blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 08:08:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272715 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7075 7076 7077 7078 [7079] 7080 7081 7082 7083 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13526440 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #106170 on: August 29, 2015, 01:41:16 AM »

Fancy some season match bets Arb?  Don't think we have enough leverage for my adrenaline requirements. We each quote 2 teams points over and the other takes under/over?  £250 a pop so push if we net off?

You know when i am pissed and an easy target!!!!

Haha - I'm annihilated!  Perhaps we should add a few trades during international break when we're both sober Wink
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #106171 on: August 29, 2015, 03:01:45 AM »

The Preston over Leeds spread bet is up to 6.5 points to sell now (It's Preston points minus Leeds points).  This makes little sense to me - Preston have struggled for goals (5 points) while Leeds have drawn all 4 matches.   Leeds looked decent in patches to me against Burnley and Wednesday in the televised games and I think they'll improve this season under Rosler.

I think it's a sell.  Recommend £3 if Fred wants it (in line with the size of our other positions).  Max downside probably 40 points in the unlikely scenario Leeds are at the foot and Preston make playoffs.

Let me know if you want it and I'll add to Fred's book.  (Fred's mid is currently + £27)

we have lots of leeds fans around

can we get a leeds view first? you can concentrate on the heroic carthorse chris wood if you like. very good championship goalscorer

Reminder for the Leeds boys.  This will lapse so we'll revisit next week.  Leeds have tough game at Derby in any case so price likely still around next week.

I tweeted before the season started that I thought we were under estimated by the bookies for possibly the first time in 10+ seasons and nothing I've seen has changed that view.

We should have beaten Bristol City (obv, 2-0 up with a minute left) and four points is pretty harsh currently. I love the signings of Bamba, Dallas and Wood. Someone very shrewd said he wasn't sure about us as we don't seem to have improved much from last year but aswell as the signings surely Lewis Cook, Sam Byram, Alex Mowatt, Charlie Taylor etc all being a year older and having another pre season together under their belt will lead to improvement in itself. Really like the first XI.

The big worry is the squad strength. Its non existent. We have just about got by so far with Lewis Cook being suspended as Kalvin Phillips (another young startlet) has come in and done a job, but if Bamba or Wood got hurt I think we'd be in trouble.

We could do with three more signings, a winger, another centre back and a creative striker. We bid 3m for Forestieri but he doesn't want to join a mid table cship side.

Either way I like the bet. Preston are well organised and will stay up but aren't anything special and I've got the Leeds points this year myself which is an absolute first.

Despite my optimism I can't see us beating Derby tomorrow as Dung mentioned. They will probably finally turn up this season in front of the TV cameras.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106172 on: August 29, 2015, 09:44:22 AM »

thanks for the Leeds feedback

Dung i have to be offline all day, lets see where the prices are after the Derby game please

in the meantime, please put ideas up. if tikay is on he can see them, if not everyone else can still benefit

ta

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #106173 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:35 AM »

I know Doobs doesn't put them up as often nowadays and some people are not keen but Goodwood 15:45 seems a race for the hills offer, they are top price at 1.73 (BF 1.74) 6 runners, next in betting is 7.4 with 3 others above 14/1.

Recommend £25 on Kodi Bear with hills mobile at 1.73 goodwood 15:45

Unless there's any objections.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #106174 on: August 29, 2015, 11:45:06 AM »

I know Doobs doesn't put them up as often nowadays and some people are not keen but Goodwood 15:45 seems a race for the hills offer, they are top price at 1.73 (BF 1.74) 6 runners, next in betting is 7.4 with 3 others above 14/1.

Def a good one for utilising the offer.

Printing ev.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106175 on: August 29, 2015, 11:51:56 AM »

DONE, thank you.

£25 Kodi Bear @ 8/11, Wm Hill Mobile, OFFER.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #106176 on: August 29, 2015, 12:05:11 PM »

Early CBB punt please, £10 on Jenna Jameson @ 25-1 with baldfred or BFSB. Stick her in google if you're unsure of her background.

First impressions are that she's one of the more interesting runners in another field full of non-winners, despite using words like 'conversating'.

Also, she reminds me of Jim Davidson. And Robert Lewandowski.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106177 on: August 29, 2015, 12:09:12 PM »

Early CBB punt please, £10 on Jenna Jameson @ 25-1 with baldfred or BFSB. Stick her in google if you're unsure of her background.

First impressions are that she's one of the more interesting runners in another field full of non-winners, despite using words like 'conversating'.

I literally hate Google right now. These eyes must be discarded immediately. They have seen it all.

For those contemplating using Google at work or near the family, rest assured she isn't an X Factor contestant or an 80s pop star...

This had better win now, Chompy!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:13:26 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
GlennDuskTillDawn

View Profile
« Reply #106178 on: August 29, 2015, 12:14:48 PM »

DONT DO THIS IF YOU ARE AT WORK!

*Formerly freshprinceofbetair

I work in the pokers. This does not make me good at pokers.
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #106179 on: August 29, 2015, 12:26:40 PM »

show me someone who had to google it, and ill show you a liar
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106180 on: August 29, 2015, 12:57:25 PM »

Oh my Lord.

What IS the matter with you Chompy?

She's a stripper or somesuch.

Holy moly, I'd rather back some WWE nonsense.

OK, OK, on my way.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106181 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »

I had to google it, & I'd be very surprised if I were alone.

You are making a generalisation much like "she is Dutch, so must be on drugs".

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106182 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:08 PM »

Wouldn't recognise her in a crowd of one, mate. Sorry. Smiley

17 minutes til Steve "Drugs are bad mkay" Cram gets on his high horse again.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #106183 on: August 29, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »

Oh my Lord.

What IS the matter with you Chompy?

She's a stripper or somesuch.

Holy moly, I'd rather back some WWE nonsense.

OK, OK, on my way.

Not quite a stripper Tk, but something further on down the nudity scale.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #106184 on: August 29, 2015, 12:59:05 PM »

I had to google it, & I'd be very surprised if I were alone.

I hope you were alone. Your fiancée would be livid!

Pages: 1 ... 7075 7076 7077 7078 [7079] 7080 7081 7082 7083 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: