blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:37:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Bwin account hacked, Bwin keeping my money, any advice?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bwin account hacked, Bwin keeping my money, any advice?  (Read 7431 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »

Have you gone back to Paypal?

The funds were fraudulently taken from your Paypal account and without using your password.  If they refuse to reimburse you, go to the FOS.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »

Have you gone back to Paypal?

The funds were fraudulently taken from your Paypal account and without using your password.  If they refuse to reimburse you, go to the FOS.

Yes, Paypal have said they can't class it as unauthorised as it was paid using the pre-authorised setup, but have now allowed me to open a claim for non-receipt of product/services so waiting for their response on that. Not holding out much hope though so will be going to all the regulatory bodies I can cheers.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 05:54:32 PM »

Confirmed Bwin are scum.

They let me deposit £100, place £100 of bets.

When the £100 won, they sent a mail to say that my account should have been closed but was accidently opened so the bets were void.

Scummy yes..... but gets worse, they then refused to refund the £100 as account should have been closed, tried most avenues but still no joy. Gave it up in the end.

Confirmed Scum.

If thats exactly how it happened then that's wrong, there are circumstances you can void bets that have already won, but from a closed account that was accidently open is not one of then, the duty of KYC is in theory supposed to be performed before every bet, once they accept the bet they are in that moment saying that this customer is allowed to place the bet. You get into big trouble for that as license holder.

OP. Its a joke and you should make as big a fuss as possible about it.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: