blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 12:52:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272635 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6529 6530 6531 6532 [6533] 6534 6535 6536 6537 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13452345 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97980 on: March 29, 2015, 09:58:51 AM »

Both McLaren Honda's retired.

The season points bet is looking great.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97981 on: March 29, 2015, 10:34:58 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £20.73

Outstanding Bets £4072.04

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22

A profit of £84 yesterday

The first NBA season bet came to a conclusion the Toronto Raptors winning their division for a profit of £84. 10.5 games ahead with 10 games of the regular season still to play

£30 profit from the F1 bets

- Verstappen (£8) and Sainz (£25) in the points, Raikkonen group winner (£28)

losses

- £10 Raikkonen to podium, which came close despite an early puncture. Given the comparative difference in tyre wear Ferrari vis a vis Mercedes, this could well have been a podium otherwise

- £20 Hulkenberg was just pipped by Perez in the group bet, rather unfortunately ran ahead of him for the vast majority of the race

- £30 Just the Judge unplaced at the Dubai world cup

ongoing positions

- likely to be a £40 loss tomorrow as Australia look set to win the Cricket World Cup

- Peterborough lost 1-0 at home to Coventry, and slipped to 8th in the League one table

Click to see full-size image.

- F1 season bets

a) Vettel v Ricciardo looks great

b) Kvyat beat Ricciardo today

c) no points for McLaren (team points sell)

d) no points either for Force India (team points buy), which look like reliable tractors

e) third for Rosberg and outperformed by both Vettel and Hamilton, not looking good for championship hopes

- in the NBA last night the Portland Trailblazers won and their nearest rivals the Oklahoma City Thunder lost. Portland now 6.5 games ahead with OKC having 9 games remaining

- Chicago Bulls beat the Knicks 111-80

- the Guernsey bet is a point away from losing, their game was postponed at Ramsgate and other results mean they are nearly out of play off contention. 17 points off the play offs with 6 games to play

- NHL "The Minnesota Wild scored two early goals, and then leaned heavily on goaltender Devan Dubnyk against the Los Angeles Kings at Xcel Energy Center on Saturday.

Dubnyk made 31 saves, and the Wild concluded their second back-to-back of the week with a 4-1 victory that moved them into third place in the Central Division, one point ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks. Minnesota has played 76 games, and Chicago 74."

« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:56:21 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97982 on: March 29, 2015, 10:48:04 AM »

The first NBA season bet came to a conclusion the Toronto Raptors winning their division for a profit of £84. 10.5 games ahead with 10 games of the regular season still to play

Never in doubt, & hopefully the first of a hatful of Basketball bets to get home this season, well done Argue, thank you.

This one looks pretty good, too, which was down to "eddydacub".

- in the NBA last night the Portland Trailblazers won and their nearest rivals the Oklahoma City Thunder lost. Portland now 6.5 games ahead with OKC having 9 games remaining
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:50:30 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97983 on: March 29, 2015, 10:52:18 AM »

Well done to Peter too, for the F1 stuff, & very unlucky not to get Raikkonen on the podium - after a first lap puncture he was plum last, but he nearly got there. 

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97984 on: March 29, 2015, 10:57:37 AM »

Vettel was matched at 27 during the race, was 14/1 pre-race and the biggest price winner for years

great news for the sport though, any sport needs competition at the top

My eyes are open wide
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #97985 on: March 29, 2015, 11:01:07 AM »

Rightio, I'm going to make these suggestions based on the assumption that no previous bets have been made so far this weekend - as is the case for TFT.

1) Points Finish - Max Verstappen @ 3/4 with Beewin . Not the best odds in the World, but I still feel that this represents value. Suggest £20.

2) Points Finish - Carlos Sainz @ 5/2 with Williams Hills. He has the car under him to do this, and has looked strong so far this season. Only qualified a lowly 15th today due to his team making an error regarding when to send him out. Note: 5/2 to slim value, don't go any lower than this. Suggest a min bet.

3) Podium Finish - Kimi Raikkonen @ 7/1 through Betting with Victor. If this race ran as a normal race with no craziness, Raikkonen should finish 4th, despite starting 11th. The Ferrari is quick enough to make up the positions during the race, fairly comfortably. I therefore see this bet as 7/1 that one of Hamilton, Rosberg or Vettel will fail to finish. That's gotta be worth a punt in my eyes. Min bet.

4) Group B (RAI/KVY/VER/MAL) - Kimi Raikkonen @ 15/8 through Betting with Victor. 15/8 is far too high. Take advantage. Suggest £15. Be wary of doing bets #3 & #4 together though, a Raikkonen retirement would ruin both. This is definitely the safer bet - bet #3 represents a bigger risk, but the potential returns are higher too - I'll leave it up to your discretion. Personally, I'll just be doing this bet and not bet #3.

5) Group C (HUL/PER/ALO/BUT) - Nico Hulkenberg @ 11/10 with Bet366 and Williams Hills. Can't understand why he's over evens really. Suggest £10.

Good luck guys Smiley

Top Bombing, Thanks for sharing Smiley
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97986 on: March 29, 2015, 11:06:49 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £20.73

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22

That

losses

- £10 Raikkonen to podium, which came close despite an early puncture. Given the comparative difference in tyre wear Ferrari vis a vis Mercedes, this could well have been a podium otherwise

- £20 Hulkenberg was just pipped by Perez in the group bet, rather unfortunately ran ahead of him for the vast majority of the race

ongoing positions

- likely to be a £40 loss tomorrow as Australia look set to win the Cricket World Cup

- Peterborough lost 1-0 at home to Coventry, and slipped to 8th in the League one table

- F1 season bets

d) no points either for Force India (team points buy), which look like reliable tractors

e) third for Rosberg and outperformed by both Vettel and Hamilton, not looking good for championship hopes

- the Guernsey bet is a point away from losing, their game was postponed at Ramsgate and other results mean they are nearly out of play off contention. 17 points off the play offs with 6 games to play

- NHL "The Minnesota Wild scored two early goals, and then leaned heavily on goaltender Devan Dubnyk against the Los Angeles Kings at Xcel Energy Center on Saturday.

Dubnyk made 31 saves, and the Wild concluded their second back-to-back of the week with a 4-1 victory that moved them into third place in the Central Division, one point ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks. Minnesota has played 76 games, and Chicago 74."

Dover can no longer be relegated after yesterday's win either.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #97987 on: March 29, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »

F1's a sport now?

Think we need to flick a few quid in on Sarah-Jane Crawford to be next X Factor presenter @ 25-1 with Lads. Rec a throwaway tenner.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #97988 on: March 29, 2015, 11:09:51 AM »

many clouds confirmed for the national this morning, 33's general price for his fan club :-)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #97989 on: March 29, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »

These two bets are in much better shape then people realise.

Force India are expected to be slow at this point due to a lack of pre-season testing. They're still honing the base performance of their car. Also, upgrades will be limited until mid-season due to a wind tunnel/operational change. The base chassis is actually very good and in the second half of the season they will fly up the grid. I would suggest they will finish at least 6th in the constructors championship this season - potentially higher.

As for Rosberg, the media seem to be suggesting Lewis has been dominant. While that is true in qualifying, over a race distance it has been very close. Lewis was 1.3 seconds ahead in Aus and 3.7 seconds ahead today - that's really not a lot over a race distance. In fact, it doesn't really matter. It will undoubtedly come down to reliability anyway :-)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97990 on: March 29, 2015, 11:13:30 AM »

F1's a sport now?

Think we need to flick a few quid in on Sarah-Jane Crawford to be next X Factor presenter @ 25-1 with Lads. Rec a throwaway tenner.

Flick?

Throwaway?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97991 on: March 29, 2015, 11:19:40 AM »

F1's a sport now?

Flick?

Throwaway?

my first thought was "who?"

then my second thought was "who"?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/simon-cowell-wants-sarah-jane-crawford-5419277

tried for a tenner, got offered a pound

declined

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97992 on: March 29, 2015, 11:25:35 AM »

These two bets are in much better shape then people realise.

Force India are expected to be slow at this point due to a lack of pre-season testing. They're still honing the base performance of their car. Also, upgrades will be limited until mid-season due to a wind tunnel/operational change. The base chassis is actually very good and in the second half of the season they will fly up the grid. I would suggest they will finish at least 6th in the constructors championship this season - potentially higher.

As for Rosberg, the media seem to be suggesting Lewis has been dominant. While that is true in qualifying, over a race distance it has been very close. Lewis was 1.3 seconds ahead in Aus and 3.7 seconds ahead today - that's really not a lot over a race distance. In fact, it doesn't really matter. It will undoubtedly come down to reliability anyway :-)

Hamilton was on the wrong tyres at the end due to conservatism in qualifiying

so he ran soft-hard-soft-hard and ros ran soft-hard--soft-soft? (vett ran soft-soft-hard) think thats coreect

he's further ahead with the right boots on at the end, yes?

i wondered, poor strategy aside, if mercedes were set up for the wet a bit

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97993 on: March 29, 2015, 11:26:18 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £20.73

That

losses

ongoing positions

- F1 season bets

Dover can no longer be relegated after yesterday's win either.

thanks i took the loss a fortnight ago and left it on even though my maths was a bit out at the time

My eyes are open wide
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97994 on: March 29, 2015, 11:28:01 AM »

Well done Arb & Peter 

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Pages: 1 ... 6529 6530 6531 6532 [6533] 6534 6535 6536 6537 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: