blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:53:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5954 5955 5956 5957 [5958] 5959 5960 5961 5962 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333457 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #89355 on: October 24, 2014, 08:51:20 PM »

Anyone heard from Tighty today?

Not made a post all day. Hope he is ok.

!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #89356 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:49 PM »

Ladbrokes odds for Man U v Chelsea

Man U 19/10
Draw 5\2
Chelsea 7/5

Shops

Man U 9/5
Draw 9/5
Chelsea 6/4

How very strange ?

Because of the offer maybe?

The offer is available online too.
I could understand the odds being worse in the shops. But Man U is worse, Draw considerably worse and Chelsea quite a bit better.
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89357 on: October 25, 2014, 12:02:17 AM »

Scottish Labour Leader?  

We like anyone here before the prices go up, I have had a qick look can't see any odds with usual suspects.  

I'd be interested in Jackie Baillie, she has the ego and ambition.  I think they will stick with a female given that the Tories and SNP have female leaders.   There have been rumours of either Jim Murphy or Gordon Brown taking on the challenge as bothe are persona non grata with the Westminister Labour Party.

Two others who might be worth a mention are Kezia Dugdale and Jenny Marra.  If Jenny could sleep her way to the job she would. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:04:03 AM by Kmac84 » Logged
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89358 on: October 25, 2014, 12:37:36 AM »

To late to edit my post but just come across this. 

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/who-might-take-over-johann-4502223
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89359 on: October 25, 2014, 01:06:10 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I forgot to put Coric up again yesterday for Fred, but he won through and faces Nadal later today. I think we should back him today as the odds are too big. Nadal's worse surface is indoor and he plays very few tournaments on it. I think he is only playing to see if he is able to take part in the ATP masters next month. Nadal has not faced a serious rival in this tournament so far. In the 2nd round his opponent had 11 double faults in only 7 service games. Coric should not be fazed facing Nadal as he practices with Djokovic constantly. Some might say that at 17 years old he can't possibly beat Nadal, but Nadal lost to a 19 year old at this years Wimbledon.

Suggest £10 Coric @ 41/5 betfair or 15/2 betvictor.

Incredible stuff, well done hector.

Fred was not on, as I've been busy with work, & Tighty has not been around today, but it does not matter, plenty ofthers got on.

Top top tipping, yet again.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #89360 on: October 25, 2014, 08:49:27 AM »

Great stuff Hector
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89361 on: October 25, 2014, 09:29:24 AM »

Great start by Mikaela. Best time in the first run by 0.09 ahead of Fenninger. Final run at 11.30.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89362 on: October 25, 2014, 09:33:28 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I forgot to put Coric up again yesterday for Fred, but he won through and faces Nadal later today. I think we should back him today as the odds are too big. Nadal's worse surface is indoor and he plays very few tournaments on it. I think he is only playing to see if he is able to take part in the ATP masters next month. Nadal has not faced a serious rival in this tournament so far. In the 2nd round his opponent had 11 double faults in only 7 service games. Coric should not be fazed facing Nadal as he practices with Djokovic constantly. Some might say that at 17 years old he can't possibly beat Nadal, but Nadal lost to a 19 year old at this years Wimbledon.

Suggest £10 Coric @ 41/5 betfair or 15/2 betvictor.

Incredible stuff, well done hector.

Fred was not on, as I've been busy with work, & Tighty has not been around today, but it does not matter, plenty ofthers got on.

Top top tipping, yet again.

Sorry Hector,  I wasn't able to be online at all yesterday. Not often one gets Nadal beat, and by an 18 year old!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89363 on: October 25, 2014, 09:45:58 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £200.23

Outstanding Bets £4094.56

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=30

catching up on news from the last couple of days

- David Goffin, hector's 25-1 each way bet for ATP Basel beat Raonic in three sets to reach the semi-finals today, where he plays Coric who beat Nadal. Goffin is 2/5 favourite for this semi-final, and Federer is in the other half of the draw

Click to see full-size image.

- Fulham beat Charlton 3-0 last night. Hopefully of relevance to our Kit Symons bet, now with 5 wins in 7 games as caretaker manager

- The Royals beat the Giants 3-2 in game three of the World series to take a 2-1 lead in the best of seven series. Its going to be a close one this series. The Royals stuck to their formula. Fantastic defence and brilliant bullpen pitching. The relief pitchers in the 6th-9th innign once again allowed no hits and runs and protected a narrow lead for the win

- On Thursday night the San Dego Chargers fell to a 5-3 record, behind the 6-1 Broncos with a 35-21 defeat in Denver. The Chargers were in the game without their first choice cornerbacks and Peyton Manning took advantage, inevitably, including three touchdowns to Emmanuel Sanders

I'll now try and catch up with what I have missed

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89364 on: October 25, 2014, 10:14:45 AM »

That time of the week were I come along and suggest we get against Celtic in the forth coming SPL match due to us having played in Europe tonight - not very well - and our form after these games has been pretty poor. 

We don't have depth in the squad, despite thrashing Ross County at the weekend, nothing special there as they have taken 4 points in 10 games.  We looked pretty poor this evening.  We have drawn 1 - 1 with Motherwell (we got a late penalty) and lost 1 - 0 to Hamilton after prevous European games on the Thursday (both at Parkhead)  On Sunday we play Kilmarnock who sit above us in the table although we have a game in hand, the general consensus pre-season was Killie would suffer due to losing Kris Boyd to Rangers in the summer.  However they have more than held their own and will present a tough test for a poor Celtic team. 

They are 14/1 on betfair same prices as Mortherwell and Hamilton were.  On the day of the games both prices drifted by a point in the hour prior to kick off.  I don't see that happening this time as I think there are more people lining up to take Celtic on. 

I suggest we have

£20 at 14/1 Killie win - Betfair (Best price with books is 12/1 with VC)
Killie +1.75 Asian Handicap £40 @ 9/8 (with VC)
2 more flyers that may have some value:  Tope Obadeyi FGS £10 @ 20/1 with 365 (He's hardly prolific but has 4 goals in 9 games.  Looks quite pacey which will trouble Celtic backline. 
£10 FGS Josh Magennis @ 14/1 with 365/Satan James

this game is at Celtic?

the FGS bets are very unlikely that we'd get on

i assume the other bets are valid still?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89365 on: October 25, 2014, 10:17:33 AM »

Crazy one...

Billy Mountain is 14/1 (against 9/1 and 10/1 with other establishments) that there will be a Safety in the London game this weekend.

With the lions having a supreme pass rush and the falcons having lost its entire offensive line, is this the worst bet in the world for a speculative sweat?

FWIW, there have been nine safeties this season so far. We are seven weeks in. It's not miles out. The price was the same for last night's game, where I thought it was less likely to happen, so I figure these are static prices.

This has logic, I think

26 Oct 2014 - Detroit Lions @ Atlanta Falcons - Will There Be A Safety?

Yes @ 14/1

Stake : £10.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001115/F

My eyes are open wide
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #89366 on: October 25, 2014, 10:31:26 AM »

Scottish Labour Leader?  

We like anyone here before the prices go up, I have had a qick look can't see any odds with usual suspects.  

I'd be interested in Jackie Baillie, she has the ego and ambition.  I think they will stick with a female given that the Tories and SNP have female leaders.   There have been rumours of either Jim Murphy or Gordon Brown taking on the challenge as bothe are persona non grata with the Westminister Labour Party.

Two others who might be worth a mention are Kezia Dugdale and Jenny Marra.  If Jenny could sleep her way to the job she would. 

SLab as you know are a shambles and looks incapable of returning the 35 or so MPs they need in May. The Holyrood MSPs list reads like a who's that of Scottish politics. Dugdale and Marra are to young and inexperienced (amongst other things) to do the job.
I think Milliband will feel he needs to send one of his perceived WM big hitters up to sort it out. Brown thinks he's too good for it and it would involve too much hard work (actually turning up every now and again for example), his ambitions obviously lie elsewhere. Alexander isn't going to fancy it with being the shadow Foreign Secretary he would also see it as a step back. That probably only leaves Murphy and Curran. Murphy is the ultimate careerist and you really can't see him pulling the party together, he's also probably the most toxic with the Yes voting Labour voters.

That leaves Margaret Curran. She's been trying to make the right noises over the last week or so, is current Shadow Scottish Secretary and maybe just as important Shettleston is winnable for the SNP in May so she might see it as an opportunity more than the others.

Do we know what the process is?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89367 on: October 25, 2014, 10:42:06 AM »

For those interested, I received this from Mr Totesport.....

We'll match your first mobile bet, up to £25!

We're excited to introduce our brand new mobile app - all your sports betting needs are now available on the move!

To bring you the best mobile experience, we needed to make some changes. For a short while, your Totesport Mobile betting account is separate to your web account whilst we work on delivering a brand new website, but don't worry we've done our best to make it as hassle free as possible for you.

We have created a brand new account for you using your current username: xxxxxx. All you need to do is follow the 'Forgotten Password Procedure' on the app or mobile site to activate your account and add your payment details. If you're reading this on your mobile or tablet click here. If you're using a computer click here.

After you have activated your mobile account and placed your first real money bet, we will credit you with a FREE MATCHED BET, up to £25.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #89368 on: October 25, 2014, 10:51:29 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I think Llanelli Scarlets are over priced to beat Leicester tonight. As you know home advantage is crucial in rugby matches, especially European cup games. Add to that the Leicester team looks decidedly beatable, and they are missing the human battering ram Tuillagi.

Suggest £20 Scarlets @ 7/5 with William Hill. Probably best to do this one sharpish as the price could go.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89369 on: October 25, 2014, 10:55:33 AM »

Morning Mr T.

I think Llanelli Scarlets are over priced to beat Leicester tonight. As you know home advantage is crucial in rugby matches, especially European cup games. Add to that the Leicester team looks decidedly beatable, and they are missing the human battering ram Tuillagi.

Suggest £20 Scarlets @ 7/5 with William Hill. Probably best to do this one sharpish as the price could go.

25 Oct 2014 - Scarlets v Leicester - Match Betting

Scarlets @ 7/5

Stake : £20.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001116/F

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5954 5955 5956 5957 [5958] 5959 5960 5961 5962 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: