blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:59:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9135 9136 9137 9138 [9139] 9140 9141 9142 9143 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429759 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137070 on: February 23, 2020, 11:47:31 PM »

Great run, all the same.

Ran worse in pubs, by the sounds of it!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137071 on: February 27, 2020, 07:25:27 PM »

Seen some comedy prices in my time but the current offers about Brentford winning the play-offs take some beating. 13-8 Sky, 8-5 PP. It's February and there's a quarter of the season left ffs.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137072 on: February 29, 2020, 01:34:57 PM »

The Marrakesh ePrix begins at 14:00 UK time, and those of you in the UK can watch the coverage on BBC2 from 13:30.

There are a couple of bets I like for this race, both with Ladbrokes.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/event/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/marrakesh-e-prix/229964938/all-markets

Andre Lotterer appears well dialled into this circuit, and he was able to secure 3rd on the grid, just 0.095s off pole. I do expect Antonio Felix da Costa to take the victory from pole, but if Andre can have a good start and get past second-placed Max Gunther, he should be able to put the Portuguese driver under pressure upfront. I feel like the 9/2 price on him is too high given the 1-3 1/5 EW terms. Suggest 15 points EW.

Also, Alex Sims has a lot of potential in this race. He finished 2nd in qualifying group one, which ultimately saw him drop down to 8th place as the track improved for subsequent qualifying groups. I expect him to move forward during this race and a podium will certainly be his target as there are overtaking opportunities on this circuit. Suggest 5 points at 16/1 EW.

Alternative bookies are available at similar prices: https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/formula-e-marrakesh/winner
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 01:37:36 PM by Peter-27 » Logged

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137073 on: February 29, 2020, 02:54:54 PM »

The Marrakesh ePrix begins at 14:00 UK time, and those of you in the UK can watch the coverage on BBC2 from 13:30.

There are a couple of bets I like for this race, both with Ladbrokes.

https://sports.ladbrokes.com/event/motor-sports/formula-e/formula-e-championship/marrakesh-e-prix/229964938/all-markets

Andre Lotterer appears well dialled into this circuit, and he was able to secure 3rd on the grid, just 0.095s off pole. I do expect Antonio Felix da Costa to take the victory from pole, but if Andre can have a good start and get past second-placed Max Gunther, he should be able to put the Portuguese driver under pressure upfront. I feel like the 9/2 price on him is too high given the 1-3 1/5 EW terms. Suggest 15 points EW.

Also, Alex Sims has a lot of potential in this race. He finished 2nd in qualifying group one, which ultimately saw him drop down to 8th place as the track improved for subsequent qualifying groups. I expect him to move forward during this race and a podium will certainly be his target as there are overtaking opportunities on this circuit. Suggest 5 points at 16/1 EW.

Alternative bookies are available at similar prices: https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/formula-e-marrakesh/winner

Andre Lotterer's race pace was terrible today unfortunately and finished down in 8th. Meanwhile, Alex Sims had great race pace, but a poor start did too much damage for him to mount a recovery. He had an incident on the final lap and didn't cross the finish line.

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #137074 on: March 01, 2020, 11:11:27 AM »

Pete, are you going to do a write up of F1 testing?

Would love to hear your thoughts on it all, will DAS make a difference?  Are Ferrari that far behind & have red bull moved into 2nd?  Are racing point Mercedes in disguise?
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #137075 on: March 01, 2020, 11:15:37 AM »

Not sure I'll get time for a full write-up. Potentially. There are some bets I am considering, but it's not quite the right time. Waiting for markets to shift.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137076 on: March 01, 2020, 03:34:05 PM »

Odds on Cheltenham being cancelled because of Coronavirus timbered this afternoon. Looking bleak.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137077 on: March 01, 2020, 03:51:42 PM »

Odds on Cheltenham being cancelled because of Coronavirus timbered this afternoon. Looking bleak.

Tumbled back to the same price it was yesterday.

They shorten through the  night, then drift again each afternoon when some new cases get announced.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-government-wont-rule-out-banning-large-gatherings-says-health-secretary-11946939

Take more positives from that, than negatives. Might be walking dead by the time Aintree gets here, if you listen to half the internet Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #137078 on: March 01, 2020, 04:28:17 PM »

They shorten through the  night, then drift again each afternoon when some new cases get announced.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-government-wont-rule-out-banning-large-gatherings-says-health-secretary-11946939

Take more positives from that, than negatives. Might be walking dead by the time Aintree gets here, if you listen to half the internet Grin

Has Trump closing the Mexican border affected the price?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #137079 on: March 01, 2020, 05:17:22 PM »

Not sure they'll have many runners at Chelts.

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #137080 on: March 01, 2020, 06:26:27 PM »

Not sure I'll get time for a full write-up. Potentially. There are some bets I am considering, but it's not quite the right time. Waiting for markets to shift.

Fsir enough, even a summary would be good. Love seeing how close my analysis is from yours.

I don't look/have as much info as you, but I seem to have a decent eye for what's going on & absolutely love when you back up my thinking 😂
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137081 on: March 01, 2020, 07:13:50 PM »

Not sure they'll have many runners at Chelts.

Grin Grin

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #137082 on: March 02, 2020, 09:10:33 AM »

Looks like it did the same again last night. Almost a flip at one point. Might be an easy way to go here. Back 'No' first thing in the morning, then lay it late evening.

Over a millball matched on the market now.

Amazing scenes either way. It's the end of the world as we know it.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #137083 on: March 02, 2020, 11:32:54 AM »

Looks like it did the same again last night. Almost a flip at one point. Might be an easy way to go here. Back 'No' first thing in the morning, then lay it late evening.

Over a millball matched on the market now.

Amazing scenes either way. It's the end of the world as we know it.

You'd have done your dough.  It is nearly back where it was when I first mentioned the market (my bets are between 1.52 and 1.59).

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #137084 on: March 02, 2020, 12:30:43 PM »

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Pages: 1 ... 9135 9136 9137 9138 [9139] 9140 9141 9142 9143 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: