blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:47:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8772 8773 8774 8775 [8776] 8777 8778 8779 8780 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330177 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131625 on: January 12, 2018, 02:58:21 PM »

I friend of mine watches Sheff Utd at every home game.

He says their style of play means they get a lot of corners.

Its the United v Wednesday game tonight.

I've checked the stats.

United average 7.46 corners per home game this season (one of the highest in the league)

Wednesday average 4.77 corners per away game this season.

So average is 12.23 corners per game in games involving these 2 teams.

Over 10 corners is available at around evens.

Statistically, that looks value, do you agree its a bet?

Looks OK to me. I know it contradicts the initial premise but 4/1 Sheff Wed most corners looks OK too.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131626 on: January 13, 2018, 07:16:06 AM »

I was reading Tighty's weekly opinion piece this morning in BE & was reminded that Cleveland Browns were 0-16 this season.

I was 99% certain Fred had placed a bet for a team to go through the season winless, but I can't see it on the Spready.

Think the bet (or the bet I imagined) may have been put up by Tal Bloke.

Yes, no?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131627 on: January 13, 2018, 08:20:35 AM »

I was reading Tighty's weekly opinion piece this morning in BE & was reminded that Cleveland Browns were 0-16 this season.

I was 99% certain Fred had placed a bet for a team to go through the season winless, but I can't see it on the Spready.

Yes, no?

Not me. I put the Browns up to finish 3rd in their division. Ahem...

I think Cavey might have suggested it, as I recall him considering a bet on the New York Jets scoring fewer points than the Baltimore kicker, Justin Tucker. If so, wrong team, right result.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131628 on: January 13, 2018, 08:51:02 AM »

Yes, no?

I think Cavey might have suggested it, as I recall him considering a bet on the New York Jets scoring fewer points than the Baltimore kicker, Justin Tucker. If so, wrong team, right result.

Yes, somewhat optimistic.

Think Tighty wrote that the Browns have lost 31 of the last 32? If so, blimey.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131629 on: January 13, 2018, 08:59:56 AM »

Yes, no?

Yes, somewhat optimistic.

Think Tighty wrote that the Browns have lost 31 of the last 32? If so, blimey.

On paper, their squad should be good enough for 5 wins. Trouble is there aren't 32 good head coaches in the NFL.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131630 on: January 13, 2018, 09:09:52 AM »

I put a team up to win 0-16 at 14-1. Wrong team,right result

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131631 on: January 13, 2018, 09:26:30 AM »

Whoops! Sorry, Tighty.

Well done.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131632 on: January 13, 2018, 10:14:53 AM »

Jets over performed for sure. What was any team to go winless? I seem to remember 7/2?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131633 on: January 13, 2018, 10:46:24 AM »

Jets over performed for sure. What was any team to go winless? I seem to remember 7/2?

14/1 pre-season

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #131634 on: January 13, 2018, 10:55:04 AM »

14/1 pre-season

Cool, For some reason I thought that was for the Jets. Exciting draft coming for Browns sympathiser's, they'll be a really decent team soon. #divisionwinnerswhenbigbenretires
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131635 on: January 13, 2018, 11:25:23 AM »

14/1 pre-season

Cool, For some reason I thought that was for the Jets. Exciting draft coming for Browns sympathiser's, they'll be a really decent team soon. #divisionwinnerswhenbigbenretires

They really have no excuses now. So many high picks and so much talent. Bring in a running back, quarterback, offensive tackle, safety and cornerback all on the cheap (rookie contracts are much cheaper than the full ones) and $60m cap space for a wide receiver and a few other experienced heads.

They could trade out of number one and get an extra first round pick next year if they wanted. Maybe spend some money on an old QB to develop Kizer for a year. Can't see Minnesota keeping three on the roster for starters.

Huge talent in the draft this year.

You only get a small window in this sport, unless you're the patriots. In 5 years, these players they're drafting will all want paying and the salary cap forces teams to make difficult decisions. That's why drafting well is so important.

About time the Browns joined the party.

Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #131636 on: January 13, 2018, 11:38:49 AM »

14/1 pre-season

They really have no excuses now. So many high picks and so much talent. Bring in a running back, quarterback, offensive tackle, safety and cornerback all on the cheap (rookie contracts are much cheaper than the full ones) and $60m cap space for a wide receiver and a few other experienced heads.

They could trade out of number one and get an extra first round pick next year if they wanted. Maybe spend some money on an old QB to develop Kizer for a year. Can't see Minnesota keeping three on the roster for starters.

Huge talent in the draft this year.

You only get a small window in this sport, unless you're the patriots. In 5 years, these players they're drafting will all want paying and the salary cap forces teams to make difficult decisions. That's why drafting well is so important.

About time the Browns joined the party.

Quite agree, but the Browns have managed to mess it up for the last 30 years!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #131637 on: January 13, 2018, 12:42:26 PM »

Ayone else think Spuds are incredibly short today against Everton?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131638 on: January 13, 2018, 01:15:13 PM »

Ayone else think Spuds are incredibly short today against Everton?

Are Everton going to score many?

Under 2.5 goals a better approach at 5/4?

Hang on though: the soccer Saturday experts are discussing the game. Something something need to win trophies...something something not as good as arsenal....Something something competing for 4th with Chelsea and arsenal as Liverpool are brilliant...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:17:28 PM by Tal » Logged

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #131639 on: January 13, 2018, 01:23:06 PM »

West Brom are likely to attack today. Pardiola needs a W more than the Browns. Huge home game and he's not wired to play negative football in a situation like this. The fans would be on his back by half time.

More likely he plays a high press, quick throw in, high tempo game and look to score. Also vulnerable at the back of course.

Recommend £20 over 2.5 goals at 19/10 with Snickers Bet

Pages: 1 ... 8772 8773 8774 8775 [8776] 8777 8778 8779 8780 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: