blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:47:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 600546 times)
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #4125 on: November 09, 2021, 08:56:07 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m00115c6

Up for grabs - a symphonic appreciation of ‘that’ night in 1989

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #4126 on: November 09, 2021, 10:15:37 AM »

Nice recovery , result wise, from the poor start. 
4 wins 2 draws from the last 6 league games and just 3 pts from CL spot. Reasons to be hopeful?

Tough bunch of away games coming up though and they have been the historic achilles heel - Leicester, Liverpool and United.

And it continues...

The thread needs more  gushing  from ralph Smiley

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4127 on: November 09, 2021, 11:31:23 AM »

Nice recovery , result wise, from the poor start. 
4 wins 2 draws from the last 6 league games and just 3 pts from CL spot. Reasons to be hopeful?

Tough bunch of away games coming up though and they have been the historic achilles heel - Leicester, Liverpool and United.

And it continues...

The thread needs more  gushing  from ralph Smiley

Cautiously optimistic is the current mood Archer with some tough games on the horizon.

First time in ages I can bear to look at the league table for more than a second or two..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4128 on: December 01, 2021, 07:29:07 PM »

Nice obituary for Ray Kennedy on Arseblog:

https://arseblog.com/2021/12/ray-kennedy-1951-2021/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4129 on: December 01, 2021, 07:35:38 PM »

Good read , cheers Ralph.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4130 on: December 23, 2021, 09:20:23 AM »

A little quiz, which is surely going to be won by Ralph. How many of these can you name, from the 1982 Arsenal Christmas Party?

Those were the days when you could dress up as Adolf Hitler & not be cancelled.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4131 on: February 04, 2022, 09:52:51 AM »

Here's a wonderful piece of writing by Tim Stillman on his very personal relationship with Auba and Arsenal:

https://arseblog.com/2022/02/auba-and-us/

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4132 on: August 05, 2022, 12:32:29 PM »

The prem is back, happy days.

Should probably post in the tips section but pretty nailed on for a 3 to something win tonight for the Arse . Gonna finalise on 3-1 as Palace are known for getting a lucky rebound from a set piece as most of you know.

This is the first tip in my new facebook, how-to-win-a-substantial-side-income-from-betting-correct-scores-on-football-matches series so good luck us

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4133 on: August 05, 2022, 12:40:17 PM »

Should probably post in the tips section but pretty nailed on for a 3 to something win tonight for the Arse . Gonna finalise on 3-1 as Palace are known for getting a lucky rebound from a set piece as most of you know.

This is the first tip in my new facebook, how-to-win-a-substantial-side-income-from-betting-correct-scores-on-football-matches series so good luck us

Ha, I hope you are right Glenn.

I'm ridiculously excited to see the new season, & especially tonight's Palace - Arsenal game.

And if you like that sort of thing, Netflix debuted the new "All Or Nothing" last night, this year it follows Arsenal throughout last season. I binge-watched the first 3 Episodes last night & thoroughly enjoyed it.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/first-episodes-arsenal-all-or-nothing-released

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4134 on: August 05, 2022, 03:42:08 PM »

Ha, I hope you are right Glenn.

I'm ridiculously excited to see the new season, & especially tonight's Palace - Arsenal game.

And if you like that sort of thing, Netflix debuted the new "All Or Nothing" last night, this year it follows Arsenal throughout last season. I binge-watched the first 3 Episodes last night & thoroughly enjoyed it.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/first-episodes-arsenal-all-or-nothing-released

Ha, just started episode 1, no doubt will watch the other 2 today as well. Love binging :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4135 on: August 05, 2022, 06:23:17 PM »

Quick correction, "All Or Nothing" is on Prime, not Netflix.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #4136 on: August 05, 2022, 09:26:51 PM »

Missed the boat for a "Gabriel" first-goal-scorer..

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #4137 on: August 05, 2022, 09:55:54 PM »

Missed the boat for a "Gabriel" first-goal-scorer..

Unlucky there Ralph, luckily I had a saver on 2-0 and Martinelli first scorer so my new service is off to a flyer

sola virtus nobilitat
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4138 on: August 06, 2022, 08:53:04 AM »

luckily I had a saver on 2-0 and Martinelli first scorer so my new service is off to a flyer

Sage.

im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4139 on: August 18, 2022, 11:49:30 PM »

Roland de Wolfe popping up in All or Nothing ep 8

Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: