blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:38:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6169 6170 6171 6172 [6173] 6174 6175 6176 6177 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437057 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92580 on: December 20, 2014, 02:17:07 PM »

Morning Mr T.

You enquired about my premier league football betting earlier in the week and today the bet I like most is Everton to beat Southampton at 2-1. I certainly don't know anything the bookies don't, but then I don't think I do on any of my other bets. In my defence however I doubt that the bookies peruse the Indian cricket forums in their research ! I can't help think that the bookies are being somewhat remiss though. Once you wade through the guff he spouts on the Indian version of SCD, Mahindra from Pashwan really does give some cracking cricket info - go Vijay !
i like this bet saints have lost too many players are are raiding the u21s for midfield and the bench reed is likely to make his first start in central midfield

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #92581 on: December 20, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »

Absolutely think Mrs Brown should be odds-on. Favourites are usually good in these markets and there's no reason why Eastenders will suddenly pick up more viewers. It's not exactly an unexposed 3yo making its handicap debut.

Miranda is terrible. And no Citizen Khan Xmas special scheduled, so think we're safe. Might even watch it and fistpump every one of Brendan's classic lines.

Have an eighty ball on this one.

Top Christmas Day TV Programme Mrs Browns Boys (Outright - Outright) Odds: 5/4 Stake: 80.00 Possible Return:  180.00

it really is an odd one. last xmas (i gave you my heart) i watched it because the kids mum likes it. She roared her way through it as if it was the second coming of morecambe and wise/monty python/derek and clive, while i sat there stony faced downing the ferrero rocher at every increasing rates

i can't help but feel that if mrs browns boys had been around 20 years ago and we had watched it pre-nuptials, i would have saved myself a fair amount of hassle

Does Downton Abbey not scare us?

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #92582 on: December 20, 2014, 02:51:42 PM »

There is a guy I grew up with making his debut for Oxford today. He was 100% on path to be a premiership striker, he has everything except a good attitude. He went to eat a burger at a reserves game when the rest of the man city team were warming up and eventually got the sack. He played alongside Sturridge and others in that team and was as clinical as any.

Since he's been in the non leagues scoring dozens of goals. Oxford are the first club to really give him a chance and I think he could be underrated by the bookies today as its his senior debut. I don't know how to get odds for these games but other things that fall into his favour are that he is super super greedy. He will be shooting from a lot of ambitious angles and whilst this may not be a great thing, it decreases the chances other people score in the team through his assists. Wherever he has played he has scored 80% of them goals and it's not just because he's very good.

I'd suggest trying to bet on him scoring the first goal today. They are playing against Hartlepool who are awful and were beaten by Blyth recently, he may even feel a little bit more comfortable up North!

Here he is scoring 5 goals, all different kind of goals including one from his own half that was better than beckhams.

http://youtu.be/D2Q3psTBy6c

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #92583 on: December 20, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/hartlepool-v-oxford/anytime-goalscorer

23-10 best price to score any time. He could hardly be starting off in an easier match.

However bad his attitude has been in the past, he can only be an improvement on the guy he's replacing, Tyrone Barnett.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #92584 on: December 20, 2014, 03:06:02 PM »

The Samaritans man the phone lines as Zarkandar takes the scalps of the 1.01/2/3/4/5 mechants for ~£100k.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92585 on: December 20, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »

The Samaritans man the phone lines as Zarkandar takes the scalps of the 1.01/2/3/4/5 mechants for ~£100k.

Rubdown merchants doing good business tho.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #92586 on: December 20, 2014, 03:10:50 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-2/hartlepool-v-oxford/anytime-goalscorer

23-10 best price to score any time. He could hardly be starting off in an easier match.

However bad his attitude has been in the past, he can only be an improvement on the guy he's replacing, Tyrone Barnett.

Not sure I love any time simply because it's his first game and in the first few games he didn't make the bench so assume they have a lot of strikers and he will be taken off after 60 minutes or so. He is pretty greedy and just a clinical goal scorer, even though he's very very quick/strong he doesn't track back
And imagine he will be taken off around 60-70 mins

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92587 on: December 20, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »

Sounded good, but didn't get to see it, because my sister-in-law's timing is impeccable...

She asked me to get my brother a PS4 last week, and decided that Saturday afternoon was the best time to pick it up!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92588 on: December 20, 2014, 03:12:27 PM »

Not sure I love any time simply because it's his first game and in the first few games he didn't make the bench so assume they have a lot of strikers and he will be taken off after 60 minutes or so. He is pretty greedy and just a clinical goal scorer, even though he's very very quick/strong he doesn't track back
And imagine he will be taken off around 60-70 mins

13/1 to score 2, job done!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92589 on: December 20, 2014, 03:12:48 PM »

so what bet do you want on campbell then?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92590 on: December 20, 2014, 03:15:24 PM »

Sounded good, but didn't get to see it, because my sister-in-law's timing is impeccable...

She asked me to get my brother a PS4 last week, and decided that Saturday afternoon was the best time to pick it up!

Zarkandar needed about a furlong less.

Big Frankie/Flack flip flop.  2 weekends in a row ffs. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #92591 on: December 20, 2014, 03:16:05 PM »

http://m.oxfordmail.co.uk/sport/11677606.Oxford_United_striker_John_Campbell_is_keen_to_make_his_mark_at_Hartlepool/

Perhaps first yellow card/first goal double? Lol

I think first goal though.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #92592 on: December 20, 2014, 03:17:00 PM »

V small bet. He may be an interesting one to monitor over the next couple
Of weeks.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92593 on: December 20, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »

no problem

John Campbell
13/2
Hartlepool v Oxford United
Singles - 1st Goalscorer
1 line @ £10.00 per line
Total Stake £10.00
Potential Return £75.00
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000802

if he scores, he signs up and posts on here please Patrick!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92594 on: December 20, 2014, 03:20:58 PM »

Zarkandar needed about a furlong less.

Big Frankie/Flack flip flop.  2 weekends in a row ffs. 

I bet the Betfair forum is in meltdown, and they no doubt want Sam Twiston-Davies hung at dawn!

I've never gotten involved with SCD, so wouldn't know who was still in.

Pages: 1 ... 6169 6170 6171 6172 [6173] 6174 6175 6176 6177 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: