blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:47:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8788 8789 8790 8791 [8792] 8793 8794 8795 8796 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443091 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131865 on: February 05, 2018, 12:24:25 PM »

Off to deposit some funds..............cheers Chompy.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131866 on: February 06, 2018, 08:47:33 AM »

Chomps - I'll leave those bets to Tighty to sort, but if he does not have time to sort today, I'll have a look & see if Fred can get on. Somehow I suspect we'll not be able to get on. We are generally OK with BetFred & Wm Hill, but very little else.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131867 on: February 06, 2018, 08:55:55 AM »

We don't have a Chelsea thread, but if we did, surely a sad would be added this morning.

A 0-3 loss at home to Bournemouth followed days later by a 3-1 reverse at Watford must be as bad as it has been for them in the last 10 years?

It's only last season that they won the EPL in a canter by 7 points, today they sit a whopping 19 points behind the leaders.

Not sure Abramovich has much patience with his managers either, he's rarely slow to show them the door.

Can Conte survive?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131868 on: February 06, 2018, 10:12:17 AM »

Conte is 1-4 to be next PL manager to get the boot. I'd imagine it'll happen today.

Don't see any point hoovering up the 10-1 West Brom to win at their gaff next Monday, as there's literally no chance Conte will still be there is there?

The 3-1 Enrique to be next manager with lolVC seems somewhat decent.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131869 on: February 06, 2018, 10:26:35 AM »

We don't have a Chelsea thread, but if we did, surely a sad would be added this morning.

A 0-3 loss at home to Bournemouth followed days later by a 3-1 reverse at Watford must be as bad as it has been for them in the last 10 years?

It's only last season that they won the EPL in a canter by 7 points, today they sit a whopping 19 points behind the leaders.

Not sure Abramovich has much patience with his managers either, he's rarely slow to show them the door.

Can Conte survive?

It was worse than that Tony , it was 4-1

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131870 on: February 06, 2018, 10:28:45 AM »

Can Conte survive?

It was worse than that Tony , it was 4-1

Sack him. Can't be having foreign Managers in our League, it'll never catch on.

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #131871 on: February 08, 2018, 11:30:58 AM »

Not for Fred, but assume the Buick boost on Skuy is worth getting on for those who can?

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131872 on: February 08, 2018, 07:14:08 PM »

Lebron's Cav's in the NBA have literally blown up the entire roster on the equiv of transfer deadline day in the NBA today.  Total carnage.  3 separate trades with 5 players (i think) leaving and another half dozen coming in.  All in to do anything to stop the slum and keep Lebron happy in the vain hope he resigns in the summer.  Can't see this working.  It looks chaos.  It is probably an upgrade  player for player but is there enough time mid season to blend all the new boys into playing with Lebron?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-trade-deadline-tracker-2018-cavs-cut-the-cord-on-isaiah-thomas-experiment/

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavaliers-kings-jazz-3-team-trade-george-hill-rodney-hood-head-to-cleveland/

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/isaiah-thomas-trade-grades-cavs-get-short-term-help-lakers-prepped-for-big-fa-splash/
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 07:35:21 PM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #131873 on: February 08, 2018, 08:01:50 PM »

Lebron's Cav's in the NBA have literally blown up the entire roster on the equiv of transfer deadline day in the NBA today.  Total carnage.  3 separate trades with 5 players (i think) leaving and another half dozen coming in.  All in to do anything to stop the slum and keep Lebron happy in the vain hope he resigns in the summer.  Can't see this working.  It looks chaos.  It is probably an upgrade  player for player but is there enough time mid season to blend all the new boys into playing with Lebron?

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-trade-deadline-tracker-2018-cavs-cut-the-cord-on-isaiah-thomas-experiment/

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/cavaliers-kings-jazz-3-team-trade-george-hill-rodney-hood-head-to-cleveland/

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/isaiah-thomas-trade-grades-cavs-get-short-term-help-lakers-prepped-for-big-fa-splash/

Can't be any worse than the last month has been.

I had a bullseye on Lebron MVP, which looked a live one for a while, but even he has been playing bad, for him.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131874 on: February 09, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »

Lots of teams still deeply involved in PremierLeague relegation scrap. here's the some finishing simulations & the number of remaining head to heads.

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131875 on: February 09, 2018, 05:10:22 PM »

Anyone fancy flicking one in for me with Scuy, PM me ta.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131876 on: February 09, 2018, 07:13:50 PM »

Sorted now ta. LolScuy!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131877 on: February 10, 2018, 10:42:21 AM »

Drunk spider race at Newbury today in the 3.35

Fred should be having a bet or five in this one, with FolicallyChallengedFred and SnickersBet both going 5 places 1/4. BetEveryDay also doing that, but I know that's not one Fred can do.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #131878 on: February 10, 2018, 10:52:30 AM »

Fred should be having a bet or five in this one, with FolicallyChallengedFred and SnickersBet both going 5 places 1/4. BetEveryDay also doing that, but I know that's not one Fred can do.

Irish Roe was 2nd in Grade 2 behind Maria's Benefit LTO, and due to go up 11lbs. Looks big at 10's - especially on the terms Tal mentions
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #131879 on: February 10, 2018, 04:01:42 PM »

Followed Mr Channings tip for this one.

aftertiming
Pages: 1 ... 8788 8789 8790 8791 [8792] 8793 8794 8795 8796 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: