blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:30:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272644 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  blonde Camera Club
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 112 Go Down Print
Author Topic: blonde Camera Club  (Read 257137 times)
littlemissC

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 11, 2012, 09:46:18 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

last month on my iphone.
I love this what app do you use?

Some really lovely pics in this thread guys
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 11, 2012, 09:47:40 AM »

Cheers Woodsey fella.

You seem a bit of a pro with all this stuff, often when i drive to work the sun is rising and looks class behind a telephone pylon. I always think to myself that would be a great pic to take and possibly get made into a pic. You got any tips of taking pics of the sun? Only have a standard compact camera (12meg). I'm sure i remember something like making a hole in a piece of card as a kid. But could just be making that up.

Its a bit hit and miss mate tbh. That is probably the best time of day to do it when the sun isn't fully exposed and not as bright as it is later in the day. I've got some good pics and some tez ones and its often hard to figure out why some look good and others not, just have a punt and see what happens, that's the great thing about digital cameras, its costs nothing to experiment.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 11, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »

Cheers Woodsey fella.

You seem a bit of a pro with all this stuff, often when i drive to work the sun is rising and looks class behind a telephone pylon. I always think to myself that would be a great pic to take and possibly get made into a pic. You got any tips of taking pics of the sun? Only have a standard compact camera (12meg). I'm sure i remember something like making a hole in a piece of card as a kid. But could just be making that up.

Its a bit hit and miss mate tbh. That is probably the best time of day to do it when the sun isn't fully exposed and not as bright as it is later in the day. I've got some good pics and some tez ones and its often hard to figure out why some look good and others not, just have a punt and see what happens, that's the great thing about digital cameras, its costs nothing to experiment.

Fair enough. Will just give it a go. Just hope the sun is looking decent next week. Will post results either way.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 11, 2012, 10:00:36 AM »

First crack at being artistic. Tried adjusting lighting, thought black and white would make it look better but it didn't really work.

Frozen spider web for anyone not sure:

Great pic.

I'm so impressed you had a go at being arty. It makes you notice the things around you more.

The older I get, the better I was.
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 11, 2012, 01:04:35 PM »

Went out this morning, took 47 photos before my camera died. Think this one is my fav. like the way it turned out.

Got some old pics I am gonna go through, make black and white and then colour in separate bits. I like that effect.

Tractor's angel pic is thread winner for me at the moment.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: February 11, 2012, 01:12:48 PM »

Went out this morning, took 47 photos before my camera died. Think this one is my fav. like the way it turned out.

Got some old pics I am gonna go through, make black and white and then colour in separate bits. I like that effect.

Really excellent.

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: February 11, 2012, 02:09:01 PM »

Really excellent.
Nice work Milligan, Just charging the battery up now so hopeful to go back out later today for a walk.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 11, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »

brilliant - looks like a giant dandelion head Smiley

the gardens where i work looked fantastic yesterday - all the plants covered in snow.  took a couple of snaps on my phone but they are crap.  times like that i wish i had a decent camera to properly capture the detail.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 11, 2012, 02:33:12 PM »

My first ever nature walk. The wife is wondering what has happened to me as the lager lout/couch potato she married has miraculously changed over night.

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 11, 2012, 02:59:53 PM »

My first ever nature walk. The wife is wondering what has happened to me as the lager lout/couch potato she married has miraculously changed over night.

You really have an "eye" for this milligan, I'm impressed! If these are your first nature pics I cant wait to see what you capture next.

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »

Fanrillo!

Redsgirl

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 11, 2012, 03:19:49 PM »

Do you think?

If so I hope it's still were I replaced it today.

Geo
I hope you have been back for it first thing! update please!

Yes Lady, it is in my posession with half dibs to Daddy Red

Geo

What are you going to do with it now? Can you take it to the museum of old Scottish stuff to be identified?

If a man speaks in a forest and no woman is there to hear him, is he still wrong?
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 11, 2012, 03:24:11 PM »

You really have an "eye" for this milligan, I'm impressed! If these are your first nature pics I cant wait to see what you capture next.

tyty. There were a fair few duff shots if i'm being honest,  not quite as bad as having my thumb in the shot, but not far from it. I just deleted what i thought didn't cut it. Glad someone appreciates my *cough 'work'. Want to go back out there right now, but I am trying to hold back and take it easy as i tend to go at most things all guns blazing and then burn out.

Mr Red-Dog thanks for the support. I can't wait til I am a few yrs older so i can officially be recognised as a bird watcher/new-found nature lover.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2012, 03:36:31 PM »

Mr Red-Dog thanks for the support. I can't wait til I am a few yrs older so i can officially be recognised as a bird watcher/new-found nature lover.

I'll keep my eye on you. We might make you an honorary member.

ManuelsMum

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »

Thanks to ManuelsMum I am happily creating film clips of my pics. This is one from my collection from Jack and I on the C2C last year.

Most of these were taken on my phone and whilst at the time I thought they weren't bad, I now appreciate the need to spend a wee bit more on a decent camera.

Geo
thumbs up Great work Geo, the panning/zooming works really well. Looks like an amazing trip.

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me i didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
J Lennon
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 112 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: