blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:10:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603522 times)
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #975 on: April 05, 2015, 12:49:29 PM »

Another great day for the team.

How less shaky would we look if we could replace Mertasackershit with.....well anyone?!

I would love to see a camera on him all game. I know I have a thing about it, but as I sat with my Liverpool mates, who know about my "fetish", even they were laughing as they homed in on his tracking back to the 18 yard box every attack, then half running away looking to pretend to cover A N Other attacker rather than stick his boot in, on the advancing man.

There was also one riotous moment in the pub when he did actually win a tackle, but he had gone in and stuck his leg out in a similar vein to a man putting an arm into a piranha tank, eyes closes and a fearful look on his face.

We are getting there, slowly, but instead of chasing blokes like Sterling, that will give us nothing more than a larger wage bill, lets look to shore up our leaky defences a bit quicker, please.

They'd be so much better off if they'd bought Ashley Williams. He's been magnificent for Swansea and Wales these last two years, still seems to be getting better and a real leader.
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #976 on: April 11, 2015, 11:40:41 PM »

It's just utterly astounding how good Bellerin and Coquelin have come this season. There can't be a person in the world who could have seen this coming!

Le Coq in particular seems to be the missing piece of the puzzle as finally Arsenal have a true DM. It's no coincidence that the results have been brilliant after his emergence. 2nd place and FA Cup in 2015, title in 2016?
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #977 on: April 11, 2015, 11:43:33 PM »

Mentality seems to be the thing holding Arsenal back from being winners to also-rans.

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #978 on: April 26, 2015, 07:11:28 PM »

Mertesacker was excellent again today.

Was Hazard even playing?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #979 on: April 26, 2015, 07:32:07 PM »

Was Hazard even playing?

What did you think of the performance overall, Ralph?

Thought Arsenal were at their best in the first half, then again in the last 10 minutes. The game went a bit flat earlier in the 2nd half, as Chelsea seemed to settle for the draw.

Most enjoyable all in all.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
engy

View Profile
« Reply #980 on: April 26, 2015, 07:41:18 PM »

love the way arsenal play football, wenger just keeps on finding diamonds.Not an arsenal fan just think they paly the best football in the premiership. do any of you arsenal lads listen to Adrian durham on talksport? it does my head in so must kill anyone whos an arsenal fan lol
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #981 on: April 26, 2015, 11:13:10 PM »

Was Hazard even playing?

What did you think of the performance overall, Ralph?

Thought Arsenal were at their best in the first half, then again in the last 10 minutes. The game went a bit flat earlier in the 2nd half, as Chelsea seemed to settle for the draw.

Most enjoyable all in all.

In a way I think both teams were happy with a point but neither were at their sharpest in the attacking third. We definitely started the 2nd half slowly.

Decent game of football.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 05, 2015, 09:10:04 AM »

Jackson Clark @JacksonFOXSoc  ·  11h 11 hours ago

Danny Welbeck's agent told me he is definitely NOT injured. Refused to sit on bench after broken promises by Wenger.

After team news was known, Welbeck stormed out of the changing room shouting, and I quote: "This is AIDS!". Mertesacker intervened.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 05, 2015, 09:28:44 AM »

It's sad really.

In modern football you can't please all the people, all the time, the squads are, and need to be big. Ergo, not everyone gets a game.

For Danny, he started very well, but as luck would have it, his form tailed off just as Giroud recovered, who has been outstanding since his return IMHO. Welbeck, now needs to wait his turn and take it like a man.

Seems that Wenger hasn't quite knocked all the Manure out of him yet, judging by that behaviour....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #984 on: May 05, 2015, 11:51:01 AM »

Danny Welbeck's agent told me he is definitely NOT injured. Refused to sit on bench after broken promises by Wenger.

After team news was known, Welbeck stormed out of the changing room shouting, and I quote: "This is AIDS!". Mertesacker intervened.

I'm going to call "Gatso" on this story.

It sounds totally out of character to me and has not been mentioned by any of my Arsenal moles.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #985 on: May 05, 2015, 12:00:32 PM »

It sounds totally out of character to me and has not been mentioned by any of my Arsenal moles.

His Twitter feed is hilarious, but this retort may amuse some;

nah Mertesacker is too slow to intervene

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #986 on: May 05, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »

His Twitter feed is hilarious, but this retort may amuse some;

nah Mertesacker is too slow to intervene

rofl.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #987 on: May 05, 2015, 12:30:10 PM »

Jackson Clark is clearly a spoof account.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #988 on: May 05, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »

http://www.espnfc.com/arsenal/story/2434364/aliko-dangote-africa-richest-man-still-plans-to-buy-arsenal

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #989 on: May 20, 2015, 10:21:24 PM »

Genuinely curious, if Ozil was to be sold in this summers transfer window what do people reckon his market value would be?
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: