blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:23:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4709 4710 4711 4712 [4713] 4714 4715 4716 4717 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13427227 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #70680 on: March 11, 2014, 03:19:05 PM »

Such a farce honestly. First two races both around 5sec under Racing Post standard. It's nearer good, good to firm patches if anything.

ROBBED!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70681 on: March 11, 2014, 03:19:23 PM »

Red Bull boss Christian Horner has predicted that Mercedes could win this weekend's season-opening Australian GP by two clear laps.

With the World Champions enduring a torrid winter after failing to extract either pace or reliability from the brittle RB10 and, in sharp contrast, the Mercedes W05 consistently impressing throughout pre-season testing, the Silver Arrows team have arrived in Melbourne as the clear favourites to prevail as the sport embarks on a slate-cleaning new era of turbo engines and ambitious energy recovery systems.

Horner's declaration midway through the first Bahrain test that Mercedes were favourites to prosper was dismissed by Lewis Hamilton's as F1's version of mind games, but Horner is adamant that the Brackley team could be driving in a different league to the rest of the field on race day this Sunday.

"You could see a higher level of domination than we had last year," he told The Daily Mail. "Looking at Mercedes' race simulation, it wouldn't be a surprise if they finished two laps ahead of everyone in Melbourne. They have a massive advantage. What we know about Lewis is that he is extremely talented and naturally fast. And he's in a good team, so he's probably got to be the favourite going into the season."

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12475/9207225/red-bull-boss-christian-horner-warns-mercedes-may-lap-field-in-the-australian-gp

Ladbrokes still 5/2 Hamilton Australian Grand Prix.  It won't last, just get what we can on

Have to, before the satchels run out at Cheltenham

tikay.........5/2 has to be too big (Rosberg could well be a cover bet too, just in case we are on right car, wrong horse)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70682 on: March 11, 2014, 03:20:14 PM »

Champion Hurdle

We are remarkably light in this, though its such a tough race to call.

Hurricane Fly, £12.50 @ 4/1

Hurricane Fly, £10 @ 4/1

Hurricane Fly, £5 EW @ 6/1

The New One, £25 @ 100/30, Money Back as Free Bet if 2nd

The New One, £25 @ 4/1

I thought we were on Our Conor, but I can't see it, though I am on it off-thread.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #70683 on: March 11, 2014, 03:21:34 PM »

Red Bull boss Christian Horner has predicted that Mercedes could win this weekend's season-opening Australian GP by two clear laps.

With the World Champions enduring a torrid winter after failing to extract either pace or reliability from the brittle RB10 and, in sharp contrast, the Mercedes W05 consistently impressing throughout pre-season testing, the Silver Arrows team have arrived in Melbourne as the clear favourites to prevail as the sport embarks on a slate-cleaning new era of turbo engines and ambitious energy recovery systems.

Horner's declaration midway through the first Bahrain test that Mercedes were favourites to prosper was dismissed by Lewis Hamilton's as F1's version of mind games, but Horner is adamant that the Brackley team could be driving in a different league to the rest of the field on race day this Sunday.

"You could see a higher level of domination than we had last year," he told The Daily Mail. "Looking at Mercedes' race simulation, it wouldn't be a surprise if they finished two laps ahead of everyone in Melbourne. They have a massive advantage. What we know about Lewis is that he is extremely talented and naturally fast. And he's in a good team, so he's probably got to be the favourite going into the season."

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12475/9207225/red-bull-boss-christian-horner-warns-mercedes-may-lap-field-in-the-australian-gp

Ladbrokes still 5/2 Hamilton Australian Grand Prix.  It won't last, just get what we can on

tikay.........5/2 has to be too big (Rosberg could well be a cover bet too, just in case we are on right car, wrong horse)

We can get £40 on Hamilton aussie grand prix, take the lot

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70684 on: March 11, 2014, 03:25:52 PM »

Done.

We took the Max with Ladbrokes, £40 @ 5/2 Lewis MardyBum, & £10 @ 4/1 Rosberg.

L. Hamilton
2014 Australian Grand Prix Formula 1

Singles - Race Winner

1 line @ £40.00 per line
Total Stake £40.00

Potential Return £140.00

Receipt No: O/142640973/0000548

4/1
N. Rosberg
2014 Australian Grand Prix Formula 1

Singles - Race Winner

1 line @ £10.00 per line
Total Stake £10.00

Potential Return £50.00

Receipt No: O/142640973/000054

2 BETS PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70685 on: March 11, 2014, 03:34:06 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/australian-grand-prix/winning-margin

?

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70686 on: March 11, 2014, 03:36:09 PM »

That has to be wrong, surely?

henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #70687 on: March 11, 2014, 03:39:44 PM »

1st Jezki
2nd My Tent or Yours
3rd The New One

Sandy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #70688 on: March 11, 2014, 03:41:30 PM »

Would love to see New One unhampered in that

After Race 4

Race Result -£82.50

Hurricane Fly -£32.50

The New One -£50

Annie Power, free bet void, non Rnner

Cumulative -£249.06

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #70689 on: March 11, 2014, 03:41:54 PM »

Sigh

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #70690 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:09 PM »

Bookies get the lot, sighhhhh.

Were does that leave the Annie Power 9/1 bet plz ?
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #70691 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:30 PM »

Sigh
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #70692 on: March 11, 2014, 03:44:47 PM »

Depends how you took it, sounds like a non runner free bet price.  Thread had 12/1 as a free bet so gets nothing.  Check your bookies account

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #70693 on: March 11, 2014, 03:48:54 PM »

Depends how you took it, sounds like a non runner free bet price.  Thread had 12/1 as a free bet so gets nothing.  Check your bookies account

I meant the 1st to win bet that was put up the other day, I know it was against Hurricane Fly not sure who else though.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #70694 on: March 11, 2014, 03:54:22 PM »

I meant the 1st to win bet that was put up the other day, I know it was against Hurricane Fly not sure who else though.

Forgot about that.  Think it must still be live.

Pages: 1 ... 4709 4710 4711 4712 [4713] 4714 4715 4716 4717 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: