blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:58:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273109 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6516 6517 6518 6519 [6520] 6521 6522 6523 6524 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13608838 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97785 on: March 25, 2015, 09:49:54 PM »

zayn has quit 1d, what does everybody think?  I was going to start a new thread but thought better of it.

Trollololol

Obv wants to start working through his dinero while he's young...

JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #97786 on: March 25, 2015, 09:58:48 PM »

zayn has quit 1d, what does everybody think?  I was going to start a new thread but thought better of it.

couldnt find him on the top gear presenter market
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #97787 on: March 25, 2015, 10:06:27 PM »

New end credits to top gear under Coogan?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8tciBFpCI

"LYNN!!! these are sex people!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noTjI3CloYk
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97788 on: March 26, 2015, 01:48:19 AM »

Job done!

Click to see full-size image.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97789 on: March 26, 2015, 09:36:02 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £148.40

Outstanding Bets £4182.34

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22

No bets completed yesterday. We were too busy poring over top gear contracts and checking Steve Coogan on ImdB

The NBA regular season is getting to crunch point, with 10-12 games to go for each team and play off line ups are being decided

last night

the LA Clippers beat the Knicks 111-80

two of our teams met as the Chicago Bulls beat the Toronto Raptors 116-103

Cleveland Cavs beat Memphis 111-89

a big win for the Portland Trailblazers as they beat Utah 92-89,

especially as Oklahoma City Thunder their nearest challenges for the division lost 130-91 to the San Antonio Spurs

all of our teams here look set for the play offs

toronto are 10.5 games clear in their division

cleveland and chicago are currently 2nd and 3rd seeds in their conference

the clippers are 5th seeds

san antonio 6th seeds

and portland are 5 games clear of oklahoma city with a tiebreaker

also on now

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97790 on: March 26, 2015, 09:50:40 AM »

especially as Oklahoma City Thunder their nearest challenges for the division lost 130-91 to the San Antonio Spurs

Presumably the NBA equivelant of a football 6 pointer?

Great news, we are back on the bike after a mini-wobble.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97791 on: March 26, 2015, 10:08:42 AM »

Time to get to work on this weekend's F1 action.

We did OK last time, though we'd have done better if we'd backed what was suggested, some of which was around the EW market due to the lop-sided prices.

Most books go one third odds top 2, but Totesport & it's brother, Baldy, go one fifth top 3.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #97792 on: March 26, 2015, 10:26:45 AM »

Betbright have gone 2/13 England for some reason.  Def worth a bet if you are lucky enough to get on with these jokers.

Other free money on the game as follows:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/euro-2016/england-v-lithuania/both-teams-to-score
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:31:17 AM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #97793 on: March 26, 2015, 10:39:09 AM »

Presumably the NBA equivelant of a football 6 pointer?

Great news, we are back on the bike after a mini-wobble.

3 wins from their remaining games should be more than enough to lock up the division.  Portland still have to play two of the worse teams in the league at home (Lakers and Twolves) and will be heavy odds on favs for both games.  Pretty much weighed in.  OKC are running into the Western conference power houses on their upcoming schedule now short handed with big injury issues which showed last night.  Very hard to see how they are going to find a minimum of 8 wins in their remaining games to have a chance.

Big weekend for the Spurs divisional bet.  Memphis have to face the Spurs and Golden State in their next two games.  If Memphis lose both of them then the Spurs divisional bet is alive and kicking.  If Memphis beat spurs then the bet is done.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:45:35 AM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97794 on: March 26, 2015, 10:41:16 AM »

We did OK last time, though we'd have done better if we'd backed what was suggested, some of which was around the EW market due to the lop-sided prices.

bets were put up for places like 888 and unibet which the thread does not have. the green irish bookie also offers tempting prices that few of us can get to

unfortunately some of the sub markets (groups, match bets etc) are only in "non bookmaker" places, so we can't do them without help

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #97795 on: March 26, 2015, 10:48:11 AM »

Hardly any bets are placed now compared to the old days.  All the accounts are gone.

agree with you on a lot of stuff but this is incorrect

224 bets on the spreadsheet currently on the month to date

after our fallow spell, never been busier

about 8-10 clean or mostly clean accounts

it is quieter for actual placing of bets this week in isolation

a major reason for that? International week, always has an impact.

the top bets on oddschecker today? 2 of the top 3 were WWE!

Nearly put Brock Lensar up at 11/10 this morning actually for Wrestlemania.  Didn't fancy being shouted down though.  I meant more total bet volume not number of bets.  Turnover must be down from a year ago maybe not total number of bets.

average bet size is reasonably constant at £30 or so

i do agree that if we tried to up that a lot (and that is only a function of who suggests what) we might struggle to do so

it hadn't occurred to me until the last hour that the thread might not be serious enough...one of the fun things is that you wake up in the morning and have no idea where the conversation goes, what will be suggested etc

for every bird of the year bet there can be some great betting theory and research on the thread too..

something for everyone (even if somethings don't appeal to some people, which is inevitable)

Seems to me that ts only a matter of time before all the accounts get lost one way or another, maybe this year maybe the next, can't see Tikay using Aunts and Uncles accounts, so why not get the lot before that happens, increase the bet size (I know it goes on recommendations but in the main the rec stays within a ball park because Tikay is comfortable with it) £50 min is only approx a % of the book. A larger get size will get people to think or reasearch the bet a bit more, ok may result in fewer actual bets but most likely to result in a bigger ROI. Time to get the boots on me thinks.

Fwiw my bets size is more than double what I started when I first joined approx 2 years ago.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:50:33 AM by Omm » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97796 on: March 26, 2015, 10:50:29 AM »

bets were put up for places like 888 and unibet which the thread does not have. the green irish bookie also offers tempting prices that few of us can get to

unfortunately some of the sub markets (groups, match bets etc) are only in "non bookmaker" places, so we can't do them without help

I was just looking in my rear view mirror, Rich. Great clarity looking back.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97797 on: March 26, 2015, 10:51:27 AM »

Hardly any bets are placed now compared to the old days.  All the accounts are gone.

Nearly put Brock Lensar up at 11/10 this morning actually for Wrestlemania.  Didn't fancy being shouted down though.  I meant more total bet volume not number of bets.  Turnover must be down from a year ago maybe not total number of bets.

i do agree that if we tried to up that a lot (and that is only a function of who suggests what) we might struggle to do so

it hadn't occurred to me until the last hour that the thread might not be serious enough...one of the fun things is that you wake up in the morning and have no idea where the conversation goes, what will be suggested etc

for every bird of the year bet there can be some great betting theory and research on the thread too..

something for everyone (even if somethings don't appeal to some people, which is inevitable)

Seems to me that ts only a matter of time before all the accounts get lost one way or another, maybe this year maybe the next, can't see Tikay using Aunts and Uncles accounts, so why not get the lot before that happens, increase the bet size (I know it goes on recommendations but in the main the rec stays within a ball park because Tikay is comfortable with it) £50 min is only approx a % of the book. A larger get size will get people to think or reasearch the bet a bit more, ok may result in fewer actual bets but most likely to result in a bigger ROI. Time to get the boots on me thinks.

its entirely down to what people want to recommend

if they recommend a fiver, and £50-100 gets piled on..then some people are uncomfortable with this understandably enough

the average bet size isn't micro-managed, its purely a function of what is placed on the thread

trying to keep the remaining accounts is micro-managed in terms of where we go, when we go to get on

in the early days, with the benefit of hindsight, a lot more could have been done to keep accounts but we didn't quite know what this would become

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97798 on: March 26, 2015, 10:54:20 AM »

Hardly any bets are placed now compared to the old days.  All the accounts are gone.

Nearly put Brock Lensar up at 11/10 this morning actually for Wrestlemania.  Didn't fancy being shouted down though.  I meant more total bet volume not number of bets.  Turnover must be down from a year ago maybe not total number of bets.

Fwiw my bets size is more than double what I started when I first joined approx 2 years ago.

You are right, I don't want or intend to get into "Aunts & Uncles" acccounts, not really my thing that. I suppose I could, but I deffo don't fancy it, to be honest.

I still think "mythical" might work, but I can see the negatives.

Eventually, as you say, we'll run out of Accounts. Nothing to prevent a "Tips for Someone Else" thread though, as I've suggested once or twice before. Been no offers yet though.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 10:57:50 AM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97799 on: March 26, 2015, 10:57:22 AM »

its entirely down to what people want to recommend

if they recommend a fiver, and £50-100 gets piled on..then some people are uncomfortable with this understandably enough

the average bet size isn't micro-managed, its purely a function of what is placed on the thread

trying to keep the remaining accounts is micro-managed in terms of where we go, when we go to get on

in the early days, with the benefit of hindsight, a lot more could have been done to keep accounts but we didn't quite know what this would become

Yes, pure naivety on my part at the time, but I had no experience of Online Betting, never done it before, ever. With hindsight, it was disastrous to lose 365 & PP so early, but I was new to the game, & knowing me, I probably cocked a deaf 'un to good advice.

Pages: 1 ... 6516 6517 6518 6519 [6520] 6521 6522 6523 6524 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: