blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7283 7284 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 7290 7291 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332002 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #109290 on: November 24, 2015, 03:19:53 AM »

Which Palace players Ant would auto start for Stoke in your opinion?
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #109291 on: November 24, 2015, 03:20:27 AM »

One for Dung really on the spreads.  I am not a spread fan but i see very very little downside in buying stoke's points at 47.5.  They have them in for 28 points in the remaining 25 games?  40 points over a season?  Really? Remaining strength of schedule is probably slightly above average (we got to still play Manure/Man City/Everton home and away) but we have 7 away games completed and only 6 at home to counter that somewhat.

I am with you on Stoke, I have always rated them and think they have a world class goalkeeper.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #109292 on: November 24, 2015, 03:30:44 AM »

Which Palace players Ant would auto start for Stoke in your opinion?

I think Cabaye for Whelan is a relatively easy one.

Ward, when match fit could be better than Johnson.

Dann is probably displacing one of your cb's.

Walters is deffo better than Wickham atm and you appear to have a better no.10 in Krkic for sure.

I think it is tough to look at teams in such a way though, who would get into this team or that one. You could say at the start of this season not many of Leicester's players would get into any one of the noted 'top 4' sides but here they are currently the best in England.

You need to look at how they operate as a team, and Palace rely on a solid DM base and two amazing flair wingers on their day and have been doing OK this season.

On paper Palace can look pretty poor, but they are in the top half without a striker contributing to a goal which the more i think about it i see as a plus to the team effort. Just hoping Wickham can contribute. Or at least do well enough until January so we can give him some support in the transfer window.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #109293 on: November 24, 2015, 06:23:27 AM »

What happened to Chris Eubank to make him a 50/1 shot on I'm a celeb.?

This personality we have been told of, has been non existent really. In fact, the whole series so far has been completely boring. I was expecting something from Duncan though & he's been bland and boring.

Have we really got I am a celeb experts on here though? This series and the last and the one have seen us go nowhere near. Should we swerve it?

Eubank more chance of winning than Steve Davis last year, both dull as dish...
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #109294 on: November 24, 2015, 08:38:32 AM »

This personality we have been told of, has been non existent really. In fact, the whole series so far has been completely boring. I was expecting something from Duncan though & he's been bland and boring.

Have we really got I am a celeb experts on here though? This series and the last and the one have seen us go nowhere near. Should we swerve it?

How many sports would we be betting on if we gave them a swerve after 2 losers? 

Misc is our best "sport" or very close, but some bets in every sport are bound to turn out terrible.  Just got to suck it up and move on. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #109295 on: November 24, 2015, 11:04:47 AM »

One for Dung really on the spreads.  I am not a spread fan but i see very very little downside in buying stoke's points at 47.5.  They have them in for 28 points in the remaining 25 games?  40 points over a season?  Really? Remaining strength of schedule is probably slightly above average (we got to still play Manure/Man City/Everton home and away) but we have 7 away games completed and only 6 at home to counter that somewhat.

Don't have a strong opinion on this either way but happy to but a bet on for Fred if required.  Usual settlement terms.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109296 on: November 24, 2015, 11:44:35 AM »

Latest relegation odds

Sunderland go from 1/5 to 2/5 for Relegation

Villa now favs at 2/7.

Bournemouth 4/6,

Newcastle 6/5,

Norwich 21/10,

Swansea 8/1,

WBA 10/1

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #109297 on: November 24, 2015, 11:59:26 AM »

Next 3 games are huge for Watford.  Currently 10-1 for the drop.  Now we play Villa (a), Norwich (h), Sunderland (a) before a nightmare run of fixtures over Christmas period.

in 3 weeks that price will either be 6/4 or 33-1 imo depending on what happens.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109298 on: November 24, 2015, 12:09:46 PM »

with Coneygree out of the Hennessey, what are people thinking about that race?

is the King George looking like Cue Card vs Silviniaco Conti vs Vautour vs Don Cossack vs Coneygree?

My eyes are open wide
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #109299 on: November 24, 2015, 12:33:35 PM »

I like Smad Place for the Hennessy , dont know about value for Fred but i backed it other day,when Coneygree was doubtful.
Looking forward to going to Newbury for racing Saturday.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #109300 on: November 24, 2015, 12:37:35 PM »

or maybe 13/2 is more value now Coneygree doesnt run, was only 8/1 with him in...

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #109301 on: November 24, 2015, 12:39:22 PM »

Misc is our best "sport" or very close, but some bets in every sport are bound to turn out terrible.  Just got to suck it up and move on. 

I am not just saying it because we have two losers, but the two don't seem to have any decent information on them.

Steve Davis - "Oh I think the public will love him, snooker finalist and has a very dry sense of humour"

Chris E - "I've seen him in interviews, he's so funny"

None of that ever came across. So I struggle to see why we bet on it?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109302 on: November 24, 2015, 12:41:43 PM »

Belgium are 3-1 to beat Great Britain in the davis cup final

its in ghent, on clay, in a small indoor venue chosen by the hosts for maximum home advantage understandably enough (all their other ties at home have been indoor hard courts in recent years)

Murray has won all six matches he has contested in this years davis cup, 4 singles and 2 doubles

Conventional wisdom has it that one man teams don't win davis cups, but Murray is on the way to disproving that

Lets pencil him in for 2 of the five points here, this is the basis that Great Britain 1/3 odds is constructed

We have to assume that Goffin and Darcis would beat Kyle Edmund in the reverse singles i think, though Edmund recently won a Challenger on clay.

So that gives us the doubles on Saturday, which is likely to be the Murray brothers v Darcis and Benalmans

Doubles on clay is a different game than the net/serve-volley style on all other courts.

Any love at all for Belgium at 3-1 effective to win that doubles on the Murray brothers worst surface? 

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #109303 on: November 24, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »

I am not just saying it because we have two losers, but the two don't seem to have any decent information on them.

Steve Davis - "Oh I think the public will love him, snooker finalist and has a very dry sense of humour"

because the posters thought it would come across?

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #109304 on: November 24, 2015, 12:53:24 PM »

Misc is our best "sport" or very close, but some bets in every sport are bound to turn out terrible.  Just got to suck it up and move on.  

because the posters thought it would come across?

Didn't someone put up Duncan Bannatyne at twice the current 10/1?  

Should we be backing the posh bird at 14/1 or has Vicky got this sewn up?  Posh bird must be nailed on for top 3?

Edit.  Too late the 14/1 e/w has gone this morning, didn't check.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 12:55:45 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 7283 7284 7285 7286 [7287] 7288 7289 7290 7291 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: