blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:27:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6526 6527 6528 6529 [6530] 6531 6532 6533 6534 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13434719 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #97935 on: March 27, 2015, 09:54:47 PM »

Good work all round Team. Ta

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #97936 on: March 27, 2015, 09:55:39 PM »

Tough bet
Kaneeeeee
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #97937 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #97938 on: March 27, 2015, 10:22:51 PM »

Cheers Aaron for the nudge on the win to nil.  Not normally a market I play but I permed all the shorties in this tonight for a nice 13/1 winner.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97939 on: March 27, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »

Morning Mr T's.

Not criticising but just showing that we do analyse the daily report, but the picture of the rugby league scorer isn't BJB. BJB  is teeny  tiny and always wears a scrum cap. It looks like he is on the far left of that photo though.

Anyway there is a bet I like in tonight's Wigan v Wakefield game. I expect a big win for Wigan, even though they have been poor so far this season. Wakefield are possibly the worst team in superleague and have some injuries. The market I like is the anytime try scorer and the value is Joel Tomkins. Be careful as there is an L Tomkins.

Suggest £15 Joel Tomkins anytime try scorer @ 6/4 with Ladbrokes.

52-10, so the expected win materialised, but somehow our man did not get on the scoresheet.

Unbelievable, Jeff.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #97940 on: March 27, 2015, 11:06:16 PM »

Good evening Tony,

I quite like Just the Judge in the Dubai Sheema Classic tomorrow. The likely muddling pace compromises plenty of the opposition and she´s a Group 1 Winner (against Fillies) over two furlongs shorter. Charlie Hills says she´s best ever and the E/W terms are great at a 1/4 1,2,3. Recommend Just the Judge 4:15 Meydan  £20 E/W AT 28/1 with Sid James.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #97941 on: March 27, 2015, 11:14:27 PM »

Don't really have much time to go through these in depth, but my pre-practice three suggestions are:

Group A - Vettel @ 6/4. Suggest £10. http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/group-a
Group C - Verstappen @ 9/4. Suggest £25. http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/group-c

All my bets from yesterday are still valid apart from the Bottas ones (although the price has dropped for some of them). Bottas ones are now invalid because Ferrari were much quicker than expected today, they're lacking in powertrain performance but they appear good over a race distance due to being kind on their tyres.

moonandback

View Profile
« Reply #97942 on: March 28, 2015, 07:48:03 AM »

Duke big man okafor had a quiet game last night only 6 points and 8 rebounds, fortunately his pals picked up the slack justice winslow getting 21 & 10 Duke win 63 - 57 and face Gonzaga (remember them) in the last 8 sunday night.

its better that i have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #97943 on: March 28, 2015, 08:05:32 AM »

Good evening Tony,

I quite like Just the Judge in the Dubai Sheema Classic tomorrow. The likely muddling pace compromises plenty of the opposition and she´s a Group 1 Winner (against Fillies) over two furlongs shorter. Charlie Hills says she´s best ever and the E/W terms are great at a 1/4 1,2,3. Recommend Just the Judge 4:15 Meydan  £20 E/W AT 28/1 with Sid James.

Good morning, Didn´t realise we didn´t have active ´s account. Guess we´ll leave it. Apologies, should have checked first.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97944 on: March 28, 2015, 08:07:12 AM »

Duke big man okafor had a quiet game last night only 6 points and 8 rebounds, fortunately his pals picked up the slack justice winslow getting 21 & 10 Duke win 63 - 57 and face Gonzaga (remember them) in the last 8 sunday night.

Good work, Moony, & yes, who could forget Gonzaga Bulldogs?

Elite Eight here we come.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97945 on: March 28, 2015, 08:08:55 AM »

Good evening Tony,

Good morning, Didn´t realise we didn´t have active ´s account. Guess we´ll leave it. Apologies, should have checked first.

Morning,

No, we lost that one 3 years ago, but it does not matter, others can get on, so please keep sticking bets up whoever the bookie is.

Good luck with the bet, too. 28/1, yum yum yum.

rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #97946 on: March 28, 2015, 08:51:38 AM »

The Wild won again last night, paced by three third period goals from three separate players. The earlier goal was also scored by a different player and this depth was one of the reasons I was keen to be on board. Their hard nosed style is perfect for playoff hockey, and the win last night was important in that regard, coming against the Flames who were the team on the outside looking in.

With the win the Wild move 6 points clear of the Flames and hold the tiebreaker so are effectively seven points clear with seven to play. They also moved within one point of the Blackhawks (albeit having played a game more) and if they were to overtake them come game 82, they'd have a very strong likelihood of getting a home tie in the first playoff round. Incredible to think that at the time of the Dubnyk trade (Jan 14th), they were 17 points behind Chicago with the 8th (of 30) worst points total in the NHL. Now one point behind with the 8th best record.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97947 on: March 28, 2015, 09:22:45 AM »

The Wild won again last night, paced by three third period goals from three separate players. The earlier goal was also scored by a different player and this depth was one of the reasons I was keen to be on board. Their hard nosed style is perfect for playoff hockey, and the win last night was important in that regard, coming against the Flames who were the team on the outside looking in.

With the win the Wild move 6 points clear of the Flames and hold the tiebreaker so are effectively seven points clear with seven to play. They also moved within one point of the Blackhawks (albeit having played a game more) and if they were to overtake them come game 82, they'd have a very strong likelihood of getting a home tie in the first playoff round. Incredible to think that at the time of the Dubnyk trade (Jan 14th), they were 17 points behind Chicago with the 8th (of 30) worst points total in the NHL. Now one point behind with the 8th best record.

Ooh, we are going well this week on these distant shores, thanks for the update.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97948 on: March 28, 2015, 09:35:49 AM »

Good stuff!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97949 on: March 28, 2015, 09:37:44 AM »

Good evening Tony,

Morning,

No, we lost that one 3 years ago, but it does not matter, others can get on, so please keep sticking bets up whoever the bookie is.

Good luck with the bet, too. 28/1, yum yum yum.

Mine has almost gone now, which is strange.

Pages: 1 ... 6526 6527 6528 6529 [6530] 6531 6532 6533 6534 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: