blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:11:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8838 8839 8840 8841 [8842] 8843 8844 8845 8846 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333609 times)
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132615 on: April 15, 2018, 12:24:36 AM »

Thought this one might be an error, but found two bookies with similar prices so should be ok.

One of these four players will qualify for the World Snooker Championships, and on recent form/ability I don't see a huge amount between them:

• Matthew Stevens
  • Ken Doherty
  • Gerard Greene
  • Yuan Sijun

It looks to me the prices take Stevens history in Best of 19 frame events (and maybe "desire" to qualify) a bit too far, and so the upcoming match up with Sijun isn't as one sided as predicted.

Anyway, 11/1 for outsider Yuan Sijun to win a couple of matches against weak opposition looks good enough for a tenner.

https://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/world-championship-section-8/to-qualify

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #132616 on: April 15, 2018, 05:58:19 AM »

It's very early in the UK, but hopefully someone's online for this:

Group D (SIR/ERI/STR/LEC) - Lance Stroll @ 5/2 with 365. This one's quite simple. Williams are much quicker than Sauber this weekend, and Lance should be comfortably quicker than Sergey Sirotkin. 5/2 is a price that I don't really understand, he only starts two places behind Sergey on the grid. Suggest £50.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/chinese-grand-prix/group-d

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #132617 on: April 15, 2018, 09:00:08 AM »

Pretty exciting Chinese Grand Prix.   Think our man Bottas did as well as he could there.  Think he was criticised a bit harshly last time, as he had barely any time to get past Vettel. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #132618 on: April 15, 2018, 09:10:55 AM »

Pretty exciting Chinese Grand Prix.   Think our man Bottas did as well as he could there.  Think he was criticised a bit harshly last time, as he had barely any time to get past Vettel. 

Perhaps a bit harsh. It's hard to say, in theory it does look like he could have got past. However, who's to say what would have happened? Maybe he did well to avoid a collision.

Bottas is doing very well at the moment, and has been fundamentally faster than his team mate during the last two races. The next race should be fascinating from a betting perspective. I'm sensing value.  Grin

As for today, the Raikkonen and Stroll bets won. Vettel did not.

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #132619 on: April 15, 2018, 09:26:51 AM »

Perhaps a bit harsh. It's hard to say, in theory it does look like he could have got past. However, who's to say what would have happened? Maybe he did well to avoid a collision.

Bottas is doing very well at the moment, and has been fundamentally faster than his team mate during the last two races. The next race should be fascinating from a betting perspective. I'm sensing value.  Grin

As for today, the Raikkonen and Stroll bets won. Vettel did not.

Stroll bet was very good, but I didn't see it until the race had started.   Bottas had one lap in the last race.  It just felt a bit harsh.  Ricciardo obviously drove brilliantly today, but had way more time.  Verstappen obviously had way more time too...

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132620 on: April 15, 2018, 09:54:07 AM »

What a mess bury are in

Top six budget at least in the league some players that on paper should be min top half and down already..

Having seen quite a few of their games this season I would happily say a lot of the senior players have not tried a jot.

No way they can afford to keep any of them for league two but they could be doing a sunderland at a lower level

Shambles. They were the talking horse at the start of the summer. A lot of players with Championship experience and they were very pretty at our place but completely toothless. Lucketti was a bigger mistake than Grant McCann too. I'd be amazed if they come straight back up.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #132621 on: April 15, 2018, 02:39:26 PM »

What a mess bury are in

Top six budget at least in the league some players that on paper should be min top half and down already..

Having seen quite a few of their games this season I would happily say a lot of the senior players have not tried a jot.

No way they can afford to keep any of them for league two but they could be doing a sunderland at a lower level

Shambles. They were the talking horse at the start of the summer. A lot of players with Championship experience and they were very pretty at our place but completely toothless. Lucketti was a bigger mistake than Grant McCann too. I'd be amazed if they come straight back up.

Not sure how they will be priced, removing all the big earners and egos might actually help them, some of the younger players there look promising

Doubt Lowe will be manager though coming in after Lee Clark is never easy
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #132622 on: April 15, 2018, 06:37:20 PM »

Darren Moore has now won as many premier league games as Pardiola did whilst manager of West Brom. 

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #132623 on: April 15, 2018, 06:40:28 PM »

Darren Moore has now won as many premier league games as Pardiola did whilst manager of West Brom. 

And as many as Steve Kean at Old Trafford.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132624 on: April 15, 2018, 10:29:05 PM »

Anyway, 11/1 for outsider Yuan Sijun to win a couple of matches against weak opposition looks good enough for a tenner.

Meh. Led 9-7 then lost 10-9 to Stevens Sad

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #132625 on: April 16, 2018, 06:49:29 AM »

Meh. Led 9-7 then lost 10-9 to Stevens Sad

Unlucky, great spot.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132626 on: April 16, 2018, 07:44:42 PM »

Anyone else think the near evens on laying Chelsea on Saturday away to Burnley is a good bet? Can't imagine the price will hold.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #132627 on: April 16, 2018, 07:48:27 PM »

Anyone else think the near evens on laying Chelsea on Saturday away to Burnley is a good bet? Can't imagine the price will hold.

Thursday

FAC semi Sunday

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #132628 on: April 16, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »

Thursday

FAC semi Sunday

right you are. Didn't even consider that and must play into Burnley's hands. Thoughts Tighty?
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #132629 on: April 16, 2018, 09:13:48 PM »

Much prefer your boys at Watford @ around 7-4 tbh.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 8838 8839 8840 8841 [8842] 8843 8844 8845 8846 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: