blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:57:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8794 8795 8796 8797 [8798] 8799 8800 8801 8802 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436317 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131955 on: March 02, 2018, 03:53:27 PM »

Guys,

Thanks for getting Fred loaded up in Chompy's jockey bet.

I need to settle up, as this one has a lengthy gestation - who do I owe, & how much, please?

Let me know & I'll sort by return.

Also, any February debts incurred, word me please.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 08:22:51 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131956 on: March 02, 2018, 06:06:27 PM »

A couple more performances like that of last night and Sane is still in with a shout of YPOTY. Though we don't want Sterling to miss many games through injury as he's still on course for an E/W place in the scorer charts.

So to summarise the best line of events for Fred, Sterling scores in all remaining games whilst putting in terrible performances, whilst Sane wins all the plaudits for his incredible contribution.

Ez game.

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #131957 on: March 02, 2018, 06:29:18 PM »

Watford at 11/10 at home to WBA worth a punt? WBA seemingly in freefall with Watford looking increasingly perky and with home advantage.

Is freefall the new momentum?  Huddersfield were in freefall a month ago?  Watford the month before?

Both teams aren't great, but if anything, aren't WBA likely to be underrated right now?   I accept Watford are likely the slightly better team, but that is in the price.

I've got lazier with my viewing of the football recently, so I am liable to cliche. Threw it out there to be considered and quite like the resistance from both you and Dung to keep me in check.

I would argue though Watford aren't slightly better and could see this being comfortable as Pardew is expecting the sack and I can't see a spark coming from them here with a malaise possibly taking them over, especially post taxi affair.

I was surprised to see it odds against for Watford. Tis only an opinion though and I don't feel as if I have as much clout with it as maybe previous tips.

It could also be Pardew’s “Mark Robins” moment.  2 decades of a Pardew legacy start with this game imo.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #131958 on: March 02, 2018, 07:11:49 PM »

Watford at 11/10 at home to WBA worth a punt? WBA seemingly in freefall with Watford looking increasingly perky and with home advantage.

Is freefall the new momentum?  Huddersfield were in freefall a month ago?  Watford the month before?

Both teams aren't great, but if anything, aren't WBA likely to be underrated right now?   I accept Watford are likely the slightly better team, but that is in the price.

I've got lazier with my viewing of the football recently, so I am liable to cliche. Threw it out there to be considered and quite like the resistance from both you and Dung to keep me in check.

I would argue though Watford aren't slightly better and could see this being comfortable as Pardew is expecting the sack and I can't see a spark coming from them here with a malaise possibly taking them over, especially post taxi affair.

I was surprised to see it odds against for Watford. Tis only an opinion though and I don't feel as if I have as much clout with it as maybe previous tips.

It could also be Pardew’s “Mark Robins” moment.  2 decades of a Pardew legacy start with this game imo.

Grin oh the smugness would be unreal

"Yehhhh i always knew this is what i was about".
Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #131959 on: March 02, 2018, 09:16:06 PM »

Just watching the athletics, and every athlete has just been disqualified in a 400m race.   One for a false start and the others for lane transgressions. 

Beat that.

A few more disqualified in tonights Women’s 400 m Semi finals as well.  Fell in favour of a couple of Brits.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131960 on: March 02, 2018, 11:01:28 PM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/22607733/nba-schedule-alert-20-games-tired-teams-lose-march

One of the most brutal NBA scheduling spots tonight of the season.  This is a great article ESPN produce every month.  This game is ranked 9.5 out of 10 for brutality rest wise.

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/minnesota-timberwolves-at-utah-jazz/point-spread

Utah -7 is worth a decent bet for those itching for a punt on a day of limited punting action with the weather.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131961 on: March 03, 2018, 08:24:23 AM »

thanks both we will take the £20 and £50 at 7-1

Done - £17.50 still on account to Fred

Thanks Rod.

I've also arranged payment to TheDazzler this morning, so I think we are all square now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131962 on: March 03, 2018, 08:40:26 AM »

We're into the business end of the season... Who will still be a Premier League club after the next 10 games?

This is what the super computer thinks. 👇

This is where you can predict your final table. 👉 http://bbc.in/2tg03jl

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131963 on: March 03, 2018, 09:13:50 AM »

http://www.espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/22607733/nba-schedule-alert-20-games-tired-teams-lose-march

One of the most brutal NBA scheduling spots tonight of the season.  This is a great article ESPN produce every month.  This game is ranked 9.5 out of 10 for brutality rest wise.

https://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/minnesota-timberwolves-at-utah-jazz/point-spread

Utah -7 is worth a decent bet for those itching for a punt on a day of limited punting action with the weather.

Fell over the line and won by 8!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131964 on: March 03, 2018, 09:41:41 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/uk-open/winner

King at 50/1 with sky and bald ew seems more than fair.  Tough to see how he is 50/1 when players not too much indifferent to him are half the price.  He was very impressive yesterday as posted on the darts thread with the highest average in the 3rd round of 99.5 in a demolition job of Barney.  The lack of crowd noise at the event will def suit him as he is a regular ear plug wearer.   Negative is he has drawn Clayton who had the third highest average in the third round.  I still think the 50/1 looks big.  So many players looked out of sorts yesterday in the cold conditions but i think the loner in Merv actually prefers these conditions with no crowd.

Maybe £25 ew at 50/1 with bald if you can get it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:09:18 AM by arbboy » Logged
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131965 on: March 03, 2018, 10:50:42 AM »

"Those Arsenal fans who had braved the cold made their feelings known at the final whistle and Wenger, who has been in charge of the London outfit since 1996, is 5-2 with Coral to still be in his job when the 2018-19 season kicks off."

5-2 eh? Hmmm, he is quite sticky.

No sign anywhere of Paddy Ladsmag's 5-1 anywhere. Seems like more BS.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131966 on: March 03, 2018, 11:11:29 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/uk-open/winner

King at 50/1 with sky and bald ew seems more than fair.  Tough to see how he is 50/1 when players not too much indifferent to him are half the price.  He was very impressive yesterday as posted on the darts thread with the highest average in the 3rd round of 99.5 in a demolition job of Barney.  The lack of crowd noise at the event will def suit him as he is a regular ear plug wearer.   Negative is he has drawn Clayton who had the third highest average in the third round.  I still think the 50/1 looks big.  So many players looked out of sorts yesterday in the cold conditions but i think the loner in Merv actually prefers these conditions with no crowd.

Maybe £25 ew at 50/1 with bald if you can get it.

Bald have gone 55/1 king now.  Starts at 1230pm so be quick.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131967 on: March 03, 2018, 11:17:40 AM »

Anyone with VC who doesn't mind flicking one in, ping me please...

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #131968 on: March 03, 2018, 11:20:34 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43260012

Ladbrokes/Corals threatening job and sponsorship losses if they can't continue to peddle misery on the high street.

I would love to see a study that details how many lives are ruined for each job they have running FOBTs.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131969 on: March 03, 2018, 11:28:39 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43260012

Ladbrokes/Corals threatening job and sponsorship losses if they can't continue to peddle misery on the high street.

I would love to see a study that details how many lives are ruined for each job they have running FOBTs.  

Many more jobs would be created in the wider economy than the ones lost by the FOBT losses being 'better spent' elsewhere in the economy.  It is such a myth they peddle regarding job losses.  More tax overall would also be generated for the govt on the spend elsewhere as well.  If you factor this in on top of the social damage it causes there is no justification for these machines in the slightest, economic or social justifications.  
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:40:56 AM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8794 8795 8796 8797 [8798] 8799 8800 8801 8802 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: