blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:00:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5432 5433 5434 5435 [5436] 5437 5438 5439 5440 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332653 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #81525 on: June 27, 2014, 04:09:06 AM »

Thinking about how much reading I am going to have to do when I get home... #FML

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81526 on: June 27, 2014, 07:40:44 AM »

A friend told me Uruguay have last 3= won copa america, semi of world cup, semi confederations cup.
Are they weakened that much by Suarez? Is it not the same as Colombia losing Falcao?

Colombia have a lot more depth upfront

Having said that this is the situation Uruguay love backs against the wall us against the superpowers/fifa

Dont rule them out
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #81527 on: June 27, 2014, 08:04:55 AM »

Had a horse today from someone whose judgement I'm supposed to trust I think.
Magic of reality
7:10
Newcastle
13/2 with 365.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #81528 on: June 27, 2014, 08:45:40 AM »

I know we have a free bet with Hills to use tomorrow.  I wish I had got rid at Ascot as am really struggling.  Hills haven't got much ante post stuff up, and aren't top prices about many in the Northumberland Plate  (maybe Big Thunder?  He has a group 1 entry, but Mark Prescott has had troubles this year, he is around the Betfair price)

Colombia could be a bet in the World Cup?  They have impressed me, and don't strike me as much behind the likes of France and Holland.  They have had a decent qualifying campaign (draw and loss by 1 vs Argentina) and a good tournament so far.

They now have a much easier game against Uruguay than they would have a couple of days ago.  After that they are in the nasty side of the draw, so could face Brazil and Germany on the way to a final against Argentina.  You never know though and France will be a fairly even match, and you can construct an equally tough path to the final as Colombia for them (Germany, Brazil and Argentina would be their opponents if the favourites win).  I know France have been tipped up, but given a choice between 20/1 Colombia and 8/1 France, I think you have to bet on Colombia.

If nothing better comes up, suggest the free bet goes on Colombia in the World Cup at a top priced 20/1.

That is what I am doing with mine anyway.

Eidt.  Meh.  spent bloody ages looking round tonight

sorry, i was trying to find a way to use it or lose it

we have a free bet on france already

colombia, holland and germany are the main gaps in our world cup exposure so we can do colombia if you wish

their path goes uruguay-brazil-germany in theory so its not easy, but never going to be once you get to the last 8

also think uruguay have a huge point to prove

If I'd realised Watford were with Hills, I'd have saved myself an hour.  I wouldn't worry about doing Colombia now.  Think the bet only becomes real value if some of the bigger teams are beaten before they face Colombia.  It would be tough to argue they were value if they started outsider in all 3 games from the quarters.  If that happens the price should probably be a touch bigger.   I expect there may be some value when/if they face Brazil. 

FWIW Uruguay were 2/1 vs Colombia when I looked last night for those who think the match is more even than that. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81529 on: June 27, 2014, 09:16:19 AM »

You have to look at the mentality of Colombia as well

They are quite adept at getting to this stage and then going out. I have no doubt they have a better midfield and attack than Uruguay but if Uruguay can get at that defence with Hernandez coming in for Suarez (plenty of pace) they will score.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81530 on: June 27, 2014, 09:41:11 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £1097.74

Outstanding Bets £2565.45

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=25

A profit of £5 yesterday

Belgium, a touch pragmatic, a touch bromidic but undoubtedly very difficult to beat with a teak tough back five and two midfielders in front to beat won Group H for a profit of £25

Click to see full-size image.

JW Tsonga beat Querrey 14-12 at Wimbledon -£20

Only the mighty Fennec Foxes of Algeria prevented the Nigeria top African team bet winning yesterday

With France v Nigeria and Germany v Algeria to come, i expect we're favourites to get a dead heat for the bet with both teams exiting in the round 16. That's if Nigeria deign to play once their bonus has been paid.

elsewhere

thomas muller scored again, and the field for the golden boot is tight...

Lionel Messi   4
Neymar   4
Thomas Müller   4
Robin van Persie   3
James Rodríguez   3
Xherdan Shaqiri   3
Karim Benzema   3
Enner Valencia   3
Arjen Robben   3

can we all raindance on the curragh's behalf please?

Australia update - Aidan O'Brien: "a lot can change over next few days, lot of rain forecast.We want to run but he doesn't want soft ground."

today...

wozniacki plays in the third round at wimbledon today against Konjuh of Croatia

Yorkshire, Worcestershire and Essex in T20 action tonight

Baltimore Orioles in double header action in the MLB

arsene pushes it, pushes it real good..playing with?

chris smalling believes...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81531 on: June 27, 2014, 09:55:58 AM »

Is that Middlesbrough legend Christian Karembeu with Wenger?

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81532 on: June 27, 2014, 09:57:14 AM »

it is.

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #81533 on: June 27, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »

We have a Betbright account?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81534 on: June 27, 2014, 10:44:59 AM »

We have a Betbright account?

Nope.

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #81535 on: June 27, 2014, 10:45:22 AM »

Only for discussion at this stage, but any love for Fognini as heavy outsider against Anderson today.  Looks a classic case of Anderson being backed because he is better suited to grass but Fognini will surely win the rallies.  Think Anderson will need to serve near his best to win this?
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #81536 on: June 27, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »

I think that match is due to start at 11.30 Dung. I agree though, just bet Foggy (obv raining but may start soon).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 11:56:17 AM by Bad Beat » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81537 on: June 27, 2014, 11:58:23 AM »

sorry, up against it a bit with stuff

http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/kevin-anderson-v-fabio-fognini/winner

just started

i can get 3.85 fognini betfair Dung

£20 or so?

My eyes are open wide
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #81538 on: June 27, 2014, 12:13:11 PM »

it is.
Rather see a pic of his missus.

Did Miami let the cat out of the bag with their draft pick tonight? Selected the guy lbj talked up as the best guard in college ball during the NCAA tourney and when they got him lbj tweeted saying he's his fave player in the draft. Would be weird to now leave the heat after that. Looks like he's opted out to re-sign for less to get a better squad. I've backed Cleveland at 60 and 50-1 but think this signals lbj stays in Miami. Think they'll shorten to 5/2 from. 7/2 once that happens officially
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #81539 on: June 27, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »

it is.
Rather see a pic of his missus.

Did Miami let the cat out of the bag with their draft pick tonight? Selected the guy lbj talked up as the best guard in college ball during the NCAA tourney and when they got him lbj tweeted saying he's his fave player in the draft. Would be weird to now leave the heat after that. Looks like he's opted out to re-sign for less to get a better squad. I've backed Cleveland at 60 and 50-1 but think this signals lbj stays in Miami. Think they'll shorten to 5/2 from. 7/2 once that happens officially

agree jeff however the key factor is whether wade and bosh opt out.  I would be surprised for Wade to opt out of $20.5m for next season.  That's huge money for him and he is never going to get another pay day like this again.  He is the key factor for me in all of this.
Pages: 1 ... 5432 5433 5434 5435 [5436] 5437 5438 5439 5440 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: