blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:35:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Thanet gukpt
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanet gukpt  (Read 4234 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 03:50:50 PM »

Albert's a legend!

I love him to bits.

One of a kind, Albert.

I was at The Venetian last year, & he arrived at my Table @ 2pm for a noon start.

I gently chided him for his tardy timekeeping, & had a little jibe, "don't tell me, you played the noon Ceasars already & busted out?"

Quick as a flash, & sincerely, he shot back "Yeah, I busted the Noon Caesars AND the 1pm Aria"......followed, as ever, by the usual Albert bad-beat story about "calling stations"!

He then proceeded to send the kids on our table totally giddy with his "any two" game, & busted almost every one of them, each of whom shuffled away chuntering at how bad he was.

He had to return home to the UK early, as he needed an eye operation, but I saw him after that, & he said it went just fine.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 03:55:55 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 05:03:01 PM »

Albert's a legend!

I love him to bits.

One of a kind, Albert.

I was at The Venetian last year, & he arrived at my Table @ 2pm for a noon start.

I gently chided him for his tardy timekeeping, & had a little jibe, "don't tell me, you played the noon Ceasars already & busted out?"

Quick as a flash, & sincerely, he shot back "Yeah, I busted the Noon Caesars AND the 1pm Aria"......followed, as ever, by the usual Albert bad-beat story about "calling stations"!

He then proceeded to send the kids on our table totally giddy with his "any two" game, & busted almost every one of them, each of whom shuffled away chuntering at how bad he was.

He had to return home to the UK early, as he needed an eye operation, but I saw him after that, & he said it went just fine.

too good.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2012, 01:33:34 PM »

Albert's a legend!

I love him to bits.

One of a kind, Albert.

too good.

lol. so cynical Cheesy

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 06:09:07 PM »

Albert's a legend!

I love him to bits.

One of a kind, Albert.

too good.

lol. so cynical Cheesy

He won two tourneys after his eye operation.
Must had a special ops to c through cards!
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 08:11:02 PM »

How much weight has Steve Bovis lost?

wow, hardly recognise him

He owes me £100!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »