blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:40:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6081 6082 6083 6084 [6085] 6086 6087 6088 6089 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446470 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91260 on: November 25, 2014, 09:01:16 PM »

Bayern have a man sent off, and Man C score from the resultant penalty.

10 man Bayern, still with 63% possession, then score twice.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91261 on: November 25, 2014, 09:09:13 PM »

14/1 next gaffer sacked at slybet looks lively.  If they take a hammering here at home against 10 men surely he will be on borrowed time?
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #91262 on: November 25, 2014, 09:26:13 PM »

14/1 next gaffer sacked at slybet looks lively.  If they take a hammering here at home against 10 men surely he will be on borrowed time?

Somebody must have had a cheeky fiver on it Sad

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91263 on: November 25, 2014, 09:36:36 PM »

Interesting developments in the nba rookie of the year race.  We are on Wiggins of the Twolves.  The Twolves have already lost their 2nd best player to injury until the new year.  Now their top scorer Kevin Martin is out for 2 months with a broken wrist.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11936583/kevin-martin-minnesota-timberwolves-wrist-surgery

These two injuries will mean Wiggins gets to see a lot more game time and responsibility which can only be good for his rookie of the year chances.

Corrected the team.  Put in Bucks by mistake instead of Twolves.  Sorry
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:43:09 PM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91264 on: November 25, 2014, 09:40:27 PM »

Interesting developments in the nba rookie of the year race.  We are on Wiggins of the Bucks.  The Bucks have already lost their 2nd best player to injury until the new year.  Now their top scorer Kevin Martin is out for 2 months with a broken wrist.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11936583/kevin-martin-minnesota-timberwolves-wrist-surgery

These two injuries will mean Wiggins gets to see a lot more game time and responsibility which can only be good for his rookie of the year chances.

Just need to start nobbling Stoke's opponents, so my double starts looking healthier!

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #91265 on: November 25, 2014, 09:42:14 PM »

Interesting developments in the nba rookie of the year race.  We are on Wiggins of the Bucks.  The Bucks have already lost their 2nd best player to injury until the new year.  Now their top scorer Kevin Martin is out for 2 months with a broken wrist.

You mean Parker though, right?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91266 on: November 25, 2014, 09:43:27 PM »

You mean Parker though, right?

Corrected my original post.  Ty.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #91267 on: November 25, 2014, 09:43:40 PM »

Re the Rookie race. Does it matter if your team sucks?

Ie is it better to be a starter and a main man for an out of contention team rather than a sixth or seventh man for a playoff contender?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91268 on: November 25, 2014, 09:44:19 PM »

Just need to start nobbling Stoke's opponents, so my double starts looking healthier!

What double have you had?  Same one as me at bwin?  Wiggins and Stoke to finish above WBA and Villa?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91269 on: November 25, 2014, 09:44:59 PM »

Ie is it better to be a starter and a main man for an out of contention team rather than a sixth or seventh man for a playoff contender?

All about mins/stats not your team winning.   A rookie would never win this coming off the bench for a contender imo.  Plus the fact the best rookies always go to the worst teams because of how the draft works pretty much always means the best rookies are virtually always on shit teams which have big losing records unless the rookie is sensational and turns the team around in his rookie year.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:50:02 PM by arbboy » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91270 on: November 25, 2014, 10:03:31 PM »

......but an Aguero hat trick spares City's blushes......

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91271 on: November 25, 2014, 10:08:16 PM »

Interesting goings on at Macclesfield tonight (first time anyone's ever said that).

Over/Under 1.5 goal market v Torquay has had over £95k matched. No other conference game has over £1k matched. Prices taken much lower than normal in that market I think.

In fact the City Munich game only has £34k matched. In before Macc keeper or defence 'should have done better'

Macclesfield shade it 1-0........

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91272 on: November 25, 2014, 10:13:39 PM »

Interesting goings on at Macclesfield tonight (first time anyone's ever said that).

Over/Under 1.5 goal market v Torquay has had over £95k matched. No other conference game has over £1k matched. Prices taken much lower than normal in that market I think.

In fact the City Munich game only has £34k matched. In before Macc keeper or defence 'should have done better'

Macclesfield shade it 1-0........

Incredible gamble goes south.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91273 on: November 25, 2014, 10:23:59 PM »

Michael Carter Williams played for the worst team in the NBA, but we all got weighed in... Oioi!!

What double have you had?  Same one as me at bwin?  Wiggins and Stoke to finish above WBA and Villa?

Nah, I did your  other Stoke rec 'Top 10'

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91274 on: November 25, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »

Michael Carter Williams played for the worst team in the NBA, but we all got weighed in... Oioi!!

Nah, I did your  other Stoke rec 'Top 10'

looking a bit under the cosh with that one.  If Stoke could beat sides at home in the bottom 3 we would be the new Southampton!
Pages: 1 ... 6081 6082 6083 6084 [6085] 6086 6087 6088 6089 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: