2017, 02:12:34 PM »

Browns +14 anyone?

I think so, although there could hardly be a worse match up with the offensive tackle situation. 14 points is plenty though, I'm in again.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131096 on: December 03, 2017, 08:12:41 PM »

Davood gone.

Ended up in the dance off against Alexandra, who would have needed to have squatted and voided her bowels on the dancefloor to have heard disapproval from the judges.

He was superb in the dance off and she was worse on the two areas specifically highlighted by the judges.

Shame, but them's the breaks.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131097 on: December 03, 2017, 09:58:07 PM »

Miami v Denver

Good luck I’m going to follow you in, quite like Siemian in the pocket if he gets some protection.

Science doesn't legislate for human stupidity.

This one got marmalised.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 10:00:32 PM by Tal » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131098 on: December 04, 2017, 06:40:19 AM »

The one Fred didn't bet - Cleveland +14 - did win.

Elsewhere, Carolina lost 21-31 in New Orleans, in what was virtually a must-win game. We are hoping for results to go our way now, as losing to a rival team hurts you on tie break.

nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #131099 on: December 04, 2017, 10:59:38 AM »

Moeen Ali Under (105.5)    5/6          
Total stake: 30.00
Potential returns: 55.00

pp

0 wickets for Moeen in the 1st innings, took a catch though

so far he scored 25 and took 1 catch, so he's on 35 performance points. Yet to bowl in the Aussie 2nd innings. as it's doing plenty for the seamers. So far, so good.
Pages: 1 ... 8736 8737 8738 8739 [8740] 8741 8742 8743 8744 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: