blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 07:32:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273399 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4409 4410 4411 4412 [4413] 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13633728 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66180 on: January 22, 2014, 09:22:17 AM »

The Woods Affair. (Golf version)

Thanks John, Doobs & Adzy.

All noted, looks like it may be worth an interest, it can't be terrible or great from what we know.

We have had £25 @ 3/1.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66181 on: January 22, 2014, 09:24:00 AM »

Oh - Azarenka got knocked out last night.  Good for Bouchard position.  Still needs to be beat Li though!

Agreed.

Miss Real Deal is currently anything between 6/1 & 9/1. We are on at 12/1.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66182 on: January 22, 2014, 09:34:33 AM »

A few interesting Twitter photos on the bleacher report this morning:

Got followed by this:

Santi Cazorla      @19SCazorla
Our apoligizes to the Totenham fans, we couldn't see the paper. #alwaysfootballalwaysrespect @piresrobert7 and @19SCazorla
5:13 PM - 20 Jan 2014

Oldest trick in the book but still funny:

Click to see full-size image.

Doesn't always work, though...

Click to see full-size image.

Rumours this was how tikay got Rob Yong to agree to the UK Poker Champs have, I'm sure, been greatly exaggerated.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66183 on: January 22, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £386.74

Outstanding Bets £2877.37

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=34

A loss of £40 yesterday with Djokovic on the end of a sporting upset 8-6 in the fifth loss to Wawrinka in the Australian Open Quarters

Nadal won earlier to go odds on and currently its Murray 3-6 2-4 Federer.

Our hopes of course now lie with Ms Bouchard in the Ladies, and the Azarenka loss has to be good news as that draw opens up further

In the football programme last night Assombolonga scored again in Peterborough's rollercoaster 4-3 home win. His recent form has taken him close to the top of the League 1 Golden boot table

15 Clarke (Coventry)
14 Assombalonga (Peterborough)
14 Lowe (Tranmere)
14 Wilson (Coventry)
13 Donaldson  (Brentford)

The good news is that Leon Clarke is the subject of transfer speculation. The bad news, its to Wolves, in the same division

One of our handicap bets had a bad result last night  Kidderminster 1-2 Dartford, Kiddy a team whose league form has not recovered since the manager went for the Forest Green job and then went to Chester

Meanwhile, Sam Allardyce is still West Ham manager. One result, the away win at Cardiff, has done for the bet. A 9-0 aggregate reverse to Man C was completed last night. West Ham do not have a game at the weekend, so that is probably that.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66184 on: January 22, 2014, 10:03:48 AM »

Meanwhile, Sam Allardyce is still West Ham manager. One result, the away win at Cardiff, has done for the bet. A 9-0 aggregate reverse to Man C was completed last night. West Ham do not have a game at the weekend, so that is probably that.

West Ham do have one more game in January - next Wednesday (29th), away to Chelsea.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #66185 on: January 22, 2014, 10:06:08 AM »

When does the Nahki Wells bet get written off?  He seems to have disappeared from the tables everywhere but think he was on 15 (17 including Hudders).  Bet was too good Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66186 on: January 22, 2014, 10:07:20 AM »

When does the Nahki Wells bet get written off?  He seems to have disappeared from the tables everywhere but think he was on 15 (17 including Hudders).  Bet was too good Sad

It has been written off

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66187 on: January 22, 2014, 10:11:49 AM »

I email b365 to ask them to refund my bet on Smith for top run scorer in the big bash, was put up by Maldini, looking at the spreadsheet this is still live for TFT, Anyway b365 refunded my bet for me (even though there was a chance he would come back according to the response) Thought I would mention it in case anyone else is on and wants their money now.

Thanks.

I've just checked, & the bet remains "Unsettled" on my Bet365 Account.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #66188 on: January 22, 2014, 10:41:39 AM »

I email b365 to ask them to refund my bet on Smith for top run scorer in the big bash, was put up by Maldini, looking at the spreadsheet this is still live for TFT, Anyway b365 refunded my bet for me (even though there was a chance he would come back according to the response) Thought I would mention it in case anyone else is on and wants their money now.

Thanks.

I've just checked, & the bet remains "Unsettled" on my Bet365 Account.

Yeah, if u want it now u will have to ask them, although I see yours was restricted to £6 so you may not mind waiting until it ends.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #66189 on: January 22, 2014, 01:18:38 PM »

a feel good story

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/cup-romance-is-french-affair-as-ludovic-giuly-returns-to-take-on-mighty-monaco-9075863.html
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #66190 on: January 22, 2014, 01:24:34 PM »

Golf Update.

Mr Hoey just finished his first round, a 4 under par, which at time of writing leaves him in joint tenth.

Promising start.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66191 on: January 22, 2014, 01:29:01 PM »

Golf Update.

Mr Hoey just finished his first round, a 4 under par, which at time of writing leaves him in joint tenth.

Promising start.

I'd have happily settled for that before it began, thanks Adzy.

A good day tomorrow & it'll be sweat on. 

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #66192 on: January 22, 2014, 01:36:10 PM »

REEVALUATION REQUIRED ----------- REEVALUATION REQUIRED
Radwanska just played unreal tennis to thrash Azarenka.

If (and it's a big if) we face Aggie in the final - not so sure Eugenie will be able to cope with the unorthodox play she will face.

Let's get Li beat and see what happens in the other semi.

For clarification, we do nothing at present, correct?

For the record, we got on @ 12/1.

Yeah, sit on your hands.

She's drifted back to 9/1.

No interest in greening out yet.

In fact I'm backing her in the semi and laying Li outright.

#couldgetverypainful

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #66193 on: January 22, 2014, 02:02:03 PM »

Had a free bet with Paddy. Put it all in a 7/1 that was in running at the time about 3 games in, in the tennis, it was on Yang. T, to beat Sock. A, in the challenger tennis.

First to two sets, my man is up one set, winning 2-1 in the second and Sock retires probably out of embarrassment and I just get my stake returned? Doesn't seem entirely fair?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #66194 on: January 22, 2014, 02:11:05 PM »

Had a free bet with Paddy. Put it all in a 7/1 that was in running at the time about 3 games in, in the tennis, it was on Yang. T, to beat Sock. A, in the challenger tennis.

First to two sets, my man is up one set, winning 2-1 in the second and Sock retires probably out of embarrassment and I just get my stake returned? Doesn't seem entirely fair?

You're lucky to get your stake back Ant. I have had a couple of times with void races where they dont refund, using some spurious excuse.
V annoying when you're so far ahead.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 4409 4410 4411 4412 [4413] 4414 4415 4416 4417 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: