blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:40:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4460 4461 4462 4463 [4464] 4465 4466 4467 4468 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436510 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66945 on: January 29, 2014, 05:01:13 PM »

PadsyParr sets the line at 32.5 on the number of times Manning says Omaha.

Please, can we, tikay?

Lol, hold up, I got in trouble yesterday for the National Anthem bet!

Seriously, as Tighty says, we could use a Super(insert space)Bowl Portfolio.

Fred's OFFICIAL Birthday is 1st Feb, that's when we really began, & I'd rather like to make some sort of fun occasion of it. Not much doing on Saturday, but an all night Super Bowl sweat on Sunday night could be rather jolly.

I'm hoping that my work/time overload problems will ease before the weekend, so keep the suggestions coming, & I'll get cracking on Friday or Saturday. First job though is to get the Bets Admin up to date, as Tighty can't do the Reports until I do, & Mere will want to run the Monthly Report at 00.01 on Saturday, so I need to clear that first.

Of course.

No point betting a 5/6 shot unless we actually think it's value, so have to rely on expert opinion/research before we bet.

Be a blooming good fun sweat tho Cheesy

Quite so, but we ought to be able to let our hair down now & then, don't you think? And nobody is forced to follow Fred in, of course.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
biggle57

View Profile
« Reply #66946 on: January 29, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »

This Saturdays game in the championship Doncaster v Middlesboro. Rovers season ticket holder here, and just cannot believe the price of 29/10 at home for this game. Just hitting a bit of form now with 7 points from last 9./ Last 2 home games against Wigan and Charlton both ended in 3-0 wins. Defence was a shambles when we played them earlier in season, but now settled back 4 has only let in only 1 in 3 games. Think it will be a tough game, but nearly 3/1 at home looks a bit of value. Thoughts?
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #66947 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:53 PM »

Evening Mr T.

Whisper it quietly. but a Fred hero has come into a bit of form. Since changing his clubs Dr Noh has been playing like his namesake. Taking the Nike millions is not a good move in the short term, just ask Rory. They actually share agent/management company and they both struggled last year. However Rory seems to be back and last weekend Dr Noh was competitive and shot an excellent final round to finish 10th. I have backed him e/w but I think Fred should back him to be top Asian.

His main rival in this is Jaidee, who has an average record here, he has not been in the top 40 in the last 3 years. Even last year the Doctor finished well above him.

Suggest £20 Dr Noh top Asian @ 5/2 with Ladbrokes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66948 on: January 29, 2014, 05:05:25 PM »

Peyton Manning is around Even to be Superbowl MVP. If Denver win the game, he's a sure-ish thing

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-denver-broncos/superbowl-mvp

He may or may not win it

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/seattle-seahawks-at-denver-broncos/who-will-the-mvp-thank-first

Looking at the both Quarterbacks

Manning

"Religion

Manning is a devout Christian who attends a Presbyterian church. It is reported that he regularly prays before and during football games."

http://hollowverse.com/peyton-manning/

Russell Wilson

"“I used to beat up kids and bite kids and do stuff all the time,” Wilson said.

He changed when, as he explains it, Jesus came to him in a dream.

“I had a dream that my dad passed away and that Jesus came into the room and he was basically knocking on my door, saying, ‘Hey, you need to find out more about me,’” Wilson said.  “So that Sunday morning I ended up going to church and that’s when I got saved.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/17/russell-wilson-says-he-was-a-kind-of-a-bad-kid-until-he-found-religion/

God is absolutely massive with 13/5 Paddy Power, so to speak

Thanks nobody is 2/1 favourite. I reckon its nearer 1000/1.

I was Maxed @ £11.93, so we had £10, for nice round numbers.

In God we trust.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #66949 on: January 29, 2014, 05:30:02 PM »

This Saturdays game in the championship Doncaster v Middlesboro. Rovers season ticket holder here, and just cannot believe the price of 29/10 at home for this game. Just hitting a bit of form now with 7 points from last 9./ Last 2 home games against Wigan and Charlton both ended in 3-0 wins. Defence was a shambles when we played them earlier in season, but now settled back 4 has only let in only 1 in 3 games. Think it will be a tough game, but nearly 3/1 at home looks a bit of value. Thoughts?

Can only see 14/5 available (with BV) but think it's still a bet at that.
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #66950 on: January 29, 2014, 05:44:01 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Sandy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66951 on: January 29, 2014, 05:46:56 PM »

Ha, loving these photo-galleries.

Fred will be back, bright as a button, very soon.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66952 on: January 29, 2014, 05:48:32 PM »

Evening Mr T.

Whisper it quietly. but a Fred hero has come into a bit of form. Since changing his clubs Dr Noh has been playing like his namesake. Taking the Nike millions is not a good move in the short term, just ask Rory. They actually share agent/management company and they both struggled last year. However Rory seems to be back and last weekend Dr Noh was competitive and shot an excellent final round to finish 10th. I have backed him e/w but I think Fred should back him to be top Asian.

His main rival in this is Jaidee, who has an average record here, he has not been in the top 40 in the last 3 years. Even last year the Doctor finished well above him.

Suggest £20 Dr Noh top Asian @ 5/2 with Ladbrokes.

Ooh, about time we returned to Dr Noh, he was part of the Fred foundations all that time ago.

Spot on with £20, too, as Laddies Maxed me at EXACTLY that.

BET PLACED

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #66953 on: January 29, 2014, 06:05:04 PM »

I think there's going to be huge value in the Gibraltar +2 coupons.

Gibraltar are the newest uefa country and lowest ranked with very little professional players.

They are however very decent I played against a bunch of their players and they are very good.

In their one and only match they managed to draw 0-0 with Slovakia who are ranked around 20th and had previously beaten Poland 2-1 in the same week.

Gibraltar are a very fit team who are super hard to break down and very patriotic players who care a lot about the cause.

They have a couple of friendlys oming up and the bookies will surely underestimate them.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #66954 on: January 29, 2014, 06:40:38 PM »

The reason for the Rory drift is prob the weather fcast for Friday afternoon bringing the worst of the wind over the first two days. His side of the draw look to have the best of day 1 so might be a case of getting off to a good start 2morrow and then trying to defend it on Friday afternoon. The doubt is Rory freely admits he isn't a great cross winds player.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #66955 on: January 29, 2014, 06:52:11 PM »

The reason for the Rory drift is prob the weather fcast for Friday afternoon bringing the worst of the wind over the first two days. His side of the draw look to have the best of day 1 so might be a case of getting off to a good start 2morrow and then trying to defend it on Friday afternoon. The doubt is Rory freely admits he isn't a great cross winds player.

Anyone we could back to take advantage of with the weather?  Even a longshot to lay something back after round 2.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #66956 on: January 29, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »

Ahh, thanks Phil.

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #66957 on: January 29, 2014, 07:10:22 PM »

I think there's going to be huge value in the Gibraltar +2 coupons.

Gibraltar are the newest uefa country and lowest ranked with very little professional players.

They are however very decent I played against a bunch of their players and they are very good.

In their one and only match they managed to draw 0-0 with Slovakia who are ranked around 20th and had previously beaten Poland 2-1 in the same week.

Gibraltar are a very fit team who are super hard to break down and very patriotic players who care a lot about the cause.

They have a couple of friendlys oming up and the bookies will surely underestimate them.

I'm really not sure they will be underestimated.  Firstly, half of the football odds compilers in the industry either reside in or have spent time in Gib so they know the territory and, in some cases, have played in the league.  The only "name" player they have is Danny Higginbottham who has retired and they have a striker that plays for Farsley.  I agree that there is going to be a lot of patriotism and they will fight for their country but we see this all the time with smaller countries and it doesn't make them value.  I made a similar mistake with Antigua given that all the players played together and were fiercely patriotic but they soon got found out.  Obviously they could be value for any individual game but I think it would be a mistake to think they will be a bet irrespective and, if anything, some of the compilers might overrate them a bit just because they have seen a bit more of them than other smaller nations.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #66958 on: January 29, 2014, 07:22:45 PM »

Anyone we could back to take advantage of with the weather?  Even a longshot to lay something back after round 2.

I don't think it is a can't win from one half bias but it's the reason Rory has drifted. A few of the other fancied ones in that half have too

If you wanted to take someone in the other half of the draw then of the more fancied players Stenny Luiten Bjorn or Olesen at the top of the market are in that half. Els Molinari Casey and Wiesberger, Jiminez and Jaidee of those under 100 on BF that are in that half too.

I agreed with Hector as I backed Dr Noh at 120 earlier in the week but he is in the same half as Rory. Other player I backed  was Canizares tho he is much shorter now. They are not thread standard bets tho, just two I thought were a little too big. Iv'e laid a good few, too hard to pick winners at this stage!

cheers

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #66959 on: January 29, 2014, 07:26:48 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/top-league-goalscorer

Soldado, 5 goals from 18 games.
Adebayor 3 goals from 5 games.

Adebayor, who it seems is going to get lots of games now with Sherwood the new manager.

Adebayor is 7/2 to be Tottenhams top league goal scorer, Soldado is 1/3.

Surely these odds are completely wrong and Adebayor is value?

£50 on Adebayor!

Adebayor starts up front on his own tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 4460 4461 4462 4463 [4464] 4465 4466 4467 4468 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: