blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:04:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 3974 3975 [3976] 3977 3978 3979 3980 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13562575 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #59625 on: November 18, 2013, 08:28:06 PM »

Poshies line up 3-5-2 and I don't fancy many goals, bit you never know with us. Still capable of winning 5-0 or losing 3-0.

Mark Little will be off on a few gallops down the right side. Spreadex 22/1 to score any time is crazy, 14/1 general elsewhere is just about OK.

Otherwise Mendez any time @ 5/1 also fine, but hard to back him at that price when he was 8/1 last Tuesday with Poshies as 2/5 favourites to win. Game just a watcher for me.

Good judge I follow on twitter said that Lalkovic is the nuts, put him up for man of the match at 25/1 and he is now 8/1 also put him up for anytime at 11/4 and he is still 11/4 corals. Fwiw mendez betfred doing the double delight promo on this game tonight, not ideal if you don't fancy any goals but double the odds if your first scorer gets second and trppled if he gets the third adds a small bit of value.

Looks like a new sheriff in town. N1 Ali!!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #59626 on: November 18, 2013, 08:32:48 PM »

Poshies line up 3-5-2 and I don't fancy many goals, bit you never know with us. Still capable of winning 5-0 or losing 3-0.

Mark Little will be off on a few gallops down the right side. Spreadex 22/1 to score any time is crazy, 14/1 general elsewhere is just about OK.

Otherwise Mendez any time @ 5/1 also fine, but hard to back him at that price when he was 8/1 last Tuesday with Poshies as 2/5 favourites to win. Game just a watcher for me.

Good judge I follow on twitter said that Lalkovic is the nuts, put him up for man of the match at 25/1 and he is now 8/1 also put him up for anytime at 11/4 and he is still 11/4 corals. Fwiw mendez betfred doing the double delight promo on this game tonight, not ideal if you don't fancy any goals but double the odds if your first scorer gets second and trppled if he gets the third adds a small bit of value.

Cheers mate, can't take the credit for this one  as it wasn't a pick of mine, but thought i'd post it as it was a game on TV and the guy i follow is v good. Now get Mendez-laing on the equaliser and we are having a good night!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #59627 on: November 18, 2013, 08:44:47 PM »

Poor. Toothless. No ideas. No shape. And they're the plus points. Without Tomlin and Rowe we are beyond hope. Don't expect it will be long before Vassell makes his debut.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #59628 on: November 18, 2013, 08:59:26 PM »

Poor. Toothless. No ideas. No shape. And they're the plus points. Without Tomlin and Rowe we are beyond hope. Don't expect it will be long before Vassell makes his debut.

Splendid, a tragic soliloquy

sola virtus nobilitat
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #59629 on: November 18, 2013, 09:27:31 PM »

Cheers mate, can't take the credit for this one  as it wasn't a pick of mine, but thought i'd post it as it was a game on TV and the guy i follow is v good. Now get Mendez-laing on the equaliser and we are having a good night!

You sharing?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #59630 on: November 18, 2013, 09:31:30 PM »

You sharing?

For a fee Wink

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #59631 on: November 18, 2013, 09:34:07 PM »

credit to walsall

lost main 3 goal sources from last season and look a good side well organised lots of good young player play the ball nicely

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #59632 on: November 18, 2013, 09:35:26 PM »

credit to walsall

lost main 3 goal sources from last season and look a good side well organised lots of good young player play the ball nicely

Think Fred backed the for promotion once.....

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #59633 on: November 18, 2013, 09:35:58 PM »

credit to walsall

a good judge must have seen the potential
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #59634 on: November 18, 2013, 09:45:42 PM »

You sharing?

Sure, only seems right that he gains a few more followers for his work - @OneDannyMercer
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #59635 on: November 18, 2013, 09:46:46 PM »

Just turned on this celeb jungle thing.

Are we on one of these people eating stuff?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #59636 on: November 18, 2013, 09:50:39 PM »

credit to walsall

a good judge must have seen the potential

I never lost the faith, I even ignored the thread Walsall fans to follow Eso over that cliff. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #59637 on: November 18, 2013, 09:51:39 PM »

I had Joey to be the first to eat a bollock, settled as a loser. Seems harsh!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #59638 on: November 18, 2013, 09:54:38 PM »

I had Joey to be the first to eat a bollock, settled as a loser. Seems harsh!

Think Hills refund for second testee as it was televised.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #59639 on: November 18, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »

Don't think Walsall are anything special. Worst performance I've seen from a Posh side for a long time.

Stevenage 9/2 to win at London Road on Saturday? Oi oi!

Something ain't right at the moment. Never seen Bostwick lose interest before.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 3972 3973 3974 3975 [3976] 3977 3978 3979 3980 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: