blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:56:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 2278 2279 [2280] 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412411 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #34185 on: March 16, 2013, 04:12:43 PM »

Even tried scanning Sheffield Wednesday fans forums to see possible team news confirmation, unfortunately most of the dialect was barely comprehendable

Smiley

FGS Fail Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #34186 on: March 16, 2013, 04:15:11 PM »

At least I got the weather forecast right.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #34187 on: March 16, 2013, 04:15:46 PM »

Aarrgghhhh

Had to be George Boyd for Hull didn't it!

We're still alive.......just.

No more goals in that game, for the thread at least.

Do I want our bet to win or my team to get something from it, which is important at this stage of the season.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34188 on: March 16, 2013, 04:16:11 PM »

according to jeff stelling 'arry discovered jenas

funny that i thought he had left him rotting in the spurs reserves

He also disbanded the reserve team!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34189 on: March 16, 2013, 04:26:24 PM »

Carlsen has had his second successive uninspiring draw, but we are quite happy with that. He and Kramnik played through a boring opening, swapped everything off and shook hands after 30 moves.

Other games are currently pretty level but early days, really. Radjabov (market's 4th favourite) has a slight edge against Ivanchuk (dangerous but temperamental veteran) but little to separate the players in any of the games so far.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34190 on: March 16, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »

QPR now losing. Six point gap if results stay.

Ireland could finish bottom. Who tipped the Ireland six nations bet? Was it Eso?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34191 on: March 16, 2013, 04:37:42 PM »

Our Hull (under 1.5) bet is dead.

Coventry still leading.

Ireland, who we bet to win the 6N, could now get the wooden spoon.

Still, QPR are losing, to Villa, and Southampton are winning, so not all bad.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34192 on: March 16, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »

Ireland could finish bottom. Who tipped the Ireland six nations bet? Was it Eso?

Harsh! Poor Eso and his Walsall coup. Since he flip flopped them, they have been abysmal. They are losing again today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34193 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:06 PM »

Villa 2 QPR 2

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #34194 on: March 16, 2013, 04:44:34 PM »

Harsh! Poor Eso and his Walsall coup. Since he flip flopped them, they have been abysmal. They are losing again today.

Haha I lent my support to the Walsall coup, Ireland bottom, Wales top, Uttoxeter moved to Wales, Cheltenham seems a long way away.

FWIW Burnell Taylor out to 35s on American Idol.  He did a dreary balled without impressing much in week 1.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #34195 on: March 16, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »

Haha I lent my support to the Walsall coup, Ireland bottom, Wales top, Uttoxeter moved to Wales, Cheltenham seems a long way away.

FWIW Burnell Taylor out to 35s on American Idol.  He did a dreary balled without impressing much in week 1.  

Liverpool losing again too.  Laid them for zero pounds this week.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34196 on: March 16, 2013, 04:46:26 PM »

Each time tikay posts.....the least desired outcome follows. Meanwhile wolves are currently bottom after a terrific own goal back pass through the keepers legs

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34197 on: March 16, 2013, 04:46:50 PM »

We have had an overdue visit from Miss -ev.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #34198 on: March 16, 2013, 04:47:30 PM »

Each time tikay posts.....the least desired outcome follows. Meanwhile wolves are currently bottom after a terrific own goal back pass through the keepers legs

Walsall now 2-0 down...... Smiley

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #34199 on: March 16, 2013, 04:47:55 PM »

Is there a "Walsall to finish mid-table" market?

Spurs continue to keep QPR up.

Pages: 1 ... 2276 2277 2278 2279 [2280] 2281 2282 2283 2284 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: