blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7487 7488 7489 7490 [7491] 7492 7493 7494 7495 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443019 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112350 on: January 20, 2016, 01:32:34 PM »

Attention all Netball followers.

Amongst my range of informers, I have a friend who is into Netball, got all the short skirts, watches all the games, everything.

He tells me there is a real opportunity on the International Netball Series between Australia & England @ 7.30pm this evening.

BetEveryDay have Australia 5/6 at -5.5. Apparently, that should be more like -15.5.  

The game is in Liverpool (?) tonight, live on Sky Sports 2.

BBC preview the game, here.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/netball/35356153

Fred is effectively unable to get on thin markets with that firm, but if anyone fancies a fun tenner, help yourself.

How much would you like Tikay ?

Ooh, if you can get it, & for nice round numbers, can we have £12 please?

I'm told it's deffo great value, though they would say that I guess. My man is a bit like Argue, very opinionated, likes a ruck, but he's a pretty shrewd sports bettor, & has a very good contact in Netball.     

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112351 on: January 20, 2016, 01:45:29 PM »

Amongst my range of informers, I have a friend who is into Netball, got all the short skirts, watches all the games, everything.

He tells me there is a real opportunity on the International Netball Series between Australia & England @ 7.30pm this evening.

BetEveryDay have Australia 5/6 at -5.5. Apparently, that should be more like -15.5.  

Fred is effectively unable to get on thin markets with that firm, but if anyone fancies a fun tenner, help yourself.

I'm told it's deffo great value, though they would say that I guess. My man is a bit like Argue, very opinionated, likes a ruck, but he's a pretty shrewd sports bettor, & has a very good contact in Netball.     

Don't mind a ruck with some netball players.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #112352 on: January 20, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »

Going to post this for discussion from Bazza, Arb and the other darts pundits. The Premier League starts in two weeks and as usual for recent form, MvG is big favourite and close to unbackable in my humble opinion.

I'd like some thoughts on this market, the 'to finish bottom of the league'.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Thornton is big favourite here clearly after his poor outing at the World's and he is the lowest ranked player in the tournament. However, two prices stick out to me; Wade at 8/1 and Lewis at 25/1. Traditionally, Lewis is garbage in the PL and nearly always over-priced. Wade looks a beaten man to me and I think it has sunk in he cannot beat the top guys anymore if they play anywhere near 75% of their max. We all know about his mental fragility and I cannot see him gaining any traction at all.

Any thoughts gentlemen?

Could only back Lewis and Smith at the prices.  Big deal coming straight into this first season.  He is the only newbie to the scene and the weekly travel and prep is a grind.

Vic has gone bottom price Thornton and top price on half the field. http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Smith 14-1 and Lewis 33-1 are significantly better than the last prices Arbboy liked.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112353 on: January 20, 2016, 01:52:48 PM »

I bet you don't.

My man is like the Tom Segal of Netball. If there was a Netball Post, he'd be Pricewise, or Spotlight, or even Chompy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112354 on: January 20, 2016, 01:54:34 PM »

Going to post this for discussion from Bazza, Arb and the other darts pundits. The Premier League starts in two weeks and as usual for recent form, MvG is big favourite and close to unbackable in my humble opinion.

I'd like some thoughts on this market, the 'to finish bottom of the league'.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Thornton is big favourite here clearly after his poor outing at the World's and he is the lowest ranked player in the tournament. However, two prices stick out to me; Wade at 8/1 and Lewis at 25/1. Traditionally, Lewis is garbage in the PL and nearly always over-priced. Wade looks a beaten man to me and I think it has sunk in he cannot beat the top guys anymore if they play anywhere near 75% of their max. We all know about his mental fragility and I cannot see him gaining any traction at all.

Any thoughts gentlemen?

Could only back Lewis and Smith at the prices.  Big deal coming straight into this first season.  He is the only newbie to the scene and the weekly travel and prep is a grind.

Vic has gone bottom price Thornton and top price on half the field. http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Smith 14-1 and Lewis 33-1 are significantly better than the last prices Arbboy liked.

Smith seems a crazy price to me.  That 14/1 is a maximum bet for me.   Gl getting tighty to put £300-£500 on a 14/1 shot.  Thorn is obviously the fav but nowhere near as clear cut as this.  I would happily lay thorn at 5/4 like bald are doing.  I think paddy's prices as the closest to being correct with the players in the correct order for me.  Lewis is way too big as well as his previous form for this event over the years has shown.  Shame the event is win only and not 1/4 123 ew.

Given chis and smith are both 14/1 i would be having a max bet on Chis to finish above Smith at evens as well.  Is smith suddenly a world beater?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:11:26 PM by arbboy » Logged
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #112355 on: January 20, 2016, 02:04:51 PM »

Booked
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112356 on: January 20, 2016, 02:15:39 PM »

I bet you don't.

My man is like the Tom Segal of Netball. If there was a Netball Post, he'd be Pricewise, or Spotlight, or even Chompy.

I dated a couple of pretty serious netball players way back in the day when i was at Loughborough Uni.  That was the sort of 'ruck' i was talking about. haha.

Sky doing a proper job on the netball this year coverage wise.  Looking forward to it.  Always a great watch.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #112357 on: January 20, 2016, 02:29:56 PM »

http://www.sportdw.com/2016/01/tennis-fixing-buzzfeed-hewitt-innocent.html

Very good follow up with names by sportdw

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #112358 on: January 20, 2016, 02:32:02 PM »

Incred.

VCdontbet seem to have changed all their prices?

It's almost like one of their loltraders is always reading TfT?

Got an idea for you...stop altering prices and telling punters the line has changed mid-bet. That a deal?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112359 on: January 20, 2016, 02:42:37 PM »

Incred.

Got an idea for you...stop altering prices and telling punters the line has changed mid-bet. That a deal?

Afternoon Vc loltraders.  What is it like being so bad at your job and still getting paid and living in the sun?  Amazing life isn't it!

Must be time for another Mardle 'coup' to send them the wrong way and make it obvious they are reading us and moving without seeing any action.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 02:45:23 PM by arbboy » Logged
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #112360 on: January 20, 2016, 02:42:59 PM »

Incred.

It must be a teaboy they have monitoring TFT cus the trader who recently priced up their book certainly wasn't paying attention.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #112361 on: January 20, 2016, 02:50:47 PM »

Incred.

Afternoon Vc loltraders.  What is it like being so bad at your job and still getting paid and living in the sun?  Amazing life isn't it!

Must be time for another Mardle 'coup' to send them the wrong way and make it obvious they are reading us and moving without seeing any action.

They're getting a reputation for moving without action these days.

Met of mine tried to back Andy Carroll to make the England squad recently.

He got the 'Click-spinning clock-price has changed' number. They're the best at this.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112362 on: January 20, 2016, 02:51:50 PM »

Booked

Thanks Lisa.

For the record, that's "off-thread", & not for Fred, as nobody else has a view. Same thing to you & me, of course, I'm in to you for £12.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112363 on: January 20, 2016, 02:55:20 PM »

I bet you don't.

I dated a couple of pretty serious netball players way back in the day when i was at Loughborough Uni.  That was the sort of 'ruck' i was talking about. haha.

Sky doing a proper job on the netball this year coverage wise.  Looking forward to it.  Always a great watch.

So was I.

He's like the human version of a mallard, anything is fair game to him, male, female, any species, dead or alive.

Knows his netball though. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #112364 on: January 20, 2016, 03:03:29 PM »

Incred.

They're getting a reputation for moving without action these days.

Met of mine tried to back Andy Carroll to make the England squad recently.

He got the 'Click-spinning clock-price has changed' number. They're the best at this.

I can confirm they had action before they moved.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 7487 7488 7489 7490 [7491] 7492 7493 7494 7495 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: