blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:07:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8739 8740 8741 8742 [8743] 8744 8745 8746 8747 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330377 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131130 on: December 06, 2017, 10:48:05 PM »

Word is Foden starts, a smattering of first teamers and then the rest will be made up of subs and fringe players (Bernardo, Danilo, Yaya etc).

It's gonna be a makeshift team, and though there will be some talented individuals on show, it could well be disjointed without Silva and KDB pulling the strings. Shakhtar are no mugs whatsoever and gave us a very good game at Eastlands. I believe its their last game before the winter break and they need a positive result to ensure qualification.

Hope I'm wrong Smiley but rec £25 on Shahktar at 11/5 (everyday, bald) I feel this price is only gonna tumble the closer we get to kick off.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/shakhtar-donetsk-v-man-city/winner

Good shout Plumpy.

Shame to see the unbeaten run end, but no matter.

The important game is at the weekend.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131131 on: December 06, 2017, 10:49:52 PM »

The mighty Poshies through to the last 16 of the EFL jokepot. We're on at 33-1.

Not 100% but heard the next round remains regional, so we can't draw the Leicester Globetrotters and their £46m worth of talent they had on display at Scunthorpe.

Time to dream.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131132 on: December 07, 2017, 09:14:24 AM »

The industry consolidation in Online Sports Betting & Online Gaming generally continues - looks like Ladbrokes/Coral are about to yield to a takeover bid from GVC, who already own BWin (Party etc) & Sporting Bet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42263157

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131133 on: December 07, 2017, 10:10:05 AM »

Tighty, do we think Leicester will continue to play a reserve team the rest of the way rather than an U21 side as they're supposed to?

If so, we should probably be smashing up the 14-1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131134 on: December 07, 2017, 10:19:55 AM »

Tighty, do we think Leicester will continue to play a reserve team the rest of the way rather than an U21 side as they're supposed to?

If so, we should probably be smashing up the 14-1.

I think its a one off, throughout the group stages we played 11 youngsters

the rule is that 6 of the starting 11 have to be U21 for the invited clubs

We have 7 games in the remainder of this month and Puel has been talking about the upcoming need to rotate. We play one up in the PL and Vardy is picked if fit so no one else is match fit (no reserve teams these days,just an U23 league) including a £25m third striker in Iheanacho and a £30m fourth striker in Slimani so its about getting a game in the squad players, Ulloa hasn't even been getting on the bench etc

the last sixteen is mid january by whcih time these players will have had a run out in the fa cup 3rd round so,without knowing for sure, i think we'd revert to the U23 team as the competition is intended

meanwhile Batushayi played in the checkatrade for chelsea last night.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131135 on: December 07, 2017, 11:00:55 AM »

The tournament is an absolute farce. They've got away with it this season by engineering a bunch of local derbies in the groups - Posh played Cambridge for the first time in around 15 years - but they can't keep pulling that trick year after year.

Sixteen U21 teams started out but only four made it out of the group stages and only two now remain, Chelsea and Leicester.

Most of them respected the rules. Southampton U21, for example, played 11 kids all with squad numbers of 50 and higher at our place, and it really was men against boys.

That's the way it should be. Last season Norwich (U23) came to our place and played the likes of Jacob and Josh Murphy, James Maddison and ran away with it, a 28yo French striker scoring a hat-trick.

You're probably right and both U21 sides lef will gracefully bow out before Wembley.

It really is a joke competition though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131136 on: December 07, 2017, 11:17:14 AM »

PadPow have paid out already on City winning the title.

Super bok right there.

Best Bitter.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131137 on: December 07, 2017, 03:40:27 PM »

Nigel Atkins next hull city manager 1.5/1 would recommend

good shout Plinop

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131138 on: December 07, 2017, 09:24:32 PM »

...and to keep the theme going , Dancing on Ice is back in January !

Had a quick look and Brooke Vincent seems a decent bet at 11/2. Young,fit, attractive and reports that her audition was impressive.

In the good old days we had our own blonde insider tipster for this show......2 or 3 winners I think we had, thanks to bobby.

Had a greater look into this now via the press reports, fwiw.
 Still quite fancy Brooke to do well. She always wanted to do it and seems well up for it.
 Cant be having Max Evans at a similar price.
 Jake (I do any and every reality show) Quickenden has gone marginally fav in some places.

Anyway SkyBetty have price boosted Brooke to 7/1...so not for fred,but worth a small punt

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/dancing-on-ice/winner
YorkshireSal

View Profile
« Reply #131139 on: December 07, 2017, 10:28:33 PM »

Betway go 17/20 both Westbrook vs harden for most points tonight.
Harden averages 31.7 vs 22.5 of Westbrook this season
Harden line is 31, Westbrook 25
Based on this and the fact that their teams are both same prices and spread lines tonight I'd guess harden is a bet
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131140 on: December 07, 2017, 10:29:09 PM »

Had a quick look and Brooke Vincent seems a decent bet at 11/2. Young,fit, attractive and reports that her audition was impressive.

In the good old days we had our own blonde insider tipster for this show......2 or 3 winners I think we had, thanks to bobby.

Still quite fancy Brooke to do well. She always wanted to do it and seems well up for it.
 Jake (I do any and every reality show) Quickenden has gone marginally fav in some places.

Anyway SkyBetty have price boosted Brooke to 7/1...so not for fred,but worth a small punt

Do they do much dancing or is it just figure skating?

Who gets the final say on eliminations and winner? Is it judges or public?

Always an important factor in Strictly, and historically an area of weakness to attack the betting market from.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131141 on: December 07, 2017, 11:13:25 PM »

Do they do much dancing or is it just figure skating?

Who gets the final say on eliminations and winner? Is it judges or public?

Always an important factor in Strictly, and historically an area of weakness to attack the betting market from.

It's been off screen for a few years...but presume voting will be the same as before. Judges votes combined with public votes, give a bottom two dance off in which the judges decide who goes.
Usually certain figure skating moves to complete within a dance sequence, each week.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131142 on: December 08, 2017, 12:09:45 AM »

Been looking at the markets for the big game on Sunday (no, not Southampton vs Arsenal), nothing particularly jumping out at me.

I did notice Sane was 5/1, and thus right towards the bottom of the list, to be carded. I think that feels a little generous. He's a very talented boy but young and thus can still be very petulant. Is quite happy to get involved in skirmishes (The pen vs Burnley and the sending off after the final whistle at Huddersfield spring to mind), sometimes throws his arms about when he doesn't win a free kick, has a penchant for going down easily, that kinda stuff.

He'll be up against Valencia mostly, a vastly experienced defender who I'm sure will be niggling away at him all game. Decent chance elbows starts as well with Pogba banned, expect him to do the doubling up dirty work on our wingers. Throw in the derby atmosphere and the pressure cooker of the situation....

Man in the middle is Michael Oliver. In 17 games in all comps this season, he's dished out 68 yellow cards so exactly 4 a game. He isn't regarded as a 'strong' referee so expect him to lose control at some point (he will also bottle a clear penalty decision, mark my words)

Another rec where I hope I'm wrong but Sane 5/1 to be carded is worth a small £10/15 dart methinks.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-utd-v-man-city/to-be-shown-a-card
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:11:55 AM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #131143 on: December 08, 2017, 12:39:53 AM »

Been looking at the markets for the big game on Sunday (no, not Southampton vs Arsenal), nothing particularly jumping out at me.

I did notice Sane was 5/1, and thus right towards the bottom of the list, to be carded. I think that feels a little generous. He's a very talented boy but young and thus can still be very petulant. Is quite happy to get involved in skirmishes (The pen vs Burnley and the sending off after the final whistle at Huddersfield spring to mind), sometimes throws his arms about when he doesn't win a free kick, has a penchant for going down easily, that kinda stuff.

He'll be up against Valencia mostly, a vastly experienced defender who I'm sure will be niggling away at him all game. Decent chance elbows starts as well with Pogba banned, expect him to do the doubling up dirty work on our wingers. Throw in the derby atmosphere and the pressure cooker of the situation....

Man in the middle is Michael Oliver. In 17 games in all comps this season, he's dished out 68 yellow cards so exactly 4 a game. He isn't regarded as a 'strong' referee so expect him to lose control at some point (he will also bottle a clear penalty decision, mark my words)

Another rec where I hope I'm wrong but Sane 5/1 to be carded is worth a small £10/15 dart methinks.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/man-utd-v-man-city/to-be-shown-a-card

I'd agree about Sane being liable to a silly card due to petulance. He is however on 4 yellows so 1 more and he'll get a ban. That makes me think he's slightly less likely though I certainly wouldn't argue against the bet.
I am all over Fellaini to get a red @ 11/1 though. I've been waiting for this bet for a couple of weeks Smiley
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131144 on: December 08, 2017, 12:43:57 AM »

I'd agree about Sane being liable to a silly card due to petulance. He is however on 4 yellows so 1 more and he'll get a ban. That makes me think he's slightly less likely though I certainly wouldn't argue against the bet.
I am all over Fellaini to get a red @ 11/1 though. I've been waiting for this bet for a couple of weeks Smiley

I'd argue that being on 4 cards works in favour for the bet in some respects; he'd then be banned for Swansea midweek but available for Spurs at the weekend....

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8739 8740 8741 8742 [8743] 8744 8745 8746 8747 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: