blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:11:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6382 6383 6384 6385 [6386] 6387 6388 6389 6390 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13427062 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95775 on: March 05, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »

Now that we seem to be placing bets again ..  Wink

It seems like the F1 market is still forming, however I do have a couple more bets to suggest:

1) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Kvyat - Kvyat 7/2 with Sky Bet. Daniil showed he is no slouch last season, Ricciardo may well have the pace early on in the season, but I expect Daniil to be there or thereabouts. 7/2 is too high. Suggest £20.

2) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Vettel - Vettel 6/4 with Sky Bet. From pre-season testing it seems as if the Ferrari is quicker than the Red Bull. While Red Bull do historically have the better development rate, their Renault engine is down on power and they will suffer at races later in the season such as Spa & Monza. Suggest £25.

Note: Feel free to scale the bet sizes up or down, I'm never entirely sure what stake to suggest when it's not my money!

Also still suggest getting on Rosberg to win the title at between 3/1 and 4/1.

Will make more suggestions as the market forms.

fred cant bet at skysweat for legal reasons!
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #95776 on: March 05, 2015, 08:54:39 PM »

Ronnie looks a cracking lay at 6/1 to win this snooker shootout.  last 32 left.  5 games.  Even if he is a 1/2 shot to win all 5 games he is a 13/2 shot to win it.  No way he is 1/2 to win a random frame against half the field to win this plus you have to question his motivation for a mickey mouse event like this.

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/snooker-shootout/ronnie-o-sullivan-v-tom-ford/winner

He is a 1/2 shot in his last 32 game tonight against Tom Ford just to put the value into place.

Went to have a look and he already out!

Yes i know.  I didn't think they started til 7pm.  Sorry about that.  He didn't score a point in his game.  Incredible scenes.  I only got a tenner matched!

No need to apologise, I thought u had tipped it up then been weighed in at the first attempt. I was just posting that I wasn't quick enough to see it..lol

From recall, none of the big names have ever won. proper pinstickers event to bet on
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95777 on: March 05, 2015, 08:55:52 PM »

Ronnie looks a cracking lay at 6/1 to win this snooker shootout.  last 32 left.  5 games.  Even if he is a 1/2 shot to win all 5 games he is a 13/2 shot to win it.  No way he is 1/2 to win a random frame against half the field to win this plus you have to question his motivation for a mickey mouse event like this.

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/snooker-shootout/ronnie-o-sullivan-v-tom-ford/winner

He is a 1/2 shot in his last 32 game tonight against Tom Ford just to put the value into place.

Went to have a look and he already out!

Yes i know.  I didn't think they started til 7pm.  Sorry about that.  He didn't score a point in his game.  Incredible scenes.  I only got a tenner matched!

No need to apologise, I thought u had tipped it up then been weighed in at the first attempt. I was just posting that I wasn't quick enough to see it..lol

From recall, none of the big names have ever won. proper pinstickers event to bet on

Ronnie looked totally uninterested the whole game. 
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95778 on: March 05, 2015, 09:06:51 PM »

monster outside bias at henlow dogs on ch 212.  Railers heavily fancied literally tailed off in several races so far.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95779 on: March 05, 2015, 09:08:34 PM »

It seems like the F1 market is still forming, however I do have a couple more bets to suggest:

1) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Kvyat - Kvyat 7/2 with Sky Bet. Daniil showed he is no slouch last season, Ricciardo may well have the pace early on in the season, but I expect Daniil to be there or thereabouts. 7/2 is too high. Suggest £20.

2) Season Match Bet: Ricciardo vs Vettel - Vettel 6/4 with Sky Bet. From pre-season testing it seems as if the Ferrari is quicker than the Red Bull. While Red Bull do historically have the better development rate, their Renault engine is down on power and they will suffer at races later in the season such as Spa & Monza. Suggest £25.

Note: Feel free to scale the bet sizes up or down, I'm never entirely sure what stake to suggest when it's not my money!

Also still suggest getting on Rosberg to win the title at between 3/1 and 4/1.

Will make more suggestions as the market forms.

would love to do these but, once again, Sky bet is a no go for us..even via a third party because of tikay's contract with them

Rosberg, trying to get 3-1 on the exchange. fixed odds 11/4 best and 5/2 where we can get on

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95780 on: March 05, 2015, 09:20:29 PM »

tighty you got money in betfair to lay some of these railers at henlow?  If i post a few minutes before the off.  They literally can't win there tonight.  Leading and fading when fancied every race.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95781 on: March 05, 2015, 09:21:33 PM »

Am on mobile only sorry

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95782 on: March 05, 2015, 09:22:12 PM »

ok no worries.
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #95783 on: March 05, 2015, 09:30:08 PM »

tighty you got money in betfair to lay some of these railers at henlow?  If i post a few minutes before the off.  They literally can't win there tonight.  Leading and fading when fancied every race.

Yes please Smiley
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #95784 on: March 05, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »

Yet another stinker from Jackpot at a short price.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95785 on: March 05, 2015, 09:38:31 PM »

Yes please Smiley

Railers chinned again when getting a clear in 858pm henlow and fancied.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95786 on: March 05, 2015, 09:39:22 PM »

He just isn't as good as his price suggests.  I don't really get why he goes off so short in these type of games. 
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #95787 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:07 PM »

I realise I don't participate much these days (the unfortunate upshot of having an actual, real-world, job) but, for what (little) it's worth I wanted to chime in to comment on what a fillip Mark (arbboy) is to Fred.

Few 'get it' quite like he does, and to have his view available on an ongoing basis is pretty amazing.

Enjoy Cheltenham, one and all.

Best,

Ed

+1.

The arbster is posting some great stuff atm

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #95788 on: March 05, 2015, 09:41:24 PM »

He just isn't as good as his price suggests.  I don't really get why he goes off so short in these type of games. 

Agreed. His PL record is terrible. He gets priced up on reputation every week.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95789 on: March 05, 2015, 09:45:50 PM »

Agreed. His PL record is terrible. He gets priced up on reputation every week.

Thing is once a month he plays well and averages 108 and the next three games he couldn't care less.  I have no stats for it but it seems the further away he is from home (ie where the venue is) the worse he seems to play.  Would have been a fair drive for the stoke fattie today to Exeter.
Pages: 1 ... 6382 6383 6384 6385 [6386] 6387 6388 6389 6390 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: