blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:38:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272575 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8940 8941 8942 8943 [8944] 8945 8946 8947 8948 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13425622 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134145 on: September 07, 2018, 10:12:55 AM »

I can't help wondering if most of the Yanks might be somewhat over-golfed after chasing the Fedex $10M making the 6/4+(1.64) Europe a decent proposition.

Poults has just said that he would rather have the final Fedex week off to get better prepared for the RC.

Did he say he WILL miss the final week, because that's a big Wow. Or just that he would rather go prep, as I suspect they all would.......?

He said rather than scrape in to the final field with no chance of winning the ten milly he would prefer to have that week off.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134146 on: September 07, 2018, 10:33:02 AM »

I can't help wondering if most of the Yanks might be somewhat over-golfed after chasing the Fedex $10M making the 6/4+(1.64) Europe a decent proposition.

Poults has just said that he would rather have the final Fedex week off to get better prepared for the RC.

Did he say he WILL miss the final week, because that's a big Wow. Or just that he would rather go prep, as I suspect they all would.......?

He said rather than scrape in to the final field with no chance of winning the ten milly he would prefer to have that week off.

Still a load of cash to be won, so I very much doubt he will skip it.

#poultstrashtalk

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134147 on: September 07, 2018, 10:44:40 AM »

Still a load of cash to be won, so I very much doubt he will skip it.

#poultstrashtalk

Yeah, he’s taking bollocks. He’s going to miss out anyway I guess, so quite meaningless.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #134148 on: September 07, 2018, 11:07:55 AM »

I'm suggesting Shorter Skirt in the 7.15 Kempton. 9/2 Bet everyday  4/1 general. The sire shows good profitability and a/e stats at the course. The form of her previous 2nd place at the course has worked out very well. Also good stats for trainer reaching for cheekpieces.
Think she sets a very decent standard for others to aim at, obviously running very consistently with 3 consecutive second places. 

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #134149 on: September 07, 2018, 07:52:26 PM »

Apologies anyone who followed , have to hold my hands up and say got this one badly wrong.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134150 on: September 07, 2018, 08:28:05 PM »

Apologies anyone who followed , have to hold my hands up and say got this one badly wrong.

No worries, you had two lovely winners on the racing thread today, can't be too greedy. Smiley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134151 on: September 07, 2018, 11:44:54 PM »

This one started well last night:

We should be getting Fred an NFL portfolio over the next couple of weeks.

Tighty has done his chef-d'oevre for Betting Emporium and we should be having some of those at least, if the prices are still there.

May I also recommend one with Redzone Sports? The most receiving yards market should be much flatter than it's being priced. Antonio Brown is a freak in being stupendous at 5'10, but he's by no means so clearly ahead of Julio, Odell Beckham or DeAndre Hopkins that he should be 2/1, as he is with some books.

Atlanta have improved their offensive line with Fusco coming in from San Francisco as right guard and doing a good job in the preseason. They look to be giving Matt Ryan much more time in the pocket and Calvin Ridley has impressed. Jones and Devontae Freeman have been rested all preseason, so we've been able to see Ridley doing the all-around-the-field plays that you'd expect Jones to be fitting into, when he's not going downfield.

Sarkisian's offense since he started has been excellent in all but the big moments. Keeping Julio fit is key to Atlanta doing well and they're certainly doing things that'll play to his strengths.

As for the player himself, he's an astonishing human being: 6'3", 220lb and 4.39 seconds over 40 yards. That's all in the price of course.

Remember this from the 2017 Super Bowl?

Jones top 3 if his fitness is managed is very likely.

Redzone are 6/1 to finish top, with 3 places 1/4. The 6/4 top three is little short of delicious.

Recommend £30ew

169 receiving yards against a pretty decent secondary.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #134152 on: September 08, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »

Unbeaten Portsmouth are 11/10 at home to struggling Shrewsbury today.   

Looks a very generous price.

Anything to be worried about before getting on?
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134153 on: September 08, 2018, 12:39:42 PM »

They are also 1/3 of the Shy boosted treble today (Sunderland and Lincoln being the others, 13/2)

Best Bitter.
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #134154 on: September 08, 2018, 12:56:05 PM »

They are also 1/3 of the Shy boosted treble today (Sunderland and Lincoln being the others, 13/2)

yes, that looks a pretty good offer today.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134155 on: September 08, 2018, 12:58:32 PM »

Chompy (or anyone), Peterborough as big as 21/10 today away at midtable Southend.

Seems pretty generous but is there something behind this?

Edit...from what I can gather Pboro have a poor record at Southend, but Southend currently have numerous players out with injury plus 2 players suspended.

“At the moment we’re going through some choppy waters but that’s fine.  We don’t have a fully fit squad.  We have suspensions, injuries and players away on international duty now too so it’s a tough time but we will get through it.  We’re in choppy waters but we will sail through it and get through the other side. It’s a bit rocky but I know we’ll get through it together and get to where I plan. Football changes very quickly and we’ve seen that already this season,” Powell said.

History isn't on their side but form and circumstances surely are? How are Southend faves for this? Any light to be shed would be appreciated Smiley
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:21:06 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134156 on: September 08, 2018, 02:33:41 PM »

I've never understood this 'past record' stuff. Only one of today's starters for Posh has ever played in the fixture, so it's beyond irrelevant.

I'm playing Posh goals instead but wouldn't put anyone off at 2-1+.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134157 on: September 08, 2018, 05:02:20 PM »

A possible angle in the FedEx golf, Rory has an amazing record on rain soaked golf courses. They’re delayed on account of torrential rain. 11/10 Rory vs JT, with the big caveat that I think Thomas is the best around here. Maybe more appealing, 10/1 Rory to win it all, he does tend to be incredible when a course that’s usually difficult course is wet.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134158 on: September 08, 2018, 05:36:40 PM »

A possible angle in the FedEx golf, Rory has an amazing record on rain soaked golf courses. They’re delayed on account of torrential rain. 11/10 Rory vs JT, with the big caveat that I think Thomas is the best around here. Maybe more appealing, 10/1 Rory to win it all, he does tend to be incredible when a course that’s usually difficult course is wet.

OK, no two balls. Tiger for a bad day is my other shout, he’ll not be comfortable smashing it off the tee and big spin control issues, no one spins it more.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134159 on: September 08, 2018, 05:40:09 PM »

OK, no two balls. Tiger for a bad day is my other shout, he’ll not be comfortable smashing it off the tee and big spin control issues, no one spins it more.

Not disputing your rationale, but Noren?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8940 8941 8942 8943 [8944] 8945 8946 8947 8948 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: