blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:34:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6088 6089 6090 6091 [6092] 6093 6094 6095 6096 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445030 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91365 on: November 27, 2014, 11:58:24 PM »

Richard O'Brien has aged well. Surprised Jerry Jones has recruited him for the halftime show, mind.

Think we could have managed quite nicely without this Mr Pitbull fella. The stage show reminds me of The Tiller Girls, and they were in their prime 60 years ago.

Banal tripe.

Was just saying to someone on skype 'imagine pitbull rocking up at the Brit for a ht show during Stoke v Villa'  The nfl really is diff class.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91366 on: November 27, 2014, 11:58:37 PM »

Richard O'Brien has aged well. Surprised Jerry Jones has recruited him for the halftime show, mind.

Think we could have managed quite nicely without this Mr Pitbull fella. The stage show reminds me of The Tiller Girls, and they were in their prime 60 years ago.

Banal tripe.

Haha, his lyrics definitely aren't the most imaginative...

Interesting character, though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitbull_(rapper)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91367 on: November 27, 2014, 11:59:56 PM »

Banal tripe.

Was just saying to someone on skype 'imagine pitbull rocking up at the Brit for a ht show during Stoke v Villa'  The nfl really is diff class.

The NFL came to London and I saw little mix and DJ Ray.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91368 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:56 AM »

Banal tripe.

Agree that was piss poor by the NFL. 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #91369 on: November 28, 2014, 12:13:46 AM »

Banal tripe.

Agree that was piss poor by the NFL. 

Tap in, I'm afraid. Not even Soldado could have missed that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #91370 on: November 28, 2014, 12:25:40 AM »

Did we miss Romo and Sanchez swapping teams at halftime?

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91371 on: November 28, 2014, 02:37:13 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/nfc-east/winner

Late night commission free arb for anyone who can get on.  Pretty embarrassing by hills betting 4/9 5/4 on a two horse race and still making a rick!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91372 on: November 28, 2014, 09:51:38 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £630.78

Outstanding Bets £4076.21

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=32

Two winners and two losers on the big NFL Thanksgiving slate, for an overall loss of £4

Detroit beat the Bears 34-17

On under 47.5 points the first half did for us, with 38 points.

Now back to fitness the brilliant Calvin Johnson torched the bears for 150 yards and two touchdowns

The second half was far more as we would have expected, with 13 points, but overall the game made up 51

Eagles beat the Cowboys 33-10   

This gave us a comfortable winner Eagles +3.5 but what was unexpected was the disappointing Cowboys offense, scoring only 10 points which accounted for losing the 54 point total point bet

The Seahawks beat the 49ers in the defensive battle everyone expected 19-3

Marshawn Lynch rushed for 104 yards on 24 carries, a winner on the over 73.5 rushing yards bet

Click to see full-size image.

From last nights games there was a big positive implication for our Philadelphia Eagles superbowl (14/1) and conference (25/1)  bets. At 9-3 they lead the NFC East by a game over the Cowboys with four regular season games to go. For the time being they are the number two seed in the NFC and last night certainly looked like contenders to go very deep in the play offs

With their offensive line restored to fitness they dominated up front and LeSean McCoy is benefitting as a result. Our top rusher bet is going to lose, he is coming from too far back, but last night he rushed for 159 yards averaging 6.4 yards a carry

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #91373 on: November 28, 2014, 10:10:25 AM »

Roy keane leaves villa

Not sure if that makes more lambert more vulnerable or not
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91374 on: November 28, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »

50/1 boilover for first touchdown

I was on jordan Matthews first TD

dropped a difficult catch in the endzone at 0-0

scored the second TD

Summed it up really!

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91375 on: November 28, 2014, 10:27:50 AM »

Darts

Players Championship Finals start tomorrow (and its only 20 days until the wiorld championships i think)

any thoughts on outrights/sub-markets etc?

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/players-championships

http://www1.skysports.com/darts/news/12040/9578160/players-championship-finals-draw

Those seedings throw up some fascinating sections - can't quite believe Lewis is favourite to win his section considering current form.

Ian White won a floor tournament at the weekend and must be some value to win Quarter 3 at 8/1 (considering Lewis and Chizzy play each other in the first round).  White does not have the best TV pedigree but the price is generous.

In the same vain Kim Huybrechts at 8/1 with Barney and Van Gerwen playing each other first round - Van Gerwen is starting to shown signs of life after a quiet back end of the year, but of course Kim beat him in spectacular fashion 2 weeks ago.

Personally I will be happy to oppose Taylor as the format is Semi and Final in one night after player your quarter final in the afternoon - although think his game is much better then a year ago he has shown signs of tiredness in long games.  Wades draw is probably the kindest of the other contenders so would take the 12's if available.

For your considerations I would suggest

£10 Kim Huybrechts at 7/1 to win Quarter 3 @ 7/1 Bet Victor

£10 Ian White to win Quarter 4 @ 8/1 with Bet Victor

£10 James Wade to Win @ 12/1 with Sporting Bet or Boyles

these

disappointingly there has been no comment supportive or not on these, so i have pressed on

I would take 8-1 Huybrechts Coral but i gave up trying to get the betslip to load.

Players Championship Finals Outright Kim Huybrechts (3rd Quarter Winner - Outright) Odds: 7/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  80.00

Players Championship Finals Outright Ian White (4th Quarter Winner - Outright) Odds: 8/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return:  90.00

Bet Reference: 675945675
    Single
            James Wade 12/1 
        Outright Winner
    Total Stake: (10.00 x 1) 10.00
    Possible Payout (inc. stake) 130.00

My eyes are open wide
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #91376 on: November 28, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »

On Boxnation this Saturday Derek Chisora is in a re-match with Tyson Fury. When this fight got made it looked like a cynical cash cow of a fight for the Furies after the David Haye pay days fell through. Fury comfortably beat Chisora by UD before, to fight him again looked a backwards step. Well, it did until it later became an eliminator to challenge Wladimir.   

Chisora has repeatedly came up short against the big boys and as the saying goes, a good big guy beats a good small guy. For some reason the KO is a favourite but there's no reason Fury won't settle for the tried and tested method ofa points victory by picking him off at range and nulfying his work up close.

Rec £33 on Fury by UD http://www.oddschecker.com/boxing/tyson-fury-v-dereck-chisora/final-judgement
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91377 on: November 28, 2014, 11:49:47 AM »

A six times World Champion was crowned yesterday.

Name the Sport?

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91378 on: November 28, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »

Thin brags i know that i have the ability to get on at Boyles but i have got a £15 free bet to use at Boyles if anyone sees anything 20/1 or bigger which is shorter on bf and settles before xmas ideally.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #91379 on: November 28, 2014, 12:12:56 PM »

one for the nfl boys.

TO BREAK A TIE WITHIN A DIVISION
If, at the end of the regular season, two or more teams in the same division finish with identical won-lost-tied percentages, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined.

Two teams
1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the teams).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.

head to head as the first tie breaker question.  If the teams split the games does it go onto tie breaker 2 automatically or does points difference between the two games count?  I have always assumed points difference is not used given the massive list of tie breakers wouldn't ever be needed but i am not sure.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 12:15:58 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6088 6089 6090 6091 [6092] 6093 6094 6095 6096 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: