blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 11:01:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8958 8959 8960 8961 [8962] 8963 8964 8965 8966 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13413050 times)
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #134415 on: October 19, 2018, 11:00:48 AM »

Notts county are way too big IMO this weekend.

They are 7/2 away at Bury.

Bury started season well and Notts County were awful.

Kewell been there for 4-5 games and has steadied the ship. They are starting to win games.

They have a decent squad.

The price is with betallyeararound.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #134416 on: October 19, 2018, 11:19:25 AM »

Kewell been there for 4-5 games and has steadied the ship. They are starting to win games.

Thanks for this. Any thoughts on the game tonight? I rate Middlesborough but thought there was just about room in the price for a bet on Sheff Wed.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #134417 on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:12 AM »

Thanks for this. Any thoughts on the game tonight? I rate Middlesborough but thought there was just about room in the price for a bet on Sheff Wed.

Wednesday have been out performing market expectations and are unbeaten at home. Forestieri is injured tonight and he is our most creative player.

I think it will be a low scoring game (look at Middlesborough goals against - 6 this season?).

Think Wednesday are 11/4 but Middlesborough probably have too much for us.

1-0 Middlesborough win for me. Hope I'm wrong :-)

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #134418 on: October 19, 2018, 12:37:07 PM »

Wednesday have been out performing market expectations and are unbeaten at home. Forestieri is injured tonight and he is our most creative player.

I think it will be a low scoring game (look at Middlesborough goals against - 6 this season?).

We (Boro) have been absolutely awful the last month. We started the season well, playing 3-5-2 and thenhe switched to 4 at the back and we have gone to absolute toffee.

I fully expect Wednesday to win this one by a single goal, with us getting no where near scoring
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #134419 on: October 19, 2018, 01:18:57 PM »

We (Boro) have been absolutely awful the last month. We started the season well, playing 3-5-2 and thenhe switched to 4 at the back and we have gone to absolute toffee.

I fully expect Wednesday to win this one by a single goal, with us getting no where near scoring

Looks like we agree Under 2.5 goals is the bet then  Cheesy
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #134420 on: October 19, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »

Looks like we agree Under 2.5 goals is the bet then  Cheesy

Hahaha, its the bet in every single game Boro play in Cheesy
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134421 on: October 20, 2018, 09:57:40 AM »

Time to get the chequebook out Tony

315 ascot Lord Glitters William Hill 5 places a 1/5th 8/1

Top price or joint top anyway great place terms solid Ascot form, fair to say I cant see it out the 4 let alone the 5.

Not good enough on previous group form to win but has never raced on slower than good since reaching group level, used to be better on it no reason isn't now so could even improve a few pounds.

Suggest a very big each way bet for fred whatever that is deemed to be these days
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134422 on: October 20, 2018, 10:02:06 AM »

Welcome aboard!

Hi guys, new member but longtime lurker so thanks for many tips! I posted these in the nfl thread but thought i'd see what you guys think...

Two bets tonight is Cards vs Broncos for me, both David Johnson related.

1- Over 17.5 rush attempts 5/6 on Bet fair.  Last 3 games DJ has had 18, 18, 22 @vikings @49s and home Seahawks.  Tonight game is a pick em and will be close affair and both teams should be able to sustain drives.  Broncos are dead last 32/32 against the run this season and opposition averaging just shy of 25 carries per game vs them.  Cardinals will lean on DJ as passing game is in bottom 5 of league.

2- David Johnson- 2+tds price boosted to 5/1.  Of his 39 starts hes had 11/39 2tds performances, given reasons above against worst run defence in league so far, at home I think this is good spot for him to continue.

Two terrible teams against the run, but both decent against the pass. You'd think that would make it obvious but the Broncos now throw the ball three times as much as they run it and the Cardinals have a new center and a banged up OLine.

Both bets look good (though I've been simple and played under on total points), so I've managed to secure £20 on Johnson 2+ touchdowns with Patrick Parr at 11/2 for Fred.

Thanks Simon, much appreciated - I've sent the £20 across to you this morning by Bank Transfer.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134423 on: October 20, 2018, 10:04:28 AM »

Hi Tony,

Ings bet placed, we can settle up whenever suits, end of the month, end of the year, end of the season. No rush.

Morning Nick, & thanks.

I have sent £40 across to you this morning, it should be with you right away.

Off we jolly well go.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134424 on: October 20, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »

Top price or joint top anyway great place terms solid Ascot form, fair to say I cant see it out the 4 let alone the 5.

Not good enough on previous group form to win but has never raced on slower than good since reaching group level, used to be better on it no reason isn't now so could even improve a few pounds.

Suggest a very big each way bet for fred whatever that is deemed to be these days

Thanks John.

For now, we have had £30 EW @ 8/1, 5 places, one fifth odds. Might increase that later.

Good luck all who are on, & thank you.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134425 on: October 20, 2018, 10:08:05 AM »

No idea if everyone has this but obviously a no brainer if you/fred have a matchbook account

Champions Weekend at Ascot is one of the highlights of the racing year and today we have an exclusive offer for you:

We are offering you a £10 Risk-Free Back Bet on Stradivarius to win the 13:25 at Ascot today.

Place a back bet with your own funds on Stradivarius in the win market and if it loses we will refund your stake up to a maximum of £10.*

Refunded in cash as well
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134426 on: October 20, 2018, 10:09:49 AM »

Hi guys, new member but longtime lurker so thanks for many tips! I posted these in the nfl thread but thought i'd see what you guys think...

Two bets tonight is Cards vs Broncos for me, both David Johnson related.

1- Over 17.5 rush attempts 5/6 on Bet fair.  Last 3 games DJ has had 18, 18, 22 @vikings @49s and home Seahawks.  Tonight game is a pick em and will be close affair and both teams should be able to sustain drives.  Broncos are dead last 32/32 against the run this season and opposition averaging just shy of 25 carries per game vs them.  Cardinals will lean on DJ as passing game is in bottom 5 of league.

2- David Johnson- 2+tds price boosted to 5/1.  Of his 39 starts hes had 11/39 2tds performances, given reasons above against worst run defence in league so far, at home I think this is good spot for him to continue.

Morning suriarte,

A belated welcome.

Seems like we got a bit unlucky with that bet, but no worries, I'm sure plenty more spots will come along.

Interesting alias, is it based on anything particular?

What part of the UK do you reside?

Not being nosy, just getting to know you.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134427 on: October 20, 2018, 10:44:59 AM »

Anyone else get an e-mail from baldy advising changing the password?

Just wondering if it's a major security breach.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #134428 on: October 20, 2018, 10:49:35 AM »

Thanks John.

For now, we have had £30 EW @ 8/1, 5 places, one fifth odds. Might increase that later.

Good luck all who are on, & thank you.

Stormy Antarctic 50/1 e/w with b365 or PP.   Shouldn't trouble the best of them, but runs very well on the ground and it is the end of the season.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134429 on: October 20, 2018, 10:54:19 AM »

Anyone else get an e-mail from baldy advising changing the password?

Just wondering if it's a major security breach.

Same here Ralph, & yes, looks like they've had a security breach;

Dear Customer

At Betfred, we take the security and privacy of your account seriously.

Our systems constantly monitor customer account access and identify where potentially unusual behaviour occurs.

As a precaution, we strongly recommend that all our customers change their password as soon as possible in order to continue to protect the information contained within your account.

If you notice anything unusual in your account, please contact our Customer Services Team.

Pages: 1 ... 8958 8959 8960 8961 [8962] 8963 8964 8965 8966 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: