blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:55:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6074 6075 6076 6077 [6078] 6079 6080 6081 6082 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438916 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91155 on: November 23, 2014, 09:07:19 PM »

Looking at the grin on Cowell's boat, coupled with the fact the double elimination this week, I think Doobs might just be the oracle!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #91156 on: November 24, 2014, 12:03:26 AM »

Yikes!

Wheels have proper come off beardy jumper. Obv now don't flick the pony ta.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #91157 on: November 24, 2014, 12:46:14 AM »

I don't really mind laying back the £30 or so I have put on X factor on Fleur at 2.16.  Looks short enough to me and the cost is pretty marginal as we put our first bet on Betfair (so we don't get done for 5% + the spread).  2.14/2.16 isn't much of a spread do we might be doing .5%. 

Think Fleur is still the most likely but hope some got that 5/1 Ben as a bit of cover.  As Chompy mentioned the beardy Italian and his jumper is starting to look a bit dull, and we have to go for the big win now. 

Love ya ma and all your mates on the stage dancing like loons.  Almost genius that. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91158 on: November 24, 2014, 02:19:30 AM »

NBA Review Sunday

Only 5 games to report on.  A lot of our teams/players were in action though.

http://espn.go.com/nba/standings/_/group/3

Portland beat Boston.  Win/win situation for the portland div bet and the raps div bet with boston taking another loss.  Rondo had 8 assists in the game.

Memphis beat the clippers.  Not a good result for the SA spurs div bet or the clippers outright bet.  Paul had 5 assists so falls further behind Rondo in 2nd place in the assists market.

The other two games had no implications to our ante post positions.

I want to recommend another ante post bet if we can get on at 888/unibet/32 red (they all use unibets prices).  Regular season mvp market.  A Davies 6/1 £30 recommended.  This kid has had a smoking start to the season on both ends of the floor.  He is known as a shut down defender and is right at the top of all the defensive catergories (leads the league in blocks/3rd in steals/5th in rebounds) however he is also currently 2nd in scoring at around 26 points per game.  

The main edge here is how badly James is playing.  As a previous winner he will have to have a monster season to get the award again.  Durant is still injured and out for a few more weeks.  Think it will be very hard for him to win it this season missing so much of the regular season.  These were the short priced favs ante post.  I don't think the market has adjusted enough for Davies who is young and will only improve.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/regular-season-mvp
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #91159 on: November 24, 2014, 02:25:21 AM »

Do you think Davis can still win MVP if Pelicans don't make the playoffs which is very possible? But yea agree, he is absolutely crushing so far this season.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91160 on: November 24, 2014, 02:33:39 AM »

Anyone just see that catch in the nfl by Beckham?  That was insane!!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91161 on: November 24, 2014, 02:37:13 AM »

Do you think Davis can still win MVP if Pelicans don't make the playoffs which is very possible? But yea agree, he is absolutely crushing so far this season.

Yes if he is defensive player of the year (which he must be close to being odds on for) and averages around 20 points and 10 rebounds a game then i would find it very hard for him not to win it given Durant is going to miss at least a third of the season and James will have to do something very special from here given his slow start.  I can't see anyone else realistically having a chance outside of maybe Harden/Curry but they are both so one dimensional (pure scorers) and this makes them so hard to be MVP.
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #91162 on: November 24, 2014, 02:41:29 AM »

lol the catch was absolutely insane
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #91163 on: November 24, 2014, 02:46:46 AM »

Yes if he is defensive player of the year (which he must be close to being odds on for) and averages around 20 points and 10 rebounds a game then i would find it very hard for him not to win it given Durant is going to miss at least a third of the season and James will have to do something very special from here given his slow start.  I can't see anyone else realistically having a chance outside of maybe Harden/Curry but they are both so one dimensional (pure scorers) and this makes them so hard to be MVP.

That's fair, think Curry has a good shout, and should Durant return and lead OKC to the playoffs with a big run of wins that might get some attention. There's often some bias to what happens towards the end of the season because its more fresh in the voters mind I would guess.
Either way, 6/1 is good for Davis with most places offering a lot worse.

OKC in a close game which we'd want them to lose for the Portland division bet also btw.
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #91164 on: November 24, 2014, 02:55:24 AM »

Marc Gasol @ 70/1 might be worth considering.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91165 on: November 24, 2014, 03:09:22 AM »

That's fair, think Curry has a good shout, and should Durant return and lead OKC to the playoffs with a big run of wins that might get some attention. There's often some bias to what happens towards the end of the season because its more fresh in the voters mind I would guess.
Either way, 6/1 is good for Davis with most places offering a lot worse.

OKC in a close game which we'd want them to lose for the Portland division bet also btw.

OKC beat at home.  They now have the worse record in the Western Conference at 3-12 8 games behind Portland who are 10-3.
Eddycadub

View Profile
« Reply #91166 on: November 24, 2014, 05:13:39 AM »

Paul had 5 assists so falls further behind Rondo in 2nd place in the assists market.

Ty Lawson mounting a charge at assist leader, not sure if its sustainable, but Denver do play a fast pace style so a lot of possessions per game :/
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91167 on: November 24, 2014, 05:15:35 AM »

Paul had 5 assists so falls further behind Rondo in 2nd place in the assists market.

Ty Lawson mounting a charge at assist leader, not sure if its sustainable, but Denver do play a fast pace style so a lot of possessions per game :/

He has played against one of the worse defences in NBA history tonight (Lakers).  I wouldn't be getting too carried away with his assist haul tonight given his team has been held to only 85 points when the Lakers give up 113 points per game on average this season.  He will be in the top 5 at the end of the season but i would be very surprised if he is a serious contender.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 05:25:36 AM by arbboy » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91168 on: November 24, 2014, 07:32:44 AM »

Anyone just see that catch in the nfl by Beckham?  That was insane!!

Click to see full-size image.

One reviewer wrote: The catch was inconceivable. It was impossible. It was so defying of gravity and the space-time continuum that it finally made me understand the last 30 minutes of Interstellar.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91169 on: November 24, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £687.98

Outstanding Bets £3985.15

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=32

A profit of £208 yesterday

£195 profit from F1

Hamilton world champion profit of £90

Hamilton became only the fourth ever double British world champion

Probably not the last helmet Nicole kissed last night

Hulkenberg top 6 profit of £110

Ricciardo fastest lap net profit of £65

Perez in the points profit of £10

with losers

Rosberg world champion -£50

Bottas winner w/o Mercedes -£10

Chess, Magnus Carlsen defends his world tritle winning 6.5-4.5 for a profit of £49

Ananad discovered that not all sacrifices end in the land of milk and honey

here was my analysis

Curtis Davies didn't score -£10

Tamme no touchdown -£5

Seattle beat Arizona 19-3 -£21

ongoing positions

Crystal Palace beat Liverpool 3-1 to go out of the bottom 3 and breathe life into our myriad of bullish bets on the Eagles

Our handicap position on Liverpool lies comatose, inert and bereft

The comedy act was chucked off X-Factor, meaning five remain and we have interests in three of the five: Andrea and Lauren our only losers and a position running on Fleur at 34-1, now under 2-1 favourite

NFL

A dramatically good night for our ante-post team bets

The Green Bay Packers won at Minnesota. This was quite a different win than recent triumphs. Tree points up with 3 minutes to play they got the ball in their own half, and proceeded to stuff it up Eddie Lacy's jumper who ran, ran and ran it some more to close the game out

Aaron Rodgers was up to his usual tricks:

https://vine.co/v/O1qwj6wvODK  

With Detroit getting pummelled in New England. the Packers went to the top of the NFC North

Next week? the two top offenses (statistically) in the NFL meet in a cracker. Packers v Patriots. it might also decide the comeback player of the year award, with Gronkowski and Rodgers on opposing sides

Philadelphia Eagles thumped the Titans to go 8-3 on the season. At last LeSean McCoy had a big week, over 100 yards rushing and touchdown

they scored a league record 10th non-offensive play TD of the season too, with this special teams return

The Eagles play a huge one this Thursday on Thanksgiving at 8-3 Dallas

Two of the Cowboys/Eagles/Lions/Seattle/49ers are not going to make the play-offs and this upcoming game is a biggie

The San Diego Chargers held on to beat the Rams 27-24. nside the 10 yard line in the final minute, the Rams had a field goal, at least, on a plate to send the game to overtime and threw an interception to lose

The Chargers are now 7-4, a game behind the Broncos in the AFC West and live, if underdogs, for the divisional title at 13/2

The Pittsburgh Steelers were on bye, but the AFC North continues to be a tough one with both Cleveland (game handed to them on a plate by inept Atlantas Falcons clock management) and the Bengals winning yesterday to make the run in look very close indeed to win the division

The whole of the AFCN is .500+ and in intra-divisional play the AFC North is 9-1-1 vs. NFC South this year.

Miami lost to the Broncos keeping alive, just, our anti Dolphin hopes though they are a much better team than the bets postulated pre-season

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6074 6075 6076 6077 [6078] 6079 6080 6081 6082 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: