blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:25:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5013 5014 5015 5016 [5017] 5018 5019 5020 5021 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432662 times)
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #75240 on: April 23, 2014, 12:53:15 AM »

Anyone watching the snooker?

Walden misses his sixth clear chance to win the frame and match. The crowd's gasp is ended by someone going "Jesus!"

Frame about 70 minutes long now. Walden playing like he's on the bottom table in the Dog and Duck league. This is the guy who hit a 137 earlier in this match.

Commentators described one of his attempts as "appalling". You don't hear commentators using that kind of language very often. Other than Tighty, obviously.

watched his entire match cuz Kyren was the year below me at school so was pretty interested, Walden played absolutely terrible would be looking to oppose him vs Hawkins at any reasonable price in the next round
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:55:06 AM by TL900 » Logged

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #75241 on: April 23, 2014, 03:05:08 AM »

Congrats to us all on Leicester bets and all their fans

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75242 on: April 23, 2014, 05:37:39 AM »

Chelsea were pretty awesome last night.

They employed the underused 9-0-1 formation and the 1 was Torres?

Fortunately there were a couple of bright moments.

Leicester landed a big bet for Fred.

Congratulations to Tighty et al.

The writing was on the wall for Moyesy in his last match.

What a difference a year makes.

Click to see full-size image.

Who is next in the hot seat?

Keano blames the players.

Don't think he's wrong.

Journeyman Higgins out of Worlds.

One of Fred's bets down.

Here's a photo of Giampaolo Caruso winning.

Some people are on at very large odds courtesy of CWS.

We're also on Tom Jelte Slagter.

You're probably thinking what a silly name.

That's Lettice Rowbotham, fire away.

Following the Irony series from last week, what was this a photo of?

Later.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75243 on: April 23, 2014, 07:23:14 AM »

Anyone watching the snooker?

Walden misses his sixth clear chance to win the frame and match. The crowd's gasp is ended by someone going "Jesus!"

Frame about 70 minutes long now. Walden playing like he's on the bottom table in the Dog and Duck league. This is the guy who hit a 137 earlier in this match.

Commentators described one of his attempts as "appalling". You don't hear commentators using that kind of language very often. Other than Tighty, obviously.

think he might have taken money on losing that frame?

I doubt it, but then I'm one of those naïve folks who doesn't really believe that most players nowadays are at it. More likely to me is that he just had the nerves of getting over the line.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75244 on: April 23, 2014, 08:15:46 AM »

Nice gallery as per. Photo of managers looking forward to the 2013/14 season, all of whom have since been sacked?

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #75245 on: April 23, 2014, 08:46:31 AM »

Love the galleries Rubbish, but you have been a bit naughty this morning:

"Here's a photo of Giampaolo Caruso winning."

Had me spitting out my coffee, I had to go check the result, of course the race hasn't even started! Naughty naughty, I'll go change my coffee stained shirt now and get the credit card back from the wife.

In other news, great heads up on Ancelloti by Horsey, second fav now. But these manager markets are so entertaining. I don't usually bother with them but I managed to lump on Van Gaal yesterday as Laddies were slow moving there 7/2 while everyone else was 7/4, great to see he went odds on, wouldn't surprise me if Ancelloti was odds on by end of the day and later Chompy will come along and give us a heads up on Fergie's son. Wouldn't surprise me if Bruce gets the gig, the only one I didn't follow (sorry Tal).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75246 on: April 23, 2014, 08:53:26 AM »

Ty Omm

Without trying to teach anybody for a club as big as Man Utd if you have the bank (i dont) just trade away on this, been at least 5 or 6 small arbs already within a day with a good few firms and a few bigger ones (billies opened up 25's again this morning ancelotti obviously didnt check the overnight move)

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75247 on: April 23, 2014, 08:54:23 AM »

No problem, Omm. I've decided I'm not backing anything short in next manager markets anymore, short of a call from the chairman to tell me personally who's getting the job.

We have no way of knowing who will get the nod, so it seems pointless to me to get involved unless we can spot a bookie slow to react to some scrolling banner breaking news and snaffle some value. I'd rather throw a dart or two at a monster price and take my chances.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #75248 on: April 23, 2014, 09:15:10 AM »

Is the photo of the 4 managers of the season for the 4 English leagues last year, and have they all been sacked this year?

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75249 on: April 23, 2014, 09:24:46 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on the Month £158.74

Outstanding Bets £3531.77

Free bets £10 William Hill £25 Betfred

Admin thats so late its now Hadmin William Hill £25 free bet? London Marathon refund?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=23

A profit of £230 yesterday

- Leicester City won the Championship for a profit of £250 (£50 e/w at 4-1) thanks to bactrianas (he's got the hump) in absentia who landed for us what we hope will be the first of several football ante-posts. thank you and well done

It's not my photo day, but sod it. Apologies in advance

On the downside yesterday John Higgins lost to Angles McTrousers in a shambolic display. -£20. 9-4 down recovered to 9-7 then missed a couple of simple ones and that was that. Afterwards, Higgins said he's "possibly a journeyman top 16 player" now "I just disintegrated for a few frames. His tactical play froze me out". What this means is that it was simply a bad bet. apologies

For longer term positions yesterday

Chelsea drew at the Vincente Calderon (great ground, what an atmosphere. Leicester played there in the UEFA Cup you know.) Cech injured (no Andy Townsend, if he's clutching his shoulder he hasn't twisted his knee), Terry injured and the next Manchester United manager pondering putting the youth team out at Liverpool at the weekend

Fantastic news for Liverpool layers. As Mr Vialli said afterwards " "The way Chelsea defended tonight may be a bit antique, but it's not easy to do well." Chelsea's CL semi-final scores under Mourinho: 0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 0-1, 0-0. 1 goal scored in 480 minutes (inc extra time).

Anyway, Reading beat Mddlesborough 2-0 to keep Watford 12th. Bournemouth are now 4 points behind Reading with 2 points to play and looking unlikely to hit the top six, but we had a great run at it...

In cricket WH Smith's Sunrisers Hyderabad ran into the force of Glenn Maxwell who tonked them into East Africa in hitting 95 off 43 balls. Sunrisers now 0 for 2. Runs scored in this IPL: Glenn Maxwell: 263 Royal Challengers Bangalore: 262 Mumbai Indians: 237.

In domestic cricket Northants are 149-4 after a rain interrupted day in Leeds. With one day to play they are 210 off making Yorks bat again, and should lose if enough play is possible

Derbyshire took a first innings lead on Hants, but the April weather probably means thats a draw

In basketball....Memphis beat Oklahoma city 111-105 to tie the series up 1-1 Toronto beat Brooklyn to tie that up 1-1. Best of sevens series'.

In the MLB the Royals beat Cleveland 8-2 but the Orioles lost and the Yankees won (yet again). Only another 142 games/days to report on for the Yankees

The standings http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/?tcid=mm_mlb_standings show that our best bet of the three currently is the Royals

Finally, Ashington played Crook last night in the Evostik Northern. The crowd sang itself hoarse. No, really

I'm off to leak to the Manchester Evening news that Clayton Blackmore has ben approached to be the next United manager (in a dream team with Paul Parker as his assistant). I'm on at 500 on Betfair, hoping to lay off later. I'm convinced that some people must have it right off in these markets, planting this, leaking that. All baloney of course. Except the Steve Bruce thought.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #75250 on: April 23, 2014, 10:50:52 AM »

No problem, Omm. I've decided I'm not backing anything short in next manager markets anymore, short of a call from the chairman to tell me personally who's getting the job.

We have no way of knowing who will get the nod, so it seems pointless to me to get involved unless we can spot a bookie slow to react to some scrolling banner breaking news and snaffle some value. I'd rather throw a dart or two at a monster price and take my chances.

Same as yourself, I just give the short prices a swerve in these markets, unless there is some very strong reasoning,  and the fact Van Gaal wants to manage in the EPL isn't enough. Especially when he's been touted as on his way to Spurs for a fair while.

In most instances you will see multiple managers trade at odds on for the position throughout the job hunt, so I'm happy to throw several darts at big prices and sometimes freeroll if they get short enough. Can't really throw too many if you're backing jollies...

Only reason I skipped Pearce was that he had been massive the day before, and then collapsed overnight as they do. He actually turned it down after speaking to the owners and it was obviously Adz's golden money that managed to get them to offer it to him a second time after a few others had said no Cheesy

I did post about Ancellotti here yesterday morning when I backed it, but it wasn't a recommend for Fred and more me thinking out loud after donking my money on at 40s

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75251 on: April 23, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »

Mourinho planning to change entire team v LFC unless Abramovich over-rules him.

"I'm just a piece. I'm the manager, no more."

Liverpool 4/5 from 11/10 pre the Atletico game

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #75252 on: April 23, 2014, 11:08:57 AM »

A couple of prices with poodlepower which amused me were the 100/1 for Pardew and the 500/1 for one H.Webb.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75253 on: April 23, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »

Mourinho planning to change entire team v LFC unless Abramovich over-rules him.

"I'm just a piece. I'm the manager, no more."

Liverpool 4/5 from 11/10 pre the Atletico game
i got slated when I said this would happen on the Liverpool thread Jose wants the ECL much more that the EPL

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75254 on: April 23, 2014, 11:22:54 AM »

He wants to win the Champs League before demanding Manure to pay him a fortune to move there. Wink
Pages: 1 ... 5013 5014 5015 5016 [5017] 5018 5019 5020 5021 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: