blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:47:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7488 7489 7490 7491 [7492] 7493 7494 7495 7496 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333451 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112365 on: January 20, 2016, 03:05:08 PM »

Incred.

VCdontbet seem to have changed all their prices?

It's almost like one of their loltraders is always reading TfT?

Got an idea for you...stop altering prices and telling punters the line has changed mid-bet. That a deal?

Afternoon Vc loltraders.  What is it like being so bad at your job and still getting paid and living in the sun?  Amazing life isn't it!

Must be time for another Mardle 'coup' to send them the wrong way and make it obvious they are reading us and moving without seeing any action.

They're getting a reputation for moving without action these days.

Met of mine tried to back Andy Carroll to make the England squad recently.

He got the 'Click-spinning clock-price has changed' number. They're the best at this.

I can confirm they had action before they moved.

Find it hard to beleive they had action on every outcome they cut in the market.  Would be awesome just once if a loltrader signed up and actually added something to the place rather than just take take take.  Go on VClol's one of you sign up as 'VCLOLTRADER' and make your debut post.  We will back your first selection blind as well.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 03:08:56 PM by arbboy » Logged
samj19

View Profile
« Reply #112366 on: January 20, 2016, 03:39:17 PM »

Following Tikays post about Netball I asked my man at scueybet what the netball trader thought. Shes on -7.5 Smiley
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #112367 on: January 20, 2016, 04:01:58 PM »

Trying to sort a night out at the dogs for work. Any recommendations for around Bradford/Leeds?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112368 on: January 20, 2016, 04:04:13 PM »

Trying to sort a night out at the dogs for work. Any recommendations for around Bradford/Leeds?

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

Other option is Sheffield.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #112369 on: January 20, 2016, 04:09:51 PM »

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

It will be a Friday night, ideally some where with a decent atmosphere. Not many punters amongst the work lot. It will be a mini bus there and back. Best one you've been to? Not heard great things re kinsley. Been Sheffield any good?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112370 on: January 20, 2016, 04:11:30 PM »

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

It will be a Friday night, ideally some where with a decent atmosphere. Not many punters amongst the work lot. It will be a mini bus there and back. Best one you've been to? Not heard great things re kinsley. Been Sheffield any good?

Never been to any of the Northern tracks apart from Belle Vue tbh.   Only midlands/southern tracks for me.  Best night i had at dogs was my 40th at Monmore last year.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 04:14:15 PM by arbboy » Logged
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #112371 on: January 20, 2016, 04:20:20 PM »

Attention all Netball followers.

Amongst my range of informers, I have a friend who is into Netball, got all the short skirts, watches all the games, everything.

He tells me there is a real opportunity on the International Netball Series between Australia & England @ 7.30pm this evening.

BetEveryDay have Australia 5/6 at -5.5. Apparently, that should be more like -15.5.  

The game is in Liverpool (?) tonight, live on Sky Sports 2.

BBC preview the game, here.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/netball/35356153

Fred is effectively unable to get on thin markets with that firm, but if anyone fancies a fun tenner, help yourself.

How much would you like Tikay ?

Ooh, if you can get it, & for nice round numbers, can we have £12 please?

I'm told it's deffo great value, though they would say that I guess. My man is a bit like Argue, very opinionated, likes a ruck, but he's a pretty shrewd sports bettor, & has a very good contact in Netball.     

Don't mind a ruck with some netball players.

I bet you don't.

My man is like the Tom Segal of Netball. If there was a Netball Post, he'd be Pricewise, or Spotlight, or even Chompy.

I dated a couple of pretty serious netball players way back in the day when i was at Loughborough Uni.  That was the sort of 'ruck' i was talking about. haha.

Sky doing a proper job on the netball this year coverage wise.  Looking forward to it.  Always a great watch.

What did you study at Uni? Does Loughborough do a 'Sports betting' degree course? Smiley
"This week we wil be looking at draw bias at Monmore in winter conditions."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112372 on: January 20, 2016, 04:29:12 PM »

Attention all Netball followers.

Amongst my range of informers, I have a friend who is into Netball, got all the short skirts, watches all the games, everything.

He tells me there is a real opportunity on the International Netball Series between Australia & England @ 7.30pm this evening.

BetEveryDay have Australia 5/6 at -5.5. Apparently, that should be more like -15.5.  

The game is in Liverpool (?) tonight, live on Sky Sports 2.

BBC preview the game, here.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/netball/35356153

Fred is effectively unable to get on thin markets with that firm, but if anyone fancies a fun tenner, help yourself.

How much would you like Tikay ?

Ooh, if you can get it, & for nice round numbers, can we have £12 please?

I'm told it's deffo great value, though they would say that I guess. My man is a bit like Argue, very opinionated, likes a ruck, but he's a pretty shrewd sports bettor, & has a very good contact in Netball.    

Don't mind a ruck with some netball players.

I bet you don't.

My man is like the Tom Segal of Netball. If there was a Netball Post, he'd be Pricewise, or Spotlight, or even Chompy.

I dated a couple of pretty serious netball players way back in the day when i was at Loughborough Uni.  That was the sort of 'ruck' i was talking about. haha.

Sky doing a proper job on the netball this year coverage wise.  Looking forward to it.  Always a great watch.

What did you study at Uni? Does Loughborough do a 'Sports betting' degree course? Smiley
"This week we wil be looking at draw bias at Monmore in winter conditions."

Economics.  I wish they did that course.  I would have been first in the queue.  Would have been a lot more useful later in life than most of the stuff i did learn when i was there.
peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #112373 on: January 20, 2016, 04:30:57 PM »

Kinsley closest.  Pontefract way.  Never been to the track.  Think they do a cracking Sunday lunch buffet for their Sunday afternoon meeting.  Privately owned track.  Family run i think.

Other option is Sheffield

Never been to any of the Northern tracks apart from Belle Vue tbh.   Only midlands/southern tracks for me.  Best night i had at dogs was my 40th at Monmore last year.

Kinsley don't face Friday nights now.
Sheffield will be ok atmosphere, and have good deals for the restaurant during Jan/Feb
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #112374 on: January 20, 2016, 04:36:23 PM »

Cheers guys
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #112375 on: January 20, 2016, 04:45:45 PM »

Going to post this for discussion from Bazza, Arb and the other darts pundits. The Premier League starts in two weeks and as usual for recent form, MvG is big favourite and close to unbackable in my humble opinion.

I'd like some thoughts on this market, the 'to finish bottom of the league'.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Thornton is big favourite here clearly after his poor outing at the World's and he is the lowest ranked player in the tournament. However, two prices stick out to me; Wade at 8/1 and Lewis at 25/1. Traditionally, Lewis is garbage in the PL and nearly always over-priced. Wade looks a beaten man to me and I think it has sunk in he cannot beat the top guys anymore if they play anywhere near 75% of their max. We all know about his mental fragility and I cannot see him gaining any traction at all.

Any thoughts gentlemen?

Could only back Lewis and Smith at the prices.  Big deal coming straight into this first season.  He is the only newbie to the scene and the weekly travel and prep is a grind.

Vic has gone bottom price Thornton and top price on half the field. http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Smith 14-1 and Lewis 33-1 are significantly better than the last prices Arbboy liked.

Smith seems a crazy price to me.  That 14/1 is a maximum bet for me.   Gl getting tighty to put £300-£500 on a 14/1 shot.  Thorn is obviously the fav but nowhere near as clear cut as this.  I would happily lay thorn at 5/4 like bald are doing.  I think paddy's prices as the closest to being correct with the players in the correct order for me.  Lewis is way too big as well as his previous form for this event over the years has shown.  Shame the event is win only and not 1/4 123 ew.

Given chis and smith are both 14/1 i would be having a max bet on Chis to finish above Smith at evens as well.  Is smith suddenly a world beater?

I'm not sure I agree on Smith to finish bottom being a max bet. I think he has matured immensely and has spells of real, top drawer darts. He is much stronger mentally and competes with the top guys now. Chizzee was excellent last year, but has hardly set the world on fire since. I reckon evens is about right to my untrained eye.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #112376 on: January 20, 2016, 04:57:23 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

Our hero from last week, Viktor Troiki, is playing tonight in the 2nd round and I think it is time to oppose him. He must be exhausted after his exertions in winning last week. He struggled through the 1st round winning a 5 setter against a lowly opponent. Tonight he plays Tim Smyczek who is an improving player and the odds we can get make him a bet for me.

Smyczek £15 @ 41/10 with 888 but i would happily take the general 7/2 that is about.

In another match tonight I think Rajeev Ram should be favourite over Stephan Robert.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #112377 on: January 20, 2016, 05:02:15 PM »

Going to post this for discussion from Bazza, Arb and the other darts pundits. The Premier League starts in two weeks and as usual for recent form, MvG is big favourite and close to unbackable in my humble opinion.

I'd like some thoughts on this market, the 'to finish bottom of the league'.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Thornton is big favourite here clearly after his poor outing at the World's and he is the lowest ranked player in the tournament. However, two prices stick out to me; Wade at 8/1 and Lewis at 25/1. Traditionally, Lewis is garbage in the PL and nearly always over-priced. Wade looks a beaten man to me and I think it has sunk in he cannot beat the top guys anymore if they play anywhere near 75% of their max. We all know about his mental fragility and I cannot see him gaining any traction at all.

Any thoughts gentlemen?

Could only back Lewis and Smith at the prices.  Big deal coming straight into this first season.  He is the only newbie to the scene and the weekly travel and prep is a grind.

Vic has gone bottom price Thornton and top price on half the field. http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

Smith 14-1 and Lewis 33-1 are significantly better than the last prices Arbboy liked.

Smith seems a crazy price to me.  That 14/1 is a maximum bet for me.   Gl getting tighty to put £300-£500 on a 14/1 shot.  Thorn is obviously the fav but nowhere near as clear cut as this.  I would happily lay thorn at 5/4 like bald are doing.  I think paddy's prices as the closest to being correct with the players in the correct order for me.  Lewis is way too big as well as his previous form for this event over the years has shown.  Shame the event is win only and not 1/4 123 ew.

Given chis and smith are both 14/1 i would be having a max bet on Chis to finish above Smith at evens as well.  Is smith suddenly a world beater?

I'm not sure I agree on Smith to finish bottom being a max bet. I think he has matured immensely and has spells of real, top drawer darts. He is much stronger mentally and competes with the top guys now. Chizzee was excellent last year, but has hardly set the world on fire since. I reckon evens is about right to my untrained eye.

Fancy a wager then over the season.  You smith me Chiz?  League stages only.  Higher Final league position is the winner.  Think you are massively under estimating the fact Smith is the only Rookie in the field.  The constant weekly travel/preparation takes some getting used to.  The others are past masters of dealing with it.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112378 on: January 20, 2016, 09:05:34 PM »

Half time in the Neball coup, Australia's shot conversion is a dire 67%, and they only lead by 4, 26-30.

More breaking news as it happens, I've got £12 riding on this.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #112379 on: January 20, 2016, 09:13:00 PM »

Half time in the Neball coup, Australia's shot conversion is a dire 67%, and they only lead by 4, 26-30.

More breaking news as it happens, I've got £12 riding on this.

Never thought I'd be watching netball when there is an fa cup game on the other side. On the plus side, the wife is loving it!

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Pages: 1 ... 7488 7489 7490 7491 [7492] 7493 7494 7495 7496 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: