blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:48:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8953 8954 8955 8956 [8957] 8958 8959 8960 8961 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333899 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134340 on: October 06, 2018, 11:19:32 AM »

I think we should be backing Brentford today. Any thoughts from the Leeds guys? Seems like a hype vs substance match. That’s my only angle on the football these days.
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #134341 on: October 06, 2018, 12:10:18 PM »

for me the Dirty leeds v brentford game is a no bet. likely to be goals, but brentfords away form this season hasn't been good enough to put cash on it. This literally could be any result
apezmonkeyz

View Profile
« Reply #134342 on: October 06, 2018, 12:23:23 PM »

however if i could suggest a bet. the thread is a fan of salford and today they are away to dover. usual clash of a top team versus a team near the bottom. the bet that i like is salford to win to nil. Salford have conceded one goal in their last 8 league games. where as dover who did score a few goals earlier in the season have dried up a bit with only 2 goals in the last five games . i think the two spades aavailable in most spots is a decent bet, ir the salford minus 1 goal handicap at 23/10 appeals. thoughts ?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134343 on: October 06, 2018, 12:27:42 PM »

Baltimore for the AFC North is a big price at 8/5 with spreadex, 10bet and sportingbet. They're a quietly very good team. 5 of their last 8 games are at home, including the benefit of a week 10 bye for their run in. The elite defense is bolstered by the return of their best cornerback, Jimmy Smith, from suspension. Also get their 1st round draft pick TE Hayden Hurst available tomorrow. The offensive and defensive coordinators have done really good jobs in scheming so far. They're a much more watchable offense

Pittsburgh have a hideous combo of 6 games v strong defenses weeks 8-13:

v CLE
@ BAL
v CAR
@ JAX
@ DEN
v LAC

Cincy have impressed but there's a difference in class between a decent side and a really good one. Two last games are at divisional rivals (cle, pit).

Baltimore should be nearer 5/4 for me.

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/afc-north/winner

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134344 on: October 06, 2018, 12:30:27 PM »

Baltimore for the AFC North is a big price at 8/5 with spreadex, 10bet and sportingbet. They're a quietly very good team. 5 of their last 8 games are at home, including the benefit of a week 10 bye for their run in. The elite defense is bolstered by the return of their best cornerback, Jimmy Smith, from suspension. Also get their 1st round draft pick TE Hayden Hurst available tomorrow. The offensive and defensive coordinators have done really good jobs in scheming so far. They're a much more watchable offense

v CLE
@ BAL
v CAR
@ JAX
@ DEN
v LAC

Cincy have impressed but there's a difference in class between a decent side and a really good one. Two last games are at divisional rivals (cle, pit).

Not that you need my endorsement, I absolutely agree.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134345 on: October 06, 2018, 01:57:08 PM »

for me the Dirty leeds v brentford game is a no bet. likely to be goals, but brentfords away form this season hasn't been good enough to put cash on it. This literally could be any result

I’m calling it, win, lose or draw, on what we’ve seen today Brentford are a much better team than Leeds.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134346 on: October 06, 2018, 05:04:00 PM »

however if i could suggest a bet. the thread is a fan of salford and today they are away to dover. usual clash of a top team versus a team near the bottom. the bet that i like is salford to win to nil. Salford have conceded one goal in their last 8 league games. where as dover who did score a few goals earlier in the season have dried up a bit with only 2 goals in the last five games . i think the two spades aavailable in most spots is a decent bet, ir the salford minus 1 goal handicap at 23/10 appeals. thoughts ?

handicap came in easy (4-1 win)

Cheers
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134347 on: October 06, 2018, 05:10:36 PM »

v CLE
@ BAL
v CAR
@ JAX
@ DEN
v LAC

As much as I want it to be the Bengals. I think I agree with you. They are a very well rounded team

They've only conceded 65 pts all year, more than half of them to the Bengals, have yet to concede a TD in the second half aversging 2.5pts per second half conceded!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134348 on: October 06, 2018, 05:48:50 PM »

Good work Apez.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #134349 on: October 06, 2018, 05:51:31 PM »

Think Newcastle look a good price at united today.

Rec £50.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134350 on: October 06, 2018, 05:52:28 PM »

Rec £50.

Ha, YBA. Send for Tommy Robinson.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #134351 on: October 06, 2018, 06:32:39 PM »

Great shout, hope you got the lot!

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134352 on: October 06, 2018, 09:20:00 PM »

Rec £50.

bugger lost my fiver thanks :-)

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134353 on: October 07, 2018, 04:42:39 AM »

Not sure if any of you guys are awake at the moment, but Vettel to "podiumvate" at 7/5 with Unibet and 888 Sport seems extremely generous. I've put £50 on. He does start 8th, but even so.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/japanese-grand-prix/top-3-finish

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134354 on: October 07, 2018, 11:29:23 AM »

Not sure if any of you guys are awake at the moment, but Vettel to "podiumvate" at 7/5 with Unibet and 888 Sport seems extremely generous. I've put £50 on. He does start 8th, but even so.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/japanese-grand-prix/top-3-finish

Hope you guys were all asleep. Vettel was on for a podium until he went into desperation mode and tried to slither up the inside of Max Verstappen when there was no room ..  Sad

Pages: 1 ... 8953 8954 8955 8956 [8957] 8958 8959 8960 8961 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: