blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 06:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6464 6465 6466 6467 [6468] 6469 6470 6471 6472 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13564030 times)
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #97005 on: March 17, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »

For tennis, when I used to trade a lot I would often back the loser of the first set in best of threes, or lay the winner of the first set.
Market would always over favour the first set winner.

Is that not the same thing Wink Wink

Haha,(odds on) we all have different ways, if it works for you good luck to you.

Lots of different circumstances determine certain ways to play tennis in-play.  I am an tennis nut and it appeals even more when you can make ££££ whilst watching.

Lay Low Back High
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #97006 on: March 17, 2015, 12:45:09 AM »

For tennis, when I used to trade a lot I would often back the loser of the first set in best of threes, or lay the winner of the first set.

Is that not the same thing Wink Wink

Haha,(odds on) we all have different ways, if it works for you good luck to you.

Lots of different circumstances determine certain ways to play tennis in-play.  I am an tennis nut and it appeals even more when you can make ££££ whilst watching.

Yeah pretty much the same thing, but obviously and especially on betfair, the market doesn't always balance, especially on in play markets as i'm sure you know.
Would also depend on how active I was compared to balance. Laying ridic short odds just doesn't need much exposure.

Would obv add the caveat that it is not that easy in tennis markets, have to follow it fairly close to have an understanding of the market. Unfortunately I don't get the time anymore, same with the horses.
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #97007 on: March 17, 2015, 12:57:06 AM »

I lay low odds in my sleep, I don't really need to have much understanding of the market these days, trading is fairly simple and most back/lays are done at the sit down/end of set.  The momentum backers make it easy.

Lay Low Back High
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #97008 on: March 17, 2015, 01:03:04 AM »

I can see a pattern emerging here

can already see the future
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #97009 on: March 17, 2015, 01:06:02 AM »

Me too, I think tomorrow will be Wednesday.

Lay Low Back High
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97010 on: March 17, 2015, 06:59:04 AM »

Really, really difficult to recommend in game trades only on here as positions often move to quick.

Currently my most bet on, as well as being most profitable, is betting goals totals in running. Not really something that can be recommended as the market moves too quick. ( not one for Larry mind, as the bets I place are usually odds - on Wink Wink Wink

Agreed, simply not practical or suitable for Fred, we have never done them, except for those PP Offers, we just can't act quick enough & it would mean Tighty being on the thread non-stop.

Nothing to stop people posting them for the benefit of others, though I sense the sheer speed that the prices move & action changes means it's not really a tipping medium.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #97011 on: March 17, 2015, 07:18:40 AM »

Smiley

Maybe a thread could be started that willing contributors could ship some money that could be traded on in running tennis matches? Is that what you are think Aaron?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:20:32 AM by Eso Kral » Logged

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97012 on: March 17, 2015, 07:27:10 AM »

Smiley

Maybe a thread could be started that willing contributors could ship some money that could be traded on in running tennis matches? Is that what you are think Aaron?

Groan, what a story........

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56870.0

Quite something to see the sort of people that fell for it, look at this list.....

Tikay - £400 SENT
MereNovice - £200 SENT
The Camel - £200
Ironside - £200
bobby1 - £200
Claypole - £200
Dubai - £200 SENT
Pleno1 - £200
Silo Graham - £200 SENT
ACE2M - £200
Girgy - £200
EvilPie - £200

Note that Trigg was on him like a shot, from the very get-go, within 6 minutes of a 20 page thread starting.......

sick inrunning results, almost as good as blatch's

I should hastily add, I'm certainly not suggesting Mr Larry is up to no good.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 07:29:25 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #97013 on: March 17, 2015, 08:40:19 AM »

Some clever people/Elders caught up in that in that scam, and Ironside. Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97014 on: March 17, 2015, 08:52:27 AM »

Some clever people/Elders caught up in that in that scam, and Ironside. Wink

Yup, even leaving Mr Soppy Sod (me, obv) out of the equation, it's quite amazing how many sharps walked straight into it. Some seriously shrewd guys on that list.

What were we thinking?

Anyway, I think most of them got their money back eventually.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #97015 on: March 17, 2015, 08:55:33 AM »

Some quality stuff on there from the Dubai fella though.

Would rather give it to an addict than a Nit. At least you have a shot at glory!

Magic.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97016 on: March 17, 2015, 09:12:00 AM »

Some quality stuff on there from the Dubai fella though.

Would rather give it to an addict than a Nit. At least you have a shot at glory!

Magic.

Dubai scared the life out of me with some of his ideas. I had a mixture of awe & fear when I read some of his thoughts. He was one of the gang who got Fred to back 5 or 6 horses in the Sun Alliance one year, think we had £900 at risk.

He's got worse lately - I think he is sort of in business with Up-Down Eso Kral. Now that IS scary.

I bumped into a kid called Kev Allen recently, bit of a running mate of Dubai, & I asked him to remind me of the tale of the Tote Jackpot coup one night at Romford dogs, which Dubai & Kev plotted.

Long story short, they needed £40,000 to cover every permutation, so they duly polled up at Romford dog track on the night with £40,000 in cash. In a carrier bag. Apparently, it took the tote staff an hour just to bloody count it.

That was the story, anyway.

Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #97017 on: March 17, 2015, 09:26:56 AM »

OK,point taken having gone through the first few and last couple of pages from the link MR T posted,I thought you were being an arse but now I get it(in-play tennis/sports-muted).  Sensitive subject I see.

Apologies for Azarenka tip,awful.

Lay Low Back High
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #97018 on: March 17, 2015, 10:07:55 AM »

Smiley

Groan, what a story........

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56870.0

Quite something to see the sort of people that fell for it, look at this list.....

Tikay - £400 SENT
MereNovice - £200 SENT
The Camel - £200
Ironside - £200
bobby1 - £200
Claypole - £200
Dubai - £200 SENT
Pleno1 - £200
Silo Graham - £200 SENT
ACE2M - £200
Girgy - £200
EvilPie - £200

Note that Trigg was on him like a shot, from the very get-go, within 6 minutes of a 20 page thread starting.......

sick inrunning results, almost as good as blatch's

I should hastily add, I'm certainly not suggesting Mr Larry is up to no good.

Who is Blatch? Thread on here to read?   Having read this thread you posted link on I was surprised how calm the punters who got involved came across, a lot of 'oh well,what's next'. You certainly wouldn't see this kind of staking punt take place on many forums,if any.

Lay Low Back High
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97019 on: March 17, 2015, 10:11:53 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £55.48

Outstanding Bets £4195.84

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22

a loss of £10 yesterday, Azarenka losing to Sharapova in straight sets at Indian Wells

Click to see full-size image.

ongoing positions

Liverpool's 1-0 win at Swansea kept the Liverpool +14 point handicap season bet in the hunt for an each way return

In 2015 Liverpool's record P10 W8 D 2 L0 For: 17 Against: 5  and this has dragged this bet along behind the likes of Southampton

in the NBA last night

wins for the Toronto Raptors and Dallas Mavericks

losses for the Portland Trailblazers and the Cleveland Cavs

the CWC Quarters begin tonight

Our Arsenal champions league bet hangs by a thread, 3-1 down headed to the Monaco away leg

Berdych plays Johnson, Smon plays Berrer in the last 32 at Indian Wells

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6464 6465 6466 6467 [6468] 6469 6470 6471 6472 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: