blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:47:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5591 5592 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 5598 5599 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437512 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83910 on: July 26, 2014, 04:52:09 PM »

Suggest we pounce on the 3-1 Taghrooda with WH Mobile, I'm on Eagle Top ante-post but that price plus offer looks too good to turn down to me..

Done, thank you.

Wm Hill Mobile, Taghrooda, £25 @ 3/1, Money Back bla bla, OFFER

BET PLACED

7/2 sp

thanks Simon

8/1 on first show when it was put in the race iirc

I think that was to entice punters, when it wasn't expected to run in this.

Now this nonsense is done, when are our cricketers wielding the willow?

well it enticed me, thankfully

test match? tomorrow T20 Quarters? Fri-Sun next week

I thought we were on "The London Cup" or whatever it was called, no? Thought that was starting today.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83911 on: July 26, 2014, 04:53:33 PM »

I've been speaking to Scotty about this, decided it's good enough to stick up here, he will be along soon to second it.

From the Greyhound thread

CORAL SUSSEX CUP -FINAL
1 FOREST GAVIN  2 JAYTEE LIGHTNING  3 SIDAZ PEDRO  4 CATHYS CLOWN  5 BUBBLY GOLD 6 EXOCET (M)

Having done quite a lot of studying yesterday ive decided to put my thoughts up on the big race and get the value that is still available on Forest Gavin at 5-1.

A few facts:

Won 3 out of 8 at Hove over distance, However coming 2nd four times which is quite an impressive record considering they were too Droopy’s Jarrow and Norris, Bubbly Gold, Guinness Spark and Islas Scolari which are all good dogs.

Dubai indicated the dog needed the run which could lead to it coming back into form. If it runs 29.69 with a 4.08 sectional (29/05) that could be good enough to win the race.

In its last 3 races it’s race time has improved with the 3 previous to that all being sub 30 seconds. No reason for it not to carry on improving.

If you look at the averages of his races at Hove it has a sectional of 4.13 (Exocet 4.2, BG 4.23) and a race time of 29.90 (exocet 29.90 BG 29.85)

Few Observation:

No reason why Exocet should be 7/4 and Gavin 5-1 when in reality they are much closer together, the value is with T1. Should not be 5’s come the night.

Scotty put this up as an Ante post bet, after speaking we are both quite hot on it. We all know Scotty is a great judge of the hounds.

Round up:

Great Race and all the dogs should be closer together in price, I would be happy laying Exocet if it goes lower than 7/4, I can see Forest Gavin improving again with the added confidence that Scotty has put it up ante post and Dubai had positive news about it (another great judge of dogs). I love Bubbly Gold but its starting has let it down recently, got away with it in early rounds but the dogs are much better now and they will not let him away with it priced around 4-1 is right, Sidaz Pedro has not shown the early that it has in Ireland, if it traps 1st and goes round the bend in front it will probably not be caught as it second bend speed is probably the fastest, but it hasn’t done it yet, probably priced right at 6-1. Cathys Clown might lead T1 at the bend but something will catch it by the line, price is right for me.  T2 Jaytee Lightning should not be 8-1 problem for me is it doesn’t clear T1 from the traps so I can’t see it winning from behind. For me Forest Gavin should be at least a couple of points less making it the value in the race.

Selection

£20 win Forest Gavin @ 5-1

(For full disclosure I have got Forest Gavin, Bubbly Gold and Exocet all ante post)

Good work, thanks.

I'll leave it to Tighty, in case we get our lines crossed. Can't imagine the price will be very sensitive at this stage.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83912 on: July 26, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »

I've been speaking to Scotty about this, decided it's good enough to stick up here, he will be along soon to second it.

CORAL SUSSEX CUP -FINAL
1 FOREST GAVIN  2 JAYTEE LIGHTNING  3 SIDAZ PEDRO  4 CATHYS CLOWN  5 BUBBLY GOLD 6 EXOCET (M)

Having done quite a lot of studying yesterday ive decided to put my thoughts up on the big race and get the value that is still available on Forest Gavin at 5-1.

A few facts:

Won 3 out of 8 at Hove over distance, However coming 2nd four times which is quite an impressive record considering they were too Droopy’s Jarrow and Norris, Bubbly Gold, Guinness Spark and Islas Scolari which are all good dogs.

Dubai indicated the dog needed the run which could lead to it coming back into form. If it runs 29.69 with a 4.08 sectional (29/05) that could be good enough to win the race.

In its last 3 races it’s race time has improved with the 3 previous to that all being sub 30 seconds. No reason for it not to carry on improving.

If you look at the averages of his races at Hove it has a sectional of 4.13 (Exocet 4.2, BG 4.23) and a race time of 29.90 (exocet 29.90 BG 29.85)

Few Observation:

No reason why Exocet should be 7/4 and Gavin 5-1 when in reality they are much closer together, the value is with T1. Should not be 5’s come the night.

Scotty put this up as an Ante post bet, after speaking we are both quite hot on it. We all know Scotty is a great judge of the hounds.

Round up:

Great Race and all the dogs should be closer together in price, I would be happy laying Exocet if it goes lower than 7/4, I can see Forest Gavin improving again with the added confidence that Scotty has put it up ante post and Dubai had positive news about it (another great judge of dogs). I love Bubbly Gold but its starting has let it down recently, got away with it in early rounds but the dogs are much better now and they will not let him away with it priced around 4-1 is right, Sidaz Pedro has not shown the early that it has in Ireland, if it traps 1st and goes round the bend in front it will probably not be caught as it second bend speed is probably the fastest, but it hasn’t done it yet, probably priced right at 6-1. Cathys Clown might lead T1 at the bend but something will catch it by the line, price is right for me.  T2 Jaytee Lightning should not be 8-1 problem for me is it doesn’t clear T1 from the traps so I can’t see it winning from behind. For me Forest Gavin should be at least a couple of points less making it the value in the race.

Selection

(For full disclosure I have got Forest Gavin, Bubbly Gold and Exocet all ante post)

Good work, thanks.

I'll leave it to Tighty, in case we get our lines crossed. Can't imagine the price will be very sensitive at this stage.

when is it?

i can't get 5-1

sky, stan james, boylesports

9/2 coral is a possibility, but the only one above 4-1

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83913 on: July 26, 2014, 04:55:08 PM »

Suggest we pounce on the 3-1 Taghrooda with WH Mobile, I'm on Eagle Top ante-post but that price plus offer looks too good to turn down to me..

Done, thank you.

BET PLACED

7/2 sp

thanks Simon

I thought we were on "The London Cup" or whatever it was called, no? Thought that was starting today.

Sussex play their first match tomorrow, Kent their first match on Tuesday

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #83914 on: July 26, 2014, 05:09:14 PM »

Tuesday 29th, could put 6.5 up on bf and see if it gets taken.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #83915 on: July 26, 2014, 05:16:23 PM »

Tuesday 29th, could put 6.5 up on bf and see if it gets taken.

Thinking about it I would expect this to be at most 7/2, probably 3-1 on the night, if it doesn't get taken on bf by Sun night them get the 9/2 with Coral or the equivalent with BF.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #83916 on: July 26, 2014, 05:40:41 PM »

Welsh coaching team messed up the 2nd lift for Michaela.  Don't think it would have been good enough on the day, she needed a bigger snatch to give us a chance. 
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #83917 on: July 26, 2014, 06:10:11 PM »

Welsh coaching team messed up the 2nd lift for Michaela.  Don't think it would have been good enough on the day, she needed a bigger snatch to give us a chance. 

That's the story of my life fella.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #83918 on: July 26, 2014, 06:18:26 PM »

Fnaarr, snigger....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #83919 on: July 26, 2014, 06:20:18 PM »

Ladbrokes are boosting the price of Man United to win the EPL from 21:10 tonight from 5-1 to 8-1, until they score their first goal in the friendly. Suggest the max of £10.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #83920 on: July 26, 2014, 06:26:36 PM »

Always nice backing a Johnny G winner. He makes the post race interview so smooth and relaxing and a nice end to the whole bet.

Yeah, very well spoken, and easy to listen to.

Highlight of the day has to be Stoute almost breaking into a jog, so that he could get away from Nick Luck  Cheesy

Loved that interview, especially with Stoute's moby ringing non-stop. He threw a mini-wobbler, too.

He definitely didn't go much on Nick Luck's questions!

Done, thank you.

BET PLACED

7/2 sp

thanks Simon

Excellent stuff then, well done!

Sorry. Yes, I meant the Blast stuff that we backed ages ago, thanks.

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #83921 on: July 26, 2014, 06:31:42 PM »

CORAL SUSSEX CUP -FINAL

A few facts:

Few Observation:

Round up:

Selection

Yeah, agree with this - looks the best priced greyhound in the race. Also good to have a TfT interest on Tuesday's Sky Dogs. Would want 5/1 though.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #83922 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38:45 PM »

That Oddschecker feature says Bobby1 could have been backed as big as 33/1 to be first to comment on that post.

Can't believe I missed that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #83923 on: July 26, 2014, 10:07:28 PM »

After qualifying the Toro Rosso bet looks good, but the bet on Magnussen looks dead. He qualified 10th after a crash in Q3 and will now start from the pit lane as McLaren need to change his chassis gearbox.

Picked out one more bet:

Group C (BUT/HUL/MAG/PER): Nico Hulkenberg at 21/10 with Paddy Power.

Force India looked incredibly strong during their longer runs on Friday - pretty much only behind Mercedes on race pace, they should really be beating McLaren tomorrow. Button starts 7th, Hulkenberg 9th, Perez 12th, Magnussen from the pit lane. I think at that price Hulkenberg is worth a £5 bet. I would have said £10, but Perez could beat Hulkenberg which is a concern. Also, cooler conditions is a worry for Force India - their car suits either hot or wet conditions. Still, there's value there and it's a very possible outcome.

Link: http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/hungarian-grand-prix/group-c

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #83924 on: July 27, 2014, 09:10:10 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £563.13

Outstanding Bets £3098.66

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=27

A profit of £50 yesterday

- Taghrooda's impressive King George Victory for a profit of £87

She bcame the first filly to win the race since Time Charter in 1984 and the first filly to do the Oaks-King George double since Pawneese in 1976 and is now 7/2 favourite for the Arc

Click to see full-size image.

- Andujar beat Verdasco 6-1 in the third set to get to the ATP Gastaad final for a profit of £33

losers

- Bronze Angel -£40. Thanks to the jockeys drawn high for racing down the middle with everyone else

- Fort Bastion -£10

- Mukhadram 3rd, but we were on win only -£20

ongoing positions

- We have both finalists in the Matchplay darts tonight, after MVG beat Whitlock 17-3 and Taylor beat Anderson 17-15

positions

MVG £40 at 9/4
Taylor £40 at 2-1, £50 at 5-2

We are cheering on Taylor!  

The Tour de france on the other hand finishes today and we are set to finish win-less after Valverde confirmed his patchy form losing over a minute and over two minutes to Peraud and Pinot respectively in the time trial, and he looks set to finish off the podium

Miracles notwithstanding, we have £70 of TdF losses to take tomorrow

The F1 book is mixed

Good news for Rosberg and bad news for Hamilton as he suffered more bad luck in qualifying. Not easy to fly through the field at Hungary on a narrow track with limited DRS zones

Magnussen starts from the pitlane after burying the McLaren in the first corner barriers

but both Toro Rossos are well placed, in the group bet against the Loti, qualifying 8th and 11th versus 15th and 21st

in the baseball the Royals were 5-0 down against the Indians but rallied to win 7-5, their 5th win in a row

The Orioles lsot 4-3, and the Yankees 6-4

Meanwhile on the South Coast the impeding sales of Lovren and Chambers mean that so far this summer £92m of players have been sold

Shaw £27m
Lallana £23m
Lovren £20m
Chambers £18m
Lambert £4m

Southampton are into 7-1 to be relegated, from 14-1 when our bet was placed. Interestingly the top ten market still has them priced to finish top 10

The third test match starts at Suthampton today, with Buttler on his debut

Sussex play their first game in the new Royal London cup
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:30:28 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5591 5592 5593 5594 [5595] 5596 5597 5598 5599 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: