blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:38:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5445 5446 5447 5448 [5449] 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437056 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81720 on: June 30, 2014, 10:44:29 AM »

Morning Mr T's.

A couple of weeks ago we backed Marin Cilic to win Queens. He lost in the 1st round to Matosevic with an abject performance. It really stunk and I am still suspicious about what happened. I put Cilic onto my burgeoning list of players not to trust. Today he plays Jeremy Chardy, who beat Matosevic here in round 2, and I think we should support Chardy. I certainly feel that the odds should be a lot closer.

Suggest £20 Chardy @ 27/10 with betfair but 9/4 or better is OK too.

Fourth Round Matches / Chardy v Cilic / Match Odds    Jeremy Chardy    Back    38825416291    30-Jun-14
10:00         3.85    20.00       3.85    30-Jun-14 10:06    

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #81721 on: June 30, 2014, 10:46:36 AM »

Sorel and Vos were other examples of people with massive chip stacks that the guy tweeting found pictures of. Neither are playing. The One Drop turned out to be great for backers of pretty much anyone who played as it only got 42 players. It also turned out to be terrible for backers and anyone who paid a premium on action with a very pro-heavy field.

One of my bets Brian Rast started well but is out as is Mercier, Dan Smith and Vanessa Selbst plus some Germans. With Sam has triple average and Ivey double average. Daniel, Phil Galfond, Antonio, Doc Sands and Erik Seidel (who had way the worse table) also going well. My secondary bet Haxton has about average.

No idea if Ladbrokes plan to price it up but the market on Betfair is going with a little liquidity.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #81722 on: June 30, 2014, 10:49:20 AM »

Is Mark Vos playing?  I thought he'd disappeared a while ago.  Just happened to havce a million lying around.

I think Tighty got him mixed up with Matt Frankland Cashing  

Cant see the similarity myself   Smiley
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81723 on: June 30, 2014, 10:52:21 AM »

wsop re-tweeted the picture which i used..a fair assumption it would be accurate. it seems not

dan smith was eliminated at the end so we are left with greg merson

this is a good summary

http://www.wsop.com/news/2014/Jun/4916/SAM-TRICKETT-STEAMROLLS-DAY-1-OF-THE-BIG-ONE-FOR-ONE-DROP.html

My eyes are open wide
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #81724 on: June 30, 2014, 11:00:22 AM »

Actually read on Twitter a week ago that the Asian businessmen were thinking of boycotting the One Drop and that there might be an alternative big buy-in at a private venue at the same time. Players like Gus, Durrr, Patrick and Andrew Robl maybe felt it was better not to play in order to be available for anything their Macau pals may want to do. Definitely something cost the One Drop about 12 players some of whom had confirmed as playing. Funny that the story did not really and has not come out.
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #81725 on: June 30, 2014, 03:33:49 PM »

Chompy WSOP ME prop up on live staking      .....     obv treble, with Gerias    ....    Ni & Al!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #81726 on: June 30, 2014, 03:37:18 PM »

Chompy WSOP ME prop up on live staking      .....     obv treble, with Gerias    ....    Ni & Al!

Thewy sold out in 4.7seconds Sad

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #81727 on: June 30, 2014, 03:48:00 PM »

Lisicki weighed in.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81728 on: June 30, 2014, 03:49:53 PM »

Lisicki weighed in.

Well done

nice rain break that at 2-5 in the second set

came back and won 7 games out of 9!

My eyes are open wide
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #81729 on: June 30, 2014, 04:28:18 PM »

Isner plays Lopez tomorrow in the third round

Lopez who had a match point to win Queens, hasn't lost a set so far, 4 of his 6 sets at Wimbledon this year have been tie-breaks. in great grass court form and a fav to beat Isner despite being 15 spots lower in the seedings

Isner is a huge serving (comparatively poorly returning) player, who also hasn't lost a set and two of his six sets have gone to breakers

At 13 games a set maximum the game make up for this game should comfortably exceed 40, could possibly go 5 sets. waiting for a betfair market to form to see how high the quote is for overs/unders

not sure first set tie break should be an underdog http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/feliciano-lopez-v-john-isner/first-set-tie-break

think dutching 3-2 either way might be profitable too 11/2 and 5/1, Lopez 3-2 the lower price

or 5 sets here http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/feliciano-lopez-v-john-isner/total-sets

am not a regular tennis bettor, so perhaps someone more experienced can run an eye over these prices for this type of game for me

This was good
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81730 on: June 30, 2014, 04:45:13 PM »

Close to getting the lot

6-7 7-6 7-6 7-5 made 51 games, needed the fifth set!

Isner is bottom on the whole ATP tour for breaks, 9% of his return games only.

Lopez is in great form, good to watch and is in Federer's quarter.

My eyes are open wide
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #81731 on: June 30, 2014, 05:58:34 PM »

7.45 Ffos Las    Greyemkay 7-1 Paddy Power/Coral - C&D winner, Oisin Murphy up top, fav short priced for it's achievements to date, decent e/w terms....

Whats not to like?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #81732 on: June 30, 2014, 06:24:28 PM »

Not saying I hate it but that horse was 14/1 earlier. How wrong could the price have been?

(just an interesting point really. I frequently bet things at 8/1 that I could have had at 16/1 earlier. You just need to have the mindset to look at an event and work out what price you consider value and ignore what happened before).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81733 on: June 30, 2014, 07:47:21 PM »

Hummels has the flu, which means the German full backs (with Boeteng moving inside) are Howedes left back (central defender, turning circle of an oil tanker) who i think has looked vulnerable every game and Mustafi at right back. Mustafi is another centre back, the player called up into the squad when Reus was injured

not saying Algeria will win or anything like that but if they go with the approach to have a go (as per the S Korea game) their attacking midfielders can definitely cause the German back four problems, possibly on the counter

i like the Germany team but its pretty clear that lack of pace at the back is the potential problem, and Hummels was by far their best defender for recovery speed

the quick wide player Djabou is worth a look, c12-13 anytime on betfair, 10-1 best fixed with 888

waiting for their team news

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81734 on: June 30, 2014, 07:49:14 PM »

7.45 Ffos Las    Greyemkay 7-1 Paddy Power/Coral - C&D winner, Oisin Murphy up top, fav short priced for it's achievements to date, decent e/w terms....

Whats not to like?

hi the best is now 6-1. i have no knowledge, but 16-1 into 6-1 looks like i have missed the boat?

keep them coming, i will be less tardy next time

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5445 5446 5447 5448 [5449] 5450 5451 5452 5453 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: