blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:52:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273451 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3698 3699 3700 3701 [3702] 3703 3704 3705 3706 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13639197 times)
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #55515 on: September 29, 2013, 11:17:18 AM »

College football results

Oregon 55 Cal 16. I haven't seen any of the game but the box score suggest oregon declared halfway through the 3rd quarter at 55-3 up. Mariota stats aren't great unfortunately 11-25 for 114 yards and 2 tds he also ran for a td. The game was played in very bad weather and therefore he might get a pass for a mediocre stat line in a drubbing.

Arkansas 33 Texas A & M 45. An expected outcome Johnny Manziel did what Johnny Manziel does. It appears A & M have little defence for a team of their quality so we are probably in with a shout of a shock defeat at any stage.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #55516 on: September 29, 2013, 11:36:38 AM »

Can confirm I'm nursing a huge hangover and not seen SCD so quite happy for fred as a group to do as they wish with the Gumball. Not really my speciality, I just thought/knew she was big at 8/1 given her experience, defo wouldn't be a backer of anyone at 2/1 at this stage tho. Whatever u do tho I don't think closing out the whole position yet is prudent but if u wanted to lock in some profit or just green the stake I don't think that would be a terrible thing. I also don't think letting it ride for a while would either, we came here to gamble!

Just watched her dance, not watched others, she was v good so not like we're disappointed from a how good she is point of view
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55517 on: September 29, 2013, 12:21:50 PM »

Can confirm I'm nursing a huge hangover and not seen SCD so quite happy for fred as a group to do as they wish with the Gumball. Not really my speciality, I just thought/knew she was big at 8/1 given her experience, defo wouldn't be a backer of anyone at 2/1 at this stage tho. Whatever u do tho I don't think closing out the whole position yet is prudent but if u wanted to lock in some profit or just green the stake I don't think that would be a terrible thing. I also don't think letting it ride for a while would either, we came here to gamble!

Just watched her dance, not watched others, she was v good so not like we're disappointed from a how good she is point of view

I think 6/4 is a price you could comfortably green out and let a free position ride. Shouldn't be going shorter than 6/4 for a good few weeks yet and nobody odds on until 5 or so left

the risk is not her dancing, clearly the best in the field...its "does she want it too much?" syndrome. Voting public doesn't take well to lack of humility and overtly wanting to win (ref Gabby Logan) rather than "just here to have fun Bruce"
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 12:25:12 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55518 on: September 29, 2013, 12:24:49 PM »

In the baseball, with one game of the regular season to go tonight we have a situation

the Rays lost last night and both Cleveland and Texas won

Oh

"The Indians and Rangers won on Saturday afternoon and the Rays lost. As a result, Cleveland took a one-game lead in the American League wild-card race, clinching a tie, and the Rangers tied the Rays for the second wild-card spot, putting all three teams just one game apart heading into the season’s final day on Sunday. That’s good news  as it means that a three-way tie, which would necessitate tiebreaker games on both Monday and Tuesday in advance of Wednesday’s Wild Card Game, remains a possibility, as does a two-way tie for the second spot, which would necessitate a tiebreaker on Monday."

"Sunday scenarios

Indians: Would clinch a wild-card spot if they win on Sunday or either the Rays or Rangers lose.

Rays and Rangers: Either team would clinch a wild-card spot if they win and the other loses.

If both the Rays and Rangers lose, or if all three teams win, the Rays and Rangers would be tied for the second wild-card spot. They would then play a tiebreaker game on Monday in Arlington with the winner advancing to Wednesday’s Wild Card Game in Cleveland. The Rangers would host the tiebreaker by virtue of their 4-3 advantage in the season series between the two teams.

Two-team tie scenario: If the Indians lose and only one of the Rays or Rangers wins, the Indians and whichever team won would be the two wild cards and homefield advantage for Wednesday’s Wild Card Game would be determined by their head-to-head record (see below).

Three-way tie scenario: If both the Rays and Rangers win and the Indians lose, all three will be tied at 91-71. In that case, the Rays and Indians would play a tiebreaker game in Cleveland on Monday with the winner advancing to Wednesday’s Wild Card Game. The loser of Monday’s game would then play the Rangers in Arlington on Tuesday with that winner also heading to the Wild Card Game. Homefield in the Wild Card Game would be determined by head-to-head record (see below).

Seeding in this scenario is determined by combined record against the other two teams. Thus the Indians would host the first game by virtue of having gone 7-5 against the Rays and Rangers. The Rays, 7-6 against the Indians and Rangers, would be the second seed. The Rangers, 5-8 against the Indians and Rays, would be the third seed. As the third seed, the Rangers would be the only team that wouldn’t get two chances to play for the wild card, a disadvantage only slightly offset by their getting to host Tuesday’s game.

Home-field advantage for the Wild Card Game: In the case of a tie, the Indians would host the Rangers (Cleveland won that series 5-1), the Rays would host the Indians (Tampa Bay won that series 4-2), and Rangers would host the Rays (Texas won that series 4-3) in Wednesday’s AL Wild Card Game."

Got all that?

Good

Come on Tampa Bay win tonight please

My eyes are open wide
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #55519 on: September 29, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »

If you are there Hector, what is the weather like in Exeter please?
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #55520 on: September 29, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »

Well in Plymouth it is overcast and a little drizzly with a fresh wind. It rained a lot yesterday. I am guessing the ball will be slippery and not conducive to lots of offloading.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #55521 on: September 29, 2013, 12:52:48 PM »

If you are there Hector, what is the weather like in Exeter please?

http://www.trafficengland.com/trafficcamera.aspx?cameraUri=http://public.hanet.org.uk/cctvpublicaccess/html/49566.html

Sandy
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55522 on: September 29, 2013, 01:40:08 PM »

Congrats to newboy, great first post Sir!

WPWP

Thank you. I must say the game played out exactly as envisaged.  Disappointed I never played the under 2.5 goal market .

I believe the Premier League is one of, if not the hardest markets out there to book a win on but two things stand out to me today Liverpool despite their good start to the season look very short.

In the Stoke v Norwich game I am surprised to see how big a price we can get on FGS and anytime scorers. 

Are there any thoughts out there on either game? I haven't bet yet, not sure I will as I am not overly keen on betting every televised match. It's a fast road to ruin.

I'm on Stoke and would oppose Liverpool if they shorten any further, no idea about this FGS market though.

How'd you rate Athletico Madrid's chances in the CL midweek / outright?
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #55523 on: September 29, 2013, 02:00:14 PM »

Congrats to newboy, great first post Sir!

WPWP

Thank you. I must say the game played out exactly as envisaged.  Disappointed I never played the under 2.5 goal market .

I believe the Premier League is one of, if not the hardest markets out there to book a win on but two things stand out to me today Liverpool despite their good start to the season look very short.

In the Stoke v Norwich game I am surprised to see how big a price we can get on FGS and anytime scorers. 

Are there any thoughts out there on either game? I haven't bet yet, not sure I will as I am not overly keen on betting every televised match. It's a fast road to ruin.

I'm on Stoke and would oppose Liverpool if they shorten any further, no idea about this FGS market though.

How'd you rate Athletico Madrid's chances in the CL midweek / outright?

I left the Stoke game.  I was looking at Hooper FGS and anytime. Likely that I will lay Liverpool but I am not confident enough to suggest that bet for Fred.

Regards Athletico I was very impressed last night and I have been on a number of occasions in the past 12 months.  I would be confident of them making the last 8 and then it's fairly open.  I would fear for England's representatives this year I think it's between Barca, Athletico, Bayern , Dortmund and Juve.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #55524 on: September 29, 2013, 05:21:31 PM »

I only posted 4 bets at Betting Emporium this week. I'm not saying you should lump on all four but two of them are the biggest two bets I've posted this year. Feel free to discuss them and chuck 1,2 or 3 out. I wouldn't put you off some multiples.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #55525 on: September 29, 2013, 05:51:03 PM »

I only posted 4 bets at Betting Emporium this week. I'm not saying you should lump on all four but two of them are the biggest two bets I've posted this year. Feel free to discuss them and chuck 1,2 or 3 out. I wouldn't put you off some multiples.

On all singles, but what kind of point staking would do advise for multiples if you were to do them sir?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55526 on: September 29, 2013, 06:24:24 PM »

Suarez is into 15/2 3rd favourite after his brace today for top goalscorer, 3/1 to score 20 or more in the 33 league games he can play. Another 18 in 32 required now for that

RVP 3/1
Aguero 7/1
Giroud 8/1
Sturridge 10/1

We have e/w at 20-1

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #55527 on: September 29, 2013, 06:29:31 PM »

Suarez is into 15/2 3rd favourite after his brace today for top goalscorer, 3/1 to score 20 or more in the 33 league games he can play. Another 18 in 32 required now for that

RVP 3/1
Aguero 7/1
Giroud 8/1
Sturridge 10/1

We have e/w at 20-1

I feel like I've had a great sweat with my bet, even though I had written it off pre season Cheesy

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #55528 on: September 29, 2013, 06:42:38 PM »

Sorry Mr Sparrow, got a bit too busy and missed the question. Hope you got some good bets.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #55529 on: September 29, 2013, 06:54:59 PM »

just stuck with the singles tonight, more than happy with that.  1st time following the betting emporium tips, i'l bring them some run good and you'll hit all 4!
Pages: 1 ... 3698 3699 3700 3701 [3702] 3703 3704 3705 3706 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: