blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13329950 times)
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #94995 on: February 11, 2015, 01:07:05 PM »

3/1 lol

Any chance of some Mardle Drift back towards the fives?

you don't want to back it at 3-1 (on here?) do you?

No. Not unless someone has a strong view that it'll be going off favourite. Was just posting to tell the story and to suggest getting on early because the price was likely to contract. Also, if this is eating up the overround artificially (because people are backing it, rather than because its chances of winning have improved), there might be value elsewhere.

The selection was put up by a tipping service I follow and the price always shortens on their selections.  They are probably more likely to be responsible for it than anything else, although they advised It at 4/1 so it had contracted from the 5/1 before they released their tips.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94996 on: February 11, 2015, 01:26:20 PM »

mr tightend in the handicap bet for liverpool +14 how many points have the rest of teams got

only 1 i can see odds for is the betfair one and it has liverpool +10 at 90.0
saints are odds on with there +35

i do like west ham in this though

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.114029772

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94997 on: February 11, 2015, 01:33:26 PM »

Championship races at the Cheltenham Festival: latest forfeit stage.

Twenty-four remain in the Betfred Gold Cup with no real surprises among the absentees, although Shutthefrontdoor had been only 20/1 prior to his withdrawal. (this means we have a loser to take tomorrow, we were on ante-post)

Of those remaining, Silviniaco Conti continues to head the betting at 100/30 from Road To Riches and Many Clouds, both of which can be backed at 9/1.
--
A couple of novices have defected from the Stan James Champion Hurdle but again this was expected and Faugheen remains a strong favourite at 5/4.

The New One is next at 3/1 from last year's winner Jezki at 6/1, with Hurricane Fly into 8/1 from 16s earlier in the campaign ahead of his bid for a third win in the race.
---

More Of That remains favourite at 4/1 for back-to-back wins in the Ladbrokes World Hurdle while Annie Power has been trimmed to even-money for the OLBG Mares' Hurdle.
------

Finally, the shortest-priced defectors in the Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase betting were both 40/1 so again there's not much to report.

Sprinter Sacre is 11/4 favourite from Dodging Bullets at 9/2, with Champagne Fever 6/1 and Sire De Grugy out to 7/1 having unseated Jamie Moore on his return to the track last weekend.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #94998 on: February 11, 2015, 01:34:02 PM »

mr tightend in the handicap bet for liverpool +14 how many points have the rest of teams got

only 1 i can see odds for is the betfair one and it has liverpool +10 at 90.0
saints are odds on with there +35

i do like west ham in this though

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/football/market/1.114029772

no idea, but as you say Liverpool look a long shot without a fantastic run to the end

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #94999 on: February 11, 2015, 01:44:10 PM »

3/1 lol

No. Not unless someone has a strong view that it'll be going off favourite. Was just posting to tell the story and to suggest getting on early because the price was likely to contract. Also, if this is eating up the overround artificially (because people are backing it, rather than because its chances of winning have improved), there might be value elsewhere.

5.9 to back on betty currently.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95000 on: February 11, 2015, 02:09:25 PM »

3/1 lol

Anyone have a view on the race?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #95001 on: February 11, 2015, 02:21:41 PM »

3/1 lol

Not really my area, but looks a race with lots of unknowns.
Leave it Be was beaten by a good thing LTO, but been off over a year, and the early prices have gone (12's/10's).

No idea about your horse.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95002 on: February 11, 2015, 02:24:12 PM »

Laudrup has now ruled himself out of the QPR job

the caretaker Ramsey has shortened into favourite

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #95003 on: February 11, 2015, 02:51:25 PM »

3/1 lol

The fav must have a very good chance based on it's run behind Carracci Apache.

Hard to decipher PTP form which is all many of these(including yours) have to go on.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95004 on: February 11, 2015, 03:04:35 PM »

I am informed Champagne Express won!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #95005 on: February 11, 2015, 03:22:11 PM »

I am informed Champagne Express won!

Nothing on myself, but just watched the race back, and imagine the Betfair forum is going nuts Cheesy

Nice one for your pals, and anyone who backed it, though.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #95006 on: February 11, 2015, 06:10:20 PM »

Cuevas is into the 1/4 final of the Brazil open.  Bagnis retired when he was 5-1 down in the 1st set..

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #95007 on: February 11, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »

Cuevas is into the 1/4 final of the Brazil open.  Bagnis retired when he was 5-1 down in the 1st set..

thumbs up

Not even a full match, we like those ones.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #95008 on: February 11, 2015, 06:19:06 PM »

thumbs up

Not even a full match, we like those ones.

Hector, he has got it this week, as I missed your tip. So enjoy!! GOOD LUCK!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #95009 on: February 11, 2015, 08:15:50 PM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £358.84

Outstanding Bets £3682.05

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=19

A loss of £40 yesterday

Sunderland managed to lose at home to QPR -£20

Arsenal did not drub Leicester -£20

ongoing positions

who said this about whom?

""One of the best teams that have come to the Emirates this year"

that will be another loss conceding a soft goal, being the better team for long stretches but missing great chances then

Click to see full-size image.

Liverpool beat Tottenham 3-2 in what looked like a great game. The Liverpool +14 point handicap bet is just about trundling along still

Any chance having scored now Mario (his first Premier League goal for Liverpool from his 48th shot in 13 appearances) you could get sent off?

Jelavic scored for Hull, his 7th league goal of the season, six off an each way golden boot spot. Unlikely, bar a magical run of form from prolific chance creators Hull City

in the Championship,

Ighalo has been in great form for Watford, and scored twice last night to give Watford a win at Brentford

Deeney had a penalty saved. Watford are up to 5th

Fulham lost 3-1 at Bolton, we can wave goodbye to hopes of the top six pretty soon

Vetokele has been slumbering all winter but scored last night for Charlton in their home loss to Norwich. He now has 9 for the season. A each way spot in the Championship golden boot is currently 14

in league one

Doncaster won 5-0 away at Crawley. I looked twice to make sure

Peterbrough meanwhile were at home to Gllingham and lost 2-1

Peterborough are now in the bottom half! Boom!

they are also equal on points with Dncaster for the match bet, having been 11 points ahead of them pre-christmas. Not boom.

in league two

Newport, minus their manager who decamped to Gillingham, arrested theuir slide with a home point to Tranmere. They remain sixth

Basketball

In the NCAA Duke beat Florida State 73-70 to go to a 24-3 record. FSU are known as the Seminoles. What's a seminole?

A Seminole is/was the name for the local Native American Tribe in Florida.
Pages: 1 ... 6330 6331 6332 6333 [6334] 6335 6336 6337 6338 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: