blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:58:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6177 6178 6179 6180 [6181] 6182 6183 6184 6185 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442470 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92700 on: December 22, 2014, 12:32:31 PM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

Either - DRAW Halftime/CHELSEA FT
...or.....STOKE Halftime/CHELSEA FT

I doubt the Chelsea 'stars' will be looking forward to a cold swirling wind at the Brit tonight. Most of them will be wearing gloves and will not be up for it, whereas Stoke will be. I think the half time talk by Jose is going to be key here.

Not seen markets or team sheets....but FGS selections for me are Bojan Krkic (stoke) or Hazard/Oscar for Chelsea

Ha, thanks Alan.

Alan's a Stoke City fan, for those not in the know.

Is Alan an ex Kent Wicket keeper?!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92701 on: December 22, 2014, 12:39:21 PM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

I doubt the Chelsea 'stars' will be looking forward to a cold swirling wind at the Brit tonight. Most of them will be wearing gloves and will not be up for it, whereas Stoke will be. I think the half time talk by Jose is going to be key here.

Not seen markets or team sheets....but FGS selections for me are Bojan Krkic (stoke) or Hazard/Oscar for Chelsea

Ha, thanks Alan.

Ooh, very good.

But no, he's Knott.

PS - what a complete fruitcake Alan Knott, was, but a very fine cricketer, I always thought.

If you remember him, you are older than I thought.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #92702 on: December 22, 2014, 01:02:43 PM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

Ha, thanks Alan.

Ooh, very good.

But no, he's Knott.

PS - what a complete fruitcake Alan Knott, was, but a very fine cricketer, I always thought.

Sadly yes. Woolmer/Underwood/Knott probably my first childhood heroes.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92703 on: December 22, 2014, 01:19:31 PM »

Stoke v Chelsea tonight.

Ha, thanks Alan.

Ooh, very good.

But no, he's Knott.

Sadly yes. Woolmer/Underwood/Knott probably my first childhood heroes.

Underwood & Knott, what a pairing they were.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92704 on: December 22, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92705 on: December 22, 2014, 03:40:17 PM »

Mr T, Tighty has already stated that we are restricted so much by 365 that we can only consider backing home, away or draw.

Yes, but you know how I dither, & that gives me 3 choices & only 2 bets........

You do know I'll be dithering all day over that, unless someone points me in the right direction, yeah?

As Doobs said yesterday and possibly 355 times before just back something then back something else!

Really is that simple and will always be a good thing to do.

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Chelsea 4/7 (jeez, how short is that?)

Draw 31/10

Stoke (the home team) 6/1.

So I'll just dither a bit more, unless someone wants to suggests something.......

Wink

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92706 on: December 22, 2014, 03:52:07 PM »

Mr T, Tighty has already stated that we are restricted so much by 365 that we can only consider backing home, away or draw.

You do know I'll be dithering all day over that, unless someone points me in the right direction, yeah?

As Doobs said yesterday and possibly 355 times before just back something then back something else!

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

So I'll just dither a bit more, unless someone wants to suggests something.......

Wink

Draw or the home as the in play.  Suspect the home might be limited to £20 or so though.   Would be interesting to see how the limit works in play.  Guessing you are limited to a set win amount.  Think you are effectively forced. Away then draw. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92707 on: December 22, 2014, 04:06:08 PM »

Let me undither you. You have three things you want to watch tonight and can only get one on your Scuy Plus, while watching another:

1. A lecture on Shotrete and the Demise of Formwork, presented by a bespectacled Suzi Perry

2. Logisticcino: Starbucks and their haulage deliveries of Sticky Buns

3. A BBC Four special on Rail Viaduct Maintenance, 1939-1945, highlighting the difficulty faced by families of those lost in the unseen war effort.

You can record one now and then watch another on the night. Don't worry, there will be repeats another time, just not tonight. Can't pick a bad one. Unless you don't like concrete, trains or haulage, but who could possibly fall into that Venn diagram?!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 04:09:45 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92708 on: December 22, 2014, 04:35:01 PM »

Let me undither you. You have three things you want to watch tonight and can only get one on your Scuy Plus, while watching another:

1. A lecture on Shotrete and the Demise of Formwork, presented by a bespectacled Suzi Perry

2. Logisticcino: Starbucks and their haulage deliveries of Sticky Buns

3. A BBC Four special on Rail Viaduct Maintenance, 1939-1945, highlighting the difficulty faced by families of those lost in the unseen war effort.

You can record one now and then watch another on the night. Don't worry, there will be repeats another time, just not tonight. Can't pick a bad one. Unless you don't like concrete, trains or haulage, but who could possibly fall into that Venn diagram?!

If only that were the choice.

PS - It's "Shotcrete" not "Shotrete". If Adz sees that you are so dead. 

Sorry to do the pedant thing, but these matters are very precious.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92709 on: December 22, 2014, 04:37:14 PM »

Don't worry. I'll distract him with some Next Arsenal Manager markets. Should get me off the hook.

If anyone wants me, I'll be in the Venn Diagram Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92710 on: December 22, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

Wink

Draw or the home as the in play.  Suspect the home might be limited to £20 or so though.   Would be interesting to see how the limit works in play.  Guessing you are limited to a set win amount.  Think you are effectively forced. Away then draw. 

Good point as to limits.

At THIS point, right now, my Limits are.....

Chelsea @ 4/7, Max Bet allowed £333.33

Draw @ 31/10, Max Bet allowed £64.52

Stoke @ 6/1, Max Bet allowed, £36.36.

I'll go Away for the first bet, & Draw for the In-Play then.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #92711 on: December 22, 2014, 04:44:48 PM »

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

Wink

Good point as to limits.

bear in mind your in play will have to be £36.36 then, I think.

It is crazy how such a big bookmaker would not want to take almost any bet from anybody on a premier league market but hey ho!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #92712 on: December 22, 2014, 04:49:13 PM »

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

Wink

Good point as to limits.

Now if you were a proper ice cream .......a bet of £33,283 is allowed on an away win!!

Just say the word.....
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92713 on: December 22, 2014, 04:56:09 PM »

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

Wink

Good point as to limits.

Now if you were a proper ice cream .......a bet of £33,283 is allowed on an away win!!

Just say the word.....

What?

Does Marky give you tips?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92714 on: December 22, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »

Yup, that simple.

The prices are.....

Draw 31/10

Wink

Good point as to limits.

bear in mind your in play will have to be £36.36 then, I think.

It is crazy how such a big bookmaker would not want to take almost any bet from anybody on a premier league market but hey ho!

Sorry, not with you.

Why can't I make Chelsea the original bet, & the Draw the In-Play bet? (Both for £50). 

Pages: 1 ... 6177 6178 6179 6180 [6181] 6182 6183 6184 6185 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: