blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:39:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273126 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3714 3715 3716 3717 [3718] 3719 3720 3721 3722 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13609239 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55755 on: October 03, 2013, 05:06:36 PM »

Attention NFL experts...

Tennessee QB is out injured and they play KC this weekend. KC are red hot, especially on Deeee, and the back-up could panic. The -3 looks a bargain to me. Any thoughts?

Lol, nice one Spangly Bloke.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #55756 on: October 03, 2013, 05:20:19 PM »

Can you copy and paste my recommend to you that i gave you via pm please Tikay, got all i wanted on for myself and after you are done with it, happy for it to be posted up here. I don't know how to look at sent messages via PM, otherwise i could put it up myself, deleted my copy by mistake!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55757 on: October 03, 2013, 05:49:47 PM »

Can you copy and paste my recommend to you that i gave you via pm please Tikay, got all i wanted on for myself and after you are done with it, happy for it to be posted up here. I don't know how to look at sent messages via PM, otherwise i could put it up myself, deleted my copy by mistake!

Will do it shortly Ant, playing a Tourney at the mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55758 on: October 03, 2013, 05:50:28 PM »

CORRECTION

WAS playing a tourney.......

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55759 on: October 03, 2013, 05:52:28 PM »

This is what Ant sent me this morning, which he asked me to keep off-thread until now. The price at the time was 17/4, but 9/2 is available now.

I was going to wait before more bookies put prices up but I thought it wouldn’t be long before this potentially got bet right in and out of value because the info I have is public and has just been overlooked.

Back Cray Wanderers to win at home to the Met Police at 17/4 with VC bet http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/isthmian-premier/cray-wanderers-v-met-police/winner

Their previous 6 games on paper have been 5 losses and 1 nil nil draw to fellow strugglers. Of the games they lost, the results were 4-0 3-0 4-0 5-0 7-1.

However their manager was sacked at the start of the week and the Bromley FC’s reserve team management have taken over the reigns, bringing with them, effectively the whole reserve team squad. Bromley’s first team are doing very well in the league above Cray’s here:

http://www.footballconference.co.uk/tables.php?division_id=21#FullTables

And for reference from the league below, here are Cray - Premier Division -

http://www.isthmian.co.uk/tables.php

This reserve team squad are full of youngsters that the Bromley first team were not quite ready to take a punt on, but many have been through academy systems and can play a good standard of football. This was in evidence on Tuesday night when oddly enough they were up against Bromley’s first team in the Kent FA Cup, only narrowly losing 3-2 to a 90th minute effort. Of the game they could have actually put it to bed before Bromley did in the dying embers, such was how close the tie was. 5-6 Bromley reserves were playing for Cray, and only the best from the Cray team were involved, including some new guys brought in.

First match listed:

http://www.kentfa.com/news/2013/oct/senior-cup-round-2-round-up?c=1

It has to be said though, the Bromley side were mainly fringe players in and out of the Bromley First team, with the exception of maybe 3, but considering the success of the Bromley best 11, these supporting players can’t be underrated.

Regardless of a weakened side, they should have trounced Cray on paper regardless, but such is the strength in depth they had at Bromley, the reserves are a good side giving Bromley first team squad players a tough time!

This info is available to the bookies to see but I doubt they are paying much attention to this league and especially as the result against Bromley wasn’t in the league (Kent FA Cup) and they probably forgot to track cup games.

The best price is 17/4 at home to Met Police when I think it is definitely in the region of 2/1-1/1 maybe evens. Met Police are in a sorry state too of their 4 games away, they have drawn 2 and lost two, at home winning 2 drawing 1 and losing 3. In total only have 9 points from 10 games, to Cray’s 4 from 11.

I would say Cray’s new team is more that of a team at least of mid table standard in this league, but they are rated as the team that have shipped 16 in their last 4 without scoring themselves.

The value is there, it is more to do with how much you are willing to bet that you are comfortable with the bookies not being too upset with you.

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #55760 on: October 03, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »

Will do it shortly Ant, playing a Tourney at the mo.

Tyty
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55761 on: October 03, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »

Our Dnipro position is looking better ahead of their home tie on Thursday to Fiorentina.

Fiorentina have had a busy run of fixtures playing twice per week in games they couldn't afford to rotate in, have one days less rest before Thursday and have an important away tie on Sunday at Lazio. Dnipro have a far easier run of fixtures and although I cannot read Ukranian they appear to be okay on the injury front.

Fio are already missing Mario Gomez (knee ligament damage) and Rossi (who's been playing as a lone striker) came off injured tonight after 36mins plus a couple of other first . Presumably Rebic will replace Rossi again on Thursday in what will be his first start for the club.

7/5  on a home win or 2-1 for the group outright was backable before tonight but not quite enough to double dip given the great price we got before Keeping our liability small I like Dnipro to win by 2 goals or more as they managed last season versus Napoli.

Suggested bet £20 on Dnipro -1european handicap @ 7/2 with Ladbrokes

Reminder - this game takes place this evening, & we have £20 @ 100/30, down to McGlashan.

In addition, we have £50 @ 4/1 for them to win Group E, Europa League.

The game kicks off @ 8.05pm.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55762 on: October 03, 2013, 07:28:26 PM »

We also have action in the Presidents Cup, where we are on Hunter Mahan, Top American.

Very early days yet, but I believe he is on the course right now, paired with Sneddy in the Four-Balls, & they are 2 up through 7.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55763 on: October 03, 2013, 07:44:51 PM »

Our Dnipro position is looking better ahead of their home tie on Thursday to Fiorentina.

Fiorentina have had a busy run of fixtures playing twice per week in games they couldn't afford to rotate in, have one days less rest before Thursday and have an important away tie on Sunday at Lazio. Dnipro have a far easier run of fixtures and although I cannot read Ukranian they appear to be okay on the injury front.

Fio are already missing Mario Gomez (knee ligament damage) and Rossi (who's been playing as a lone striker) came off injured tonight after 36mins plus a couple of other first . Presumably Rebic will replace Rossi again on Thursday in what will be his first start for the club.

7/5  on a home win or 2-1 for the group outright was backable before tonight but not quite enough to double dip given the great price we got before Keeping our liability small I like Dnipro to win by 2 goals or more as they managed last season versus Napoli.

Reminder - this game takes place this evening, & we have £20 @ 100/30, down to McGlashan.

Juande Ramos has fielded his strongest 11 for Dnipro but Fiorentina have predictably rotated. Jaquin and a couple of others are not starting, and up front by default due to 3 injured strikers is Matos. As a result our 10/3 has been cut into 5/2.

Come on you (checks google) whites!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55764 on: October 03, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »

Juande Ramos has fielded his strongest 11 for Dnipro but Fiorentina have predictably rotated. Jaquin and a couple of others are not starting, and up front by default due to 3 injured strikers is Matos. As a result our 10/3 has been cut into 5/2.

Lovely news. Exactly as you predicted.

Don't think the game is televised, but we can keep check on the score.

Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #55765 on: October 03, 2013, 08:04:38 PM »

Lovely news. Exactly as you predicted.

Don't think the game is televised, but we can keep check on the score.
ESPN has it
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55766 on: October 03, 2013, 08:05:15 PM »

Thanks Snowy.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #55767 on: October 03, 2013, 08:17:28 PM »

Yes!

Am up to date, the Bets Thread too.

Just got to put that Marky Darts bet on with Boylesports, which I'll do later.

All plates still spinning merrily.

I initially posted to see what Bazza and Snowball thought. It looked good to me from underneath my flake, but a lot of things do Smiley

Do you guys think it's worth backing Taylor @ 2/1* for the World Grand Prix with Boyles, because they're offering moneyback up to €100 if MVG wins.

*Possibly even Lewis @ 10/1, who is in the same half as MVG

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-grand-prix/winner

Below are the 2 halves of the draw

Wednesday October 9 (7pm)

Second Round

Wade/Beaton v Finnan/Jenkins
Newton/Wright v Anderson/Klaasen
Taylor/Caven v Nicholson/Thornton
Whitlock/Mansell v Baxter/Lloyd

Thursday October 10 (7pm)

Second Round

Lewis/Dolan v Pipe/Smith
Chisnall/White v Jones/King
van Gerwen/Part v Kellett/van Barneveld
Hamilton/Huybrechts v Painter/Burnett

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55768 on: October 03, 2013, 08:29:16 PM »

thanks snowy
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #55769 on: October 03, 2013, 09:24:38 PM »

This ain't going according to plan so far. In appalling pitch conditions and moments after they should of had a man sent off Fiorentina have taken the lead through a penalty.
Pages: 1 ... 3714 3715 3716 3717 [3718] 3719 3720 3721 3722 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: