blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:14:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5990 5991 5992 5993 [5994] 5995 5996 5997 5998 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13402378 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89895 on: November 01, 2014, 11:53:52 AM »

Having put some stats up on RT, one that fits the bill that also may resonate with TFT regs.

7.43. 7/8 runnings were won by 3 or 4 year olds. This leaves 4 qualifiers. Of those I really like Secret Gesture.

It looks like her season may have been geared up for this, with a very light campaign and nothing that has previously looked like a primary target.

The great news is she finally has Frank Spencer off her back and has Irish Champion Jockey Pat Smullen on board. She is well drawn in the middle, and normally displays enough early speed to hold a decent early position, that has looked a prerequisite so far.

Ralph has been making some positive noises.

10-1 looks nice. Ew of course.

Good stuff Adzy, thank you, if Tighty does not load up later, I will.

All aboard, woo woo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89896 on: November 01, 2014, 12:31:07 PM »

A horse racing form-porer friend of mine has come up with three for the racing across the pond I'd welcome some guidance on:

Dayatyhespa in 743
Tightend Touchdown in 905
Veda in 1140

Be a nice patent Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #89897 on: November 01, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »

Not for Fred but from now until the first goal is scored in the Newcastle/Liverpool match, Laddies are copying Sky's 4-1 on the Arsenal/Chelski/Eve to win acca, max £10.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #89898 on: November 01, 2014, 12:52:36 PM »

Not for Fred but from now until the first goal is scored in the Newcastle/Liverpool match, Laddies are copying Sky's 4-1 on the Arsenal/Chelski/Eve to win acca, max £10.

Nice one, that's another bluey on Cheesy

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #89899 on: November 01, 2014, 12:56:16 PM »

Anyone with a Stan James account looking for an easy arb, people are after Pashan Garh at ~19 in the 15:45 Newmarket, but it can be bet at 26   ;-)
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #89900 on: November 01, 2014, 12:58:40 PM »

Minimum 5 runners in a race for boylesports 2nd place offer.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #89901 on: November 01, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »

Sigh, they've taken out the 3-runner 14:40 and replaced it with the 13:45 in their offer. Hope they honour it for me as it was listed in their promo section this morning.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89902 on: November 01, 2014, 01:08:29 PM »

Sigh, they've taken out the 3-runner 14:40 and replaced it with the 13:45 in their offer. Hope they honour it for me as it was listed in their promo section this morning.

Now you know why they are nicknamed "Spoilsports"!

Hope you have not had your card marked by them, too, that'd be a double whammy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #89903 on: November 01, 2014, 01:12:28 PM »

Having put some stats up on RT, one that fits the bill that also may resonate with TFT regs.

7.43. 7/8 runnings were won by 3 or 4 year olds. This leaves 4 qualifiers. Of those I really like Secret Gesture.

It looks like her season may have been geared up for this, with a very light campaign and nothing that has previously looked like a primary target.

The great news is she finally has Frank Spencer off her back and has Irish Champion Jockey Pat Smullen on board. She is well drawn in the middle, and normally displays enough early speed to hold a decent early position, that has looked a prerequisite so far.

Ralph has been making some positive noises.

10-1 looks nice. Ew of course.

I like Just The a Judge in that.  Good each way race and has the great Jamie Spencer on board.  Ladbrokes going crazy and offering 10/1 when bf is 9.  For those that can, can we get 20 e/w with them Tikay?  Presumably they'll relax a bit for this. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #89904 on: November 01, 2014, 01:13:46 PM »

Terms and conditions have to my knowledge always stated minimum 5 runners.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #89905 on: November 01, 2014, 01:14:31 PM »

Now you know why they are nicknamed "Spoilsports"!

Haha, I'm terrible for reading the small print, so my own fault really.

Hope you have not had your card marked by them, too, that'd be a double whammy.

Marked? It must have pen all over it, I got on Peter's huge-odds F1 ric that they paid out on and I've won quite a bit on sports offers with them  :-/
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:24:25 PM by DropTheHammer » Logged
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #89906 on: November 01, 2014, 01:20:50 PM »

Just been looking over the F1 markets for this weekend and there is almost no value out there - unusually, I would say the bookies have got their prices right so far.

However, I still do have one suggestion:

Lotus to be 1st Team to Retire @ 7/2 with Sky Bet. Recommend a min bet. Is somewhat a stab in the dark if we see contact on the opening lap - however, if it's a clean start, then this has a better than 7/2 chance of coming in due to the lack of Marussia and Caterham this weekend.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/united-states-grand-prix/johnny-herberts-charity-tips

Will have another look after qualifying Smiley

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89907 on: November 01, 2014, 01:23:48 PM »

Just been looking over the F1 markets for this weekend and there is almost no value out there - unusually, I would say the bookies have got their prices right so far.

Lotus to be 1st Team to Retire @ 7/2 with Sky Bet. Recommend a min bet. Is somewhat a stab in the dark if we see contact on the opening lap - however, if it's a clean start, then this has a better than 7/2 chance of coming in due to the lack of Marussia and Caterham this weekend.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/united-states-grand-prix/johnny-herberts-charity-tips

Are they definitely going to start?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89908 on: November 01, 2014, 01:29:18 PM »

no go I am afraid, from day one we haven't bet with Skybet

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89909 on: November 01, 2014, 01:30:18 PM »

I'm not a frequent bettor on footie but WBA who I think have been improving, look a little big to me today against a Leicester side which seem to have somewhat lost their way (sorry Tighty), so I've taken some of the 3.45 available on betty.

Any opinions on this?

don't disagree. I wrote about the drop off in form and the tactical subtleties behind it on the football thread on thursday

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 5990 5991 5992 5993 [5994] 5995 5996 5997 5998 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: