blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3694 3695 3696 3697 [3698] 3699 3700 3701 3702 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13546686 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #55455 on: September 28, 2013, 08:44:14 PM »

Welcome, Kmac

As you've read every page:

Q1.On which page did MereNovice post a picture of this guy?

Q2. Are you another blooming gooner?

Q3. Do you own a racing-savvy spider?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55456 on: September 28, 2013, 08:44:15 PM »

Hello all I have read every single post and I absolutely love this thread. Never signed up for a forum but I have a tentative suggestion and I would like to hear the opinions of others.

I think the industry have overrated this Real Madrid team . I have watched a number of their matches this season and I am yet to be convinced. Additionally I really like what Simeone is doing with Athletico . I have backed Athletico on different sites at prices ranging from 19/5 to 5/1.

If I were to suggest a bet for thread I would recommend laying Real at around 4/5  or backing Athletico DNB  @ 11/4 on betfair.

I would appreciate the input of others.

Off & running Mr K - good luck.

We plumped for DNB.

BET PLACED
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 08:48:53 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55457 on: September 28, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »

Welcome, Kmac

As you've read every page:

Q1.On which page did MereNovice post a picture of this guy?

Q2. Are you another blooming gooner?

Q3. Do you own a racing-savvy spider?

Cruel!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #55458 on: September 28, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »

I know. Silly mood. Am at Walsall. Details now on your diary.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55459 on: September 28, 2013, 08:54:41 PM »

Hello all I have read every single post and I absolutely love this thread. Never signed up for a forum but I have a tentative suggestion and I would like to hear the opinions of others.

I think the industry have overrated this Real Madrid team . I have watched a number of their matches this season and I am yet to be convinced. Additionally I really like what Simeone is doing with Athletico . I have backed Athletico on different sites at prices ranging from 19/5 to 5/1.

If I were to suggest a bet for thread I would recommend laying Real at around 4/5  or backing Athletico DNB  @ 11/4 on betfair.

So you sign up and you first post is a bet on Athletico Madrid, I like you already.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55460 on: September 28, 2013, 08:56:26 PM »

I know. Silly mood. Am at Walsall. Details now on your diary.

Ahh, high class joint, that. Will reply later.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55461 on: September 28, 2013, 08:57:22 PM »

If I were to suggest a bet for thread I would recommend laying Real at around 4/5  or backing Athletico DNB  @ 11/4 on betfair.

So you sign up and you first post is a bet on Athletico Madrid, I like you already.

i hate you already as i have real on my coupon and i just need them or ac milan to win for a profit both for a good payday
and i hate railing against thread

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #55462 on: September 28, 2013, 09:03:53 PM »

Back story to the spider I see mentioned everywhere?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #55463 on: September 28, 2013, 09:04:20 PM »

If I were to suggest a bet for thread I would recommend laying Real at around 4/5  or backing Athletico DNB  @ 11/4 on betfair.

i hate you already as i have real on my coupon and i just need them or ac milan to win for a profit both for a good payday

Lucky 15s, football coupons, still need some work on your leaks.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #55464 on: September 28, 2013, 09:08:47 PM »

@Tal  - thank you for the welcome . I said I read every post I didn't look at the photo montages, well not the one that photo appeared in. ;-)  100% not  a gooner especially  not after that  goal they conceded today that proved to be costly for me. No spider but I have a parrot that has a view on all racing.

@ironside good luck with your selections, I am not saying Real won't win I just don't believe there is value in backing them and the price for an away win seems much bigger than I thought it should be.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55465 on: September 28, 2013, 09:09:19 PM »

Back story to the spider I see mentioned everywhere?

A shrewdie like you should be breeding spiders by now.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #55466 on: September 28, 2013, 09:13:33 PM »

Lucky 15s, football coupons, still need some work on your leaks.

These are what keep winning accounts going Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55467 on: September 28, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »

"My argument is that the value in these races is overstated and your analytical skills are your primary reason for success and that someone betting ew blind just because its a 16 runner handicap will probably lose".

That just isn't true. EVERY SINGLE HORSE in the 3.05 is an arb on the place. These prices to place with the fixed odds are often WAY OFF. The amount you lose on the win bet is minimal.

It would be hard for a spider running across the paper to not land on a winning bet.

Anyway, I have a busy day with too much to do, and I should be happy if less punters play in these races, so I'll stop trying to convince anyone and shut up.

BUMPED for Camel.

The bet won, & the Spider became rich & famous.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #55468 on: September 28, 2013, 09:16:52 PM »

Hannah Barrett is heads and shouulders above the rest of these X Factor jokers. Just worry about the process chewing her up tbh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55469 on: September 28, 2013, 09:17:37 PM »

@Tal  - thank you for the welcome . I said I read every post I didn't look at the photo montages, well not the one that photo appeared in. ;-)  100% not  a gooner especially  not after that  goal they conceded today that proved to be costly for me. No spider but I have a parrot that has a view on all racing.

@ironside good luck with your selections, I am not saying Real won't win I just don't believe there is value in backing them and the price for an away win seems much bigger than I thought it should be.

So you HAVE been reading. Value is the word. Don't matter if the bet wins or loses, value is the key.

Pages: 1 ... 3694 3695 3696 3697 [3698] 3699 3700 3701 3702 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: