blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:02:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272601 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 [6287] 6288 6289 6290 6291 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437600 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #94290 on: January 23, 2015, 06:05:49 PM »

Evening Mr T.

In the Aussie tennis tonight I think we should oppose Isner when he plays Muller. Isner's form is poor and he seems to have been made favourite because of his higher ranking. There isn't much between these 2 despite Isner holding a 3-0 record. Of the  8 sets they have played 5 of them have gone to tie break.

Suggest £20 Muller @ 29/20 with betvictor unless you can get the 6/4 with paddies.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94291 on: January 23, 2015, 06:09:41 PM »

bwin wimbledon djork 2/1 on their own.  After federer's shocking effort last night 2/1 djork for wimbledon is a huge price.  He has gone off evens for this when federer was younger before so 2/1 is a crazy price imo.  Suggest the max.  If you need to put it in a double to get 5 times single  limits bwin at 1/14 manure to qualify in the fa cup tonight which is betfair price.

Put manure at 1.07 on the betting slip first so the bwin loltraders only see that on their bet screen to hide djork part of the bet so as many can get on before they notice.  With a 1.07 shot on bet slip first they will just assume its a big short priced acca.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 06:17:44 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94292 on: January 23, 2015, 06:15:22 PM »

Evening Mr T.

In the Aussie tennis tonight I think we should oppose Isner when he plays Muller. Isner's form is poor and he seems to have been made favourite because of his higher ranking. There isn't much between these 2 despite Isner holding a 3-0 record. Of the  8 sets they have played 5 of them have gone to tie break.

Suggest £20 Muller @ 29/20 with betvictor unless you can get the 6/4 with paddies.

the 29/20 had gone too

I went to Aussie wallet on betfair

Back    Your
Odds    Your
Stake    Your
Profit
Gilles Muller    2.54    £22.00    £33.88
Ref: 4672114510 Bet placed: 17:40 23-Jan-15

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94293 on: January 23, 2015, 06:18:28 PM »

bwin wimbledon djork 2/1 on their own.  After federer's shocking effort last night 2/1 djork for wimbledon is a huge price.  He has gone off evens for this when federer was younger before so 2/1 is a crazy price imo.  Suggest the max.  If you need to put it in a double to get 5 times single  limits bwin at 1/14 manure to qualify in the fa cup tonight which is betfair price.

Put manure at 1.07 on the betting slip first so the bwin loltraders only see that on their bet screen to hide djork part of the bet so as many can get on before they notice.  With a 1.07 shot on bet slip first they will just assume its a big short priced acca.

bit limited for funds bwin at the mo, so did what i could and still leave some working capital

1/23/2015 6:45 PM    Single bet    

open Wimbledon Men 2015 ( Tournament winner)
    Djokovic
    ?

100.00    3.00

they would have laid the account balance, for reference

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94294 on: January 23, 2015, 06:43:29 PM »

the skybet tomorrow cut up to 15 runners, not so good for hopes of 4 places 1/4, only offered now at skybet

we had a word for royal player

but this might be a race we avoid now?

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/2015-01-24-doncaster/15:15/winner

looking for ideas on that or tomorrow's racing please

--

FA Cup weekend

16 ties

ideas welcome

--

Hector,  I see Nick Krygios is going well at Melbourne

I am bit once biten twice shy with Dmitrov, who hasn't trained on so well....but to your mind is Krygios a future slam winner, for the faster tracks with that serve as the rest of his game develops? Quarters at wimbledon last year as an 18 year old. nasty attitude, works hard

he was due to be Federer's next opponent this week, so caught a break

My eyes are open wide
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #94295 on: January 23, 2015, 07:06:29 PM »

Wonderful!

Click to see full-size image.

FAF, a mate of mine who is 6'11 is working in China at the moment, whenever he goes out he gets people coming up to him asking for pics as they are all shortarses there lol.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #94296 on: January 23, 2015, 07:28:04 PM »

Not sure I am the right person to spot future slam champions as I am with you in the Dimitrov corner. I had visions of lining my pension by backing him this year for this, and the US Open, but for the last 3 months I have been opposing him. I think the most important trait for a future champion is attitude. Dimitrov maybe has the look of a " spice boy " player with his celebrity girlfriend and lifestyle.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94297 on: January 23, 2015, 07:32:41 PM »

for those who can do it

e/w bets on Uited players 1st goalscorer tonight?

1/3 odds unlimited places

RVP 11/4
falcao 100/30
Rooney 7/2
Di maria 11/2
mata 11/2

line up dependent, which if any would people do?

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #94298 on: January 23, 2015, 07:36:55 PM »

Falcoa had a good few chances vs qpr, and it's important that he gets a goal soon for the team and himself.  Wilson played a couple of good balls to him in that game, for my money he's the most likely goal scorer from the list and I can see him getting some good service to try and get him a goal. I've back him anyway.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94299 on: January 23, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »

Falcoa had a good few chances vs qpr, and it's important that he gets a goal soon for the team and himself.  Wilson played a couple of good balls to him in that game, for my money he's the most likely goal scorer from the list and I can see him getting some good service to try and get him a goal. I've back him anyway.

and i would add di maria too as the midfielder most likely to get forward

can't get much on, but for 100% bet365 accounts

falcao 100/30
wilson 9/2
adm 11/2

seem reasonable

My eyes are open wide
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94300 on: January 23, 2015, 08:09:28 PM »

Very late but tonight's televised rugby:

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/european-challenge-cup/edinburgh-v-bordeaux/total-tries

The weather has cleared up and I expect Bordeaux-Begles to play an expansive game.

Recommend £20 Boylesport/Ladbrokes > 4.5 tries at 6/5.

Kick-off 19:45.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94301 on: January 23, 2015, 08:31:59 PM »

Not sure I am the right person to spot future slam champions as I am with you in the Dimitrov corner. I had visions of lining my pension by backing him this year for this, and the US Open, but for the last 3 months I have been opposing him. I think the most important trait for a future champion is attitude. Dimitrov maybe has the look of a " spice boy " player with his celebrity girlfriend and lifestyle.

Slightly more talented version of Gublis for me.  Will never win a slam imo.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #94302 on: January 23, 2015, 08:40:59 PM »

Price gone on Royal Player.

Favourite out. Price down. Chances Increased.

GL those that did!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #94303 on: January 23, 2015, 10:15:14 PM »

bwin wimbledon djork 2/1 on their own.  After federer's shocking effort last night 2/1 djork for wimbledon is a huge price.  He has gone off evens for this when federer was younger before so 2/1 is a crazy price imo.  Suggest the max.  If you need to put it in a double to get 5 times single  limits bwin at 1/14 manure to qualify in the fa cup tonight which is betfair price.

I'd never considered which one to put on the betting slip first. The things we have to do.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #94304 on: January 23, 2015, 10:17:41 PM »

I'd never considered which one to put on the betting slip first. The things we have to do.

More worried about the 1/14 poke actually winning right now than whether it went on the slip first!
Pages: 1 ... 6283 6284 6285 6286 [6287] 6288 6289 6290 6291 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: