blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:27:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273115 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4415 4416 4417 4418 [4419] 4420 4421 4422 4423 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13609028 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #66270 on: January 23, 2014, 11:03:32 AM »

Last 5 been heads. I'm lay some 21/20 heads. Just got a feeling

Min bet?

Friendly stuff. Just wanna say I bet tails at odds on and got it right

One of these days a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider.

Don't do it Doobs!

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #66271 on: January 23, 2014, 11:04:25 AM »

Haha. Just fancy it. £100 to win £105 on Smiley
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #66272 on: January 23, 2014, 11:15:40 AM »

Haha. Just fancy it. £100 to win £105 on Smiley

Booked. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66273 on: January 23, 2014, 11:17:39 AM »

Last 5 been heads. I'm lay some 21/20 heads. Just got a feeling

Min bet?

Friendly stuff. Just wanna say I bet tails at odds on and got it right

One of these days a guy is going to come up to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is not yet broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that he can make the Jack of Spades jump out of the deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son, do not bet this man, for as sure as you are standing there, you are going to end up with an earful of cider.

Don't do it Doobs!

Alternatively......

If you see a weasel sleeping, piss in it's ear.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #66274 on: January 23, 2014, 11:29:21 AM »

Bunting is making the switch, any love for Hills' 50-1, might be the best switch over for sometime.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #66275 on: January 23, 2014, 11:30:27 AM »

Hi Omm,

I'll definitely be having a bunch of bets today and I do that everyday. The problem with posting them here is that I need to get on 1st and it's so hard to get enough on. I promise that I'll try and post something after I'm on if I see something worth doing. I'm always thinking about putting more bets on TFT, it's just rare that I've done all my business, the price is still available and there is still time to post and give you guys a chance to get on.

The Camel was waffling on yesterday about how Barney has simply made it harder for "proper punters" to get on in the future. While I haven't got the ten hours spare to argue about Barney and the coup yesterday, I do definitely think that life would be better for bookies, exchanges and punters if we all agreed that nothing happens until 10am on the day of the race...no early prices, Betfair don't put up markets, everyone just spends the time studying the form, sleeping or sitting on their hands.

Everybody knows that you can't get a decent bet on the night before and it seems a total waste of time trying, all is does is help the bookmakers and with most bets going on in the shops or on Betfair 15 minutes before the race, and with Hills (for example) only allowing early prices in the shops to be taken from 11am, then I see no reason to tip my hand too early.

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #66276 on: January 23, 2014, 11:44:05 AM »

Still some 13/2 okc for the nba left, think its worth £50 still, tho obv 7/1 was nicer. They won away at San Antonio last night, landed the +7 handicap and Durant landed the overs on points and rebounds again. He really is playing like Michael Jordan in his pomp, and they've got Westbrook, another of the top 20 players in the league, due back soonish. Indiana lost, Miami keep on losing, looks wide open
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66277 on: January 23, 2014, 11:52:38 AM »

Still some 13/2 okc for the nba left, think its worth £50 still, tho obv 7/1 was nicer. They won away at San Antonio last night, landed the +7 handicap and Durant landed the overs on points and rebounds again. He really is playing like Michael Jordan in his pomp, and they've got Westbrook, another of the top 20 players in the league, due back soonish. Indiana lost, Miami keep on losing, looks wide open

I missed the original Post completely Jeff, let me go take a look.

In the meantime, sort me out the March Madness brackets, we could win $25 squillion.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #66278 on: January 23, 2014, 11:57:51 AM »

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #66279 on: January 23, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »

Hi Omm,

I'll definitely be having a bunch of bets today and I do that everyday. The problem with posting them here is that I need to get on 1st and it's so hard to get enough on. I promise that I'll try and post something after I'm on if I see something worth doing. I'm always thinking about putting more bets on TFT, it's just rare that I've done all my business, the price is still available and there is still time to post and give you guys a chance to get on.

The Camel was waffling on yesterday about how Barney has simply made it harder for "proper punters" to get on in the future. While I haven't got the ten hours spare to argue about Barney and the coup yesterday, I do definitely think that life would be better for bookies, exchanges and punters if we all agreed that nothing happens until 10am on the day of the race...no early prices, Betfair don't put up markets, everyone just spends the time studying the form, sleeping or sitting on their hands.

Everybody knows that you can't get a decent bet on the night before and it seems a total waste of time trying, all is does is help the bookmakers and with most bets going on in the shops or on Betfair 15 minutes before the race, and with Hills (for example) only allowing early prices in the shops to be taken from 11am, then I see no reason to tip my hand too early.

Thanks Neil, there will be a few people watching the thread for the next few hours, whatever u do your a true gent.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #66280 on: January 23, 2014, 12:50:37 PM »

Doubt it's genuine, but if it is then maybe GMP should focus their efforts on recruiting a Social Media Manager with at least GCSE English.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66281 on: January 23, 2014, 12:52:29 PM »

For those who don't read the racing thread, an Elder has spotted a horse has gone from 22/1 to 11/8 today in the 5pm at Kempton: Pipers Piping. Not run for a year. Not troubled the scorers for a fair bit longer.

Can't be a repeat performance?! Amazing stuff, whatever.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #66282 on: January 23, 2014, 12:53:21 PM »

Doubt it's genuine, but if it is then maybe GMP should focus their efforts on recruiting a Social Media Manager with at least GCSE English.

Boom!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66283 on: January 23, 2014, 12:53:38 PM »

For those who don't read the racing thread, an Elder has spotted a horse has gone from 22/1 to 11/8 today in the 5pm at Kempton: Pipers Piping. Not run for a year. Not troubled the scorers for a fair bit longer.

Can't be a repeat performance?! Amazing stuff, whatever.

No no, it was Chompy.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66284 on: January 23, 2014, 12:54:09 PM »

Your right........

Pages: 1 ... 4415 4416 4417 4418 [4419] 4420 4421 4422 4423 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: