blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:54:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8790 8791 8792 8793 [8794] 8795 8796 8797 8798 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333810 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131895 on: February 11, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »

fabulous sports photography

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131896 on: February 11, 2018, 12:12:58 PM »

More Sims

It's fair to say the last minute of a stalemated relegation 6 pointer isn't the best time to miss a penalty!

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131897 on: February 11, 2018, 02:03:04 PM »

Pains me to say it but that stoke relegation bet really looks like a cracker now. We're struggling big time and the next 6 fixtures or so aren't looking too kind.

Even better now, after Hudddersfield won 4-1, especially as, pre-match, they were the only team with a worse goal difference, now Stoke are worst. GD is likely to be worth a point in itself.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #131898 on: February 11, 2018, 04:12:33 PM »

Pains me to say it but that stoke relegation bet really looks like a cracker now. We're struggling big time and the next 6 fixtures or so aren't looking too kind.

Even better now, after Hudddersfield won 4-1, especially as, pre-match, they were the only team with a worse goal difference, now Stoke are worst. GD is likely to be worth a point in itself.

And Newcastle.

If Southampton can beat their other team then it's a perfect weekend for that bet.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131899 on: February 11, 2018, 06:12:27 PM »

And Newcastle.

If Southampton can beat their other team then it's a perfect weekend for that bet.

It's rare I'm pleased to see a Newcastle win, but I was hoping for that one.

Only Southampton let us down.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131900 on: February 11, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »

The top six in L1 is looking more open now than a month ago, with Bradford losing a wheel, and aside from the top three, they're all much of a muchness.

Plymouth were never as bad as their start suggested and they're doing a Barnsley at the moment, flying up having been bottom. Sarcevic has got his head together and they have a game changer in Carey. Jervis was a loss (to Luton, who get stronger and stronger) but the market has been slow to adjust.

There's still a way to go and they're now only 5pts off Bradford, having played the same number of games, and 2pts behind Posh and Pompey. Bradford are 2-1 for top six, though, while Plymouth are 50-1 with Betwat. 40-1 also fine. Tenball please.

The 200-1 with Scuy to win the play-offs is also worth a punt.

Scuy 8-15 to finish above Blackpool is ridic valoo, as is the 4-5 to finish above the Wombles.

Nice away win at the weekend for those who managed to get on the Plymouth train.
verndog158

omgpoker

View Profile
« Reply #131901 on: February 12, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »

The top six in L1 is looking more open now than a month ago, with Bradford losing a wheel, and aside from the top three, they're all much of a muchness.

Plymouth were never as bad as their start suggested and they're doing a Barnsley at the moment, flying up having been bottom. Sarcevic has got his head together and they have a game changer in Carey. Jervis was a loss (to Luton, who get stronger and stronger) but the market has been slow to adjust.

There's still a way to go and they're now only 5pts off Bradford, having played the same number of games, and 2pts behind Posh and Pompey. Bradford are 2-1 for top six, though, while Plymouth are 50-1 with Betwat. 40-1 also fine. Tenball please.

Scuy 8-15 to finish above Blackpool is ridic valoo, as is the 4-5 to finish above the Wombles.

Nice away win at the weekend for those who managed to get on the Plymouth train.

I stuck a £5 on it!!

Any love for West Brom at 10/1 tonight to win on Shybet?

ignore verndog he's a fool

'he had a deep run in EPT Barnsley'
bagel
bagel

View Profile
« Reply #131902 on: February 12, 2018, 07:16:50 PM »

I stuck a £5 on it!!

no idea if value, will settle for watching chelsea implode again please.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #131903 on: February 14, 2018, 08:49:36 AM »

from Howard Webb's new book!

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131904 on: February 14, 2018, 09:00:53 AM »

I stuck a £5 on it!!

another win last night......come on Argyle  Smiley
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131905 on: February 14, 2018, 09:35:23 AM »

From Sky twitter...

Plymouth Argyle to make the Play-Offs:

📅 Pre-season - 7/1
📅 October - 750/1
📅 December - 1000/1
📅 January - 80/1
📅 Today - 12/1
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #131906 on: February 15, 2018, 04:51:40 PM »

For anyone with a functioning Skai account, Eric Gordon from the Houston Rockets at 13/2  to win the Three Point Contest at the NBA all star game is a bet. Doesn't seem to on oddschecker but I've looked around and this seems to be stand out.

Klay Thompson from the Warriors is the most well known player in this, he won it two years ago and should probably be favourite but is very very short. After reading an interview with Bradley Beal where he talked about the first time he did this contest and hadn't really practiced taking the ball off the rack to take the shots and also didn't even know the format - I don't think you can back a first timer even though I'm tempted on some 12/1 shots on people I know can shoot such as Wayne Ellington - but Gordon won this last year, at best he should be marginally longer than Klay but Klay is best priced a shade over 2/1. Gordon at 13/2 is the bet but good luck getting on.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #131907 on: February 17, 2018, 05:05:49 PM »

Another Argyle win today  Smiley ....1pt off the play offs,

Sweat is on
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #131908 on: February 17, 2018, 05:31:48 PM »

Incred scenes. 50-1 into 6-1 and 200-1 into 20-1. Gogogo Argoil.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #131909 on: February 17, 2018, 06:33:42 PM »

Are bet everyday aiming their most recent advertising campaign at the elderly?

I'm sure Raymondo says something about incontinence in his latest offering.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8790 8791 8792 8793 [8794] 8795 8796 8797 8798 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: