blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:42:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 [2420] 2421 2422 2423 2424 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442874 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36285 on: April 03, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »

If you fancy Ronnie then yes you can do both, portfolio innit. One wins, portfolio still up

I accept he may well be tearing up practice, but a year off from the pressure situations that you can get in close ones at the Crucible?

Lack of match practice will hurt him when it counts imo.

yes this is deffo a factor tho the way I looked at it was , if he had played in the last few events and you knew he was in good form and in the right place upstairs what price would he be then.

7/1 available fixed odds Tony if you wanted to bet, its better than taking the BF price with comm involved. Robertson does look the most solid start in the other half too.

Thanks Phil.

I just have to balance "how much on who", now.

PS - Bugger off, thought you were on holiday, lapping up the North Yorkshire Coast sunshine & basking on the beach?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #36286 on: April 03, 2013, 12:40:45 PM »

On the IPL is it true that Sri Lanka players are NOT allowed to play in Chennai for political reasons? 
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #36287 on: April 03, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »

Been looking at the IPL for a few weeks now. Really like Pune @ 10s, they've bought well and have some good Indian players.

Also some big prices for top batsman, Samuels @ 50s and Du Plessis @100s.

Also really like Yuvraj Singh top Indian @16s back him ew.

Ill leave the stakes to you.

Im on my phone atm, I'll explain later when my lappie is sorted.

Thanks.

Need to make sure I understand that correctly.

Pune Outright.

Samuels & Du Plessis Top "Overall" Batters.

Jufraj Singh Top INDIAN Batsman.

That all correct?

Amazed at how many Markets there are, & I gather from office talk at work that IPl is a mich bigger Betting Event than I previously imagined. Not even proper cricket.

Yea that's all correct,  back the batsman ew.
MajorMajor

View Profile
« Reply #36288 on: April 03, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

Faf du plessis is injured no? I've had s tickle on Watson top bat at 25s, think that will give a good sweat but not a recommend. I'm also on Chennai outright. Go SuperKings!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36289 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:01 PM »

Faf du plessis is injured no? I've had s tickle on Watson top bat at 25s, think that will give a good sweat but not a recommend. I'm also on Chennai outright. Go SuperKings!

Crikey, good spot major x 2.

http://sports.ndtv.com/indian-premier-league-2013/news/205122-du-plessis-to-miss-the-first-four-weeks-of-ipl-6

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #36290 on: April 03, 2013, 12:47:29 PM »

If you fancy Ronnie then yes you can do both, portfolio innit. One wins, portfolio still up

I accept he may well be tearing up practice, but a year off from the pressure situations that you can get in close ones at the Crucible?

yes this is deffo a factor tho the way I looked at it was , if he had played in the last few events and you knew he was in good form and in the right place upstairs what price would he be then.

7/1 available fixed odds Tony if you wanted to bet, its better than taking the BF price with comm involved. Robertson does look the most solid start in the other half too.

Thanks Phil.

PS - Bugger off, thought you were on holiday, lapping up the North Yorkshire Coast sunshine & basking on the beach?

So we have 7/4 the 3 of them plus another 4 or so at various prices.   What is the purpose of building a portfolio?  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36291 on: April 03, 2013, 12:49:52 PM »

Thanks Phil.

So we have 7/4 the 3 of them plus another 4 or so at various prices.   What is the purpose of building a portfolio?  

That's your problem Doobsy, you ask those blindingly obvious rhetoricals.

Robertson & Ronnies - the Two R's - will be added, for equal stakes.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #36292 on: April 03, 2013, 12:50:03 PM »

Above all of the bish bash bosh, cheerleaders, 5-second-dance music, white ball wellying, I am most annoyed by Chennai Super Kings.

Super Kings

Kings...but super.

Also sounds like a cigarette brand.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 12:52:02 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
MajorMajor

View Profile
« Reply #36293 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:05 PM »

On the IPL is it true that Sri Lanka players are NOT allowed to play in Chennai for political reasons? 

This is true. The semi finals are being played in Chennai too, so no Sri Lankans in the semis. Which means Malinga, Mumbais best bowler won't play.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36294 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »

Above all of the bish bash bosh, cheerleaders, 5-second-dance music, white ball well ying, I am most annoyed by Chennai Super Kings.

Super Kings

Kings...but super.

Also sounds like a cigarette brand.

Steady on, they don't have exploding stumps.

Click to see full-size image.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #36295 on: April 03, 2013, 12:53:48 PM »

Apologies to all.

Mr Boycott, you're on your own.

Bring on the bass! Whoop whoop

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #36296 on: April 03, 2013, 12:58:50 PM »

That's a tenner I won't see again. Cheers Faf!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #36297 on: April 03, 2013, 01:05:28 PM »

most surreal things ever volume 9999

https://twitter.com/NathanRobson90/status/319409359585157122/photo/1
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #36298 on: April 03, 2013, 01:07:05 PM »

RE: Snooker, several of the bookies will have offers from about 10 days before the start, ie money back if Selby wins it etc

Perhaps worth waiting

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36299 on: April 03, 2013, 01:10:04 PM »

RE: Snooker, several of the bookies will have offers from about 10 days before the start, ie money back if Selby wins it etc

Perhaps worth waiting

Ahh, true, thanks.

Jeez, nothing is simple, is it?!

Pages: 1 ... 2416 2417 2418 2419 [2420] 2421 2422 2423 2424 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: